IGNORED

OMM Proposes "Keep Your Child At Home Day"

GeoBQn

Hell no I'm not keeping my kids home to support that crap. My kids have to go to school to get an education and I'm not giving up my FJ time to support hate.

Sorry OMM, my chatty sons will be going to school and if they are silent I will be surprised but either way my kids will not support hate in any form.

I'd like to thank OMM for reminding me about the Day of Silence so I can tell my teenager about it. His school is pretty gay-positive; several kids are openly gay and while I am sure there is some discrimination, it is considered very uncool among the youngsters to be a homophobe.

And the East Coast. And probably the Midwest.

And DEFINITELY the Midwest. It was a big deal at my Minnesotan high school. I didn't exactly hang out with a crowd that participated, but 4/20 was Sharpied on a lot of bathroom stalls and lockers!

Side note, is National Organization of Marriage pushing this, too? Then the two organizations could be billed as OMM-NOM. :D

:clap:

Seriously, it's like these people don't know about the internet.

:clap:

Seriously, it's like these people don't know about the internet.

LOL, that's great :D

And I think a lot of them actually don't know how the internet works. I remember Jessica/Latisha being so pissed that people wouldn't use their real names...as if the concept of a screen name was completely foreign :roll:

Archived