IGNORED

"Always Learning" says she can use BC, but no one else can

Ms. Alexander (possibly the stupidest fundie we deal with) feels that it was OK for her to use birth control back when she was of childbearing age. She was too sick, you see, to have any more kids.

Not OK for others though. A commenter wrote in about low-income moms, who struggled and prayed to God without seeing any improvement in their lot. Lori says tough luck, God is going to provide and I don't want to hear anything else about it!

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course. It's just like how abortion isn't EVER okay…except when a publicly anti-choice woman decides to have one in secret.

Of course. It's just like how abortion isn't EVER okay…except when a publicly anti-choice woman decides to have one in secret.

The only moral abortion is MY abortion!

I know many men have had vasectomies and are fine. However, it just doesn't seem healthy to me. Where does all that semen go?

WTF? Does she not know the difference between semen and sperm :?: The semen goes where it always does, a vasectomy doesn't change that at all.

WTF? Does she not know the difference between semen and sperm :?: The semen goes where it always does, a vasectomy doesn't change that at all.

If she has no idea where "all that semen goes", what did she ever need contraception for? :lol:

If she has no idea where "all that semen goes", what did she ever need contraception for? :lol:

Now I am singing "where have all the semen gone" to the tune of Where Have All the Children Gone. My hedgehog headship is not amused.

Now I am singing "where have all the semen gone" to the tune of Where Have All the Children Gone. My hedgehog headship is not amused.

Thanks but I could have done without that. :roll: How am I going to get that tune and words out of my head!.

Ms. Alexander (possibly the stupidest fundie we deal with) feels that it was OK for her to use birth control back when she was of childbearing age. She was too sick, you see, to have any more kids.

Not OK for others though. A commenter wrote in about low-income moms, who struggled and prayed to God without seeing any improvement in their lot. Lori says tough luck, God is going to provide and I don't want to hear anything else about it!

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/

But I thought that god would not give her more pregnancies then her body could handle? Isent that why these people leave their family size up to god?

My grandma bought a goat and gave one of her babies raw goat's milk. A goat only grows up to be around 150 pounds, just like human beings so the protein is similar to human milk. Cow's milk is way too concentrated protein. They grow up to be a ton.

I, er...riiiiight. :? That totally follows. Honest. :liar:

I laughed so hard reading that part. The line that follows it confuses me even more. "It is just like the birth control pill stopping periods." Does she think birth control pills prevent you from having your period or am I not reading it correctly?

A comment on one of her posts explains wifely submission: "It means the baby can fuss in her crib a few minutes so you can finish taking care of him sexually."

Yup, because the only reason a woman will continue sex despite her child's cries is so that she can "finish taking care of" her son's - er, husband's - needs. These people truly do see women as semen receptacles.

I am so glad I never had her science education... Between this and semen, it's amazing she even knows the difference between a cow and a goat.

I am so glad I never had her science education... Between this and semen, it's amazing she even knows the difference between a cow and a goat.

No kidding. That's such a stupid statement, I had to read it four times just to make sure she was saying what I though she was. Goodness. :shock:

Cool. According to this site, I weigh about as much as an alpaca. Next time I need a blood transfusion or kidney transplant I'll hit one up, because we're similar in weight.

I'm so tempted to ask her why she and her husband didn't just stop having sex if her poor sick body couldn't take carrying any more babies? After all, isn't procreation the only reason we're allowed to have sex according to the fundies? So if you're not procreating then you're not having any sexy time. period.

I take medication that causes severe fetal deformities and even fetal death. Without the medication I would be incredibly sick. Does this mean that I too am allowed to use birth control? I guess not as the pregnancy would still be safe for me, just not for the baby.

Okay, you all totally missed the real fuckwittery, in this post lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/04/are-you-alkaline.html.

It's important to maintain an alkaline body, which is why Lori eats lots of alkaline foods, like lemon.

There were ten comments (including one that made the distinction between sperm and semen) last night, but there are only eight of them now. Shame...

There were ten comments (including one that made the distinction between sperm and semen) last night, but there are only eight of them now. Shame...

That was mine. And now I'm banned. I thought maybe she changed semen to sperm in her post but nope, the misinformation is still there.

No doubt I'll be banned then as I've left a few comments today to various posts of hers. I doubt they will ever see the light of day.

I laughed so hard reading that part. The line that follows it confuses me even more. "It is just like the birth control pill stopping periods." Does she think birth control pills prevent you from having your period or am I not reading it correctly?

Prevent periods? Naw, it just plugs your cervix so that the blood builds up and eventually squirts out of your fallopian tubes. Of course it's safe for birth control to prevent periods, it wasn't even originally intended to let you have "periods" (actually just withdrawal bleeding) at all. The concern trolling when Seasonique or whatever it's called came out-

Oh wait, she thinks birth control usually stops periods? Wow, someone is sheeeelterd.

Okay, you all totally missed the real fuckwittery, in this post lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/04/are-you-alkaline.html.

It's important to maintain an alkaline body, which is why Lori eats lots of alkaline foods, like lemon.

I didn't miss that. I just...my mind refused to process it. And then I saw the goat/cow thing. :lol:

Personally, I prefer pig's milk. Oink oink!

Archived