IGNORED

Bella Santorum, NRA Member

Visionoyahweh

Yes lets all use the sick baby to further political career.

Arsehole.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say give Bella a gun and let her shoot up that household. :clap:

That is a horrible thing to say. I dont care if Santorum in Satan himself that is awful.

Please just go away... all your doing is making everyone dislike you more.

This seems like a slap in the face to a child who is probably going to have a very short life.

Guest Anonymous

That is a horrible thing to say. I dont care if Santorum in Satan himself that is awful.

Please just go away... all your doing is making everyone dislike you more.

Yes, what I said was awful :roll: so you defend the family that uses their dying daughter to get slimy conservatives to vote for him and the NRA terrorist organization to bankroll his campaign. Ummmm, okay.

Reading this reminded me of all the arranged marriages between European royalty to secure treaties. Kings would arrange marriages when necessary, break contracts, arrange new marriages. Mary Tudor, daughter of Henry V111, was engaged to the Dauphin of France at 2 years of age, to the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V at 6, etc.

The use of Bella Santorum and Trig Palin as political props is no different. I feel sorry for any child put in that situation. (Yes, I did have the horrible thought about an announcement of a marriage between Trig & Bella at some point in the future but I really don't want to go there.)

Yes, what I said was awful :roll: so you defend the family that uses their dying daughter to get slimy conservatives to vote for him and the NRA terrorist organization to bankroll his campaign. Ummmm, okay.

Never wish death on anyone.

Stupid troll.

I don't own a gun, but I like the idea that I have the right to go out and buy one if I ever need it. I was an NRA member for one year, because it was free. An online friend informed me about the free memberships, which included a magazine subscription. I enjoy getting free stuff to read, so I signed up. But I didn't renew once I had to pay for it.

You're a moron, Digger.

In other news: I love guns and hate the usage of children as political props. A 16-year-old can become an NRA member with little argument from yours truly. A disabled 3-year-old? Not so much.

Violence like what Digger is advocating is just unnecessary. It's not an outright threat, but it is violent enough for banning? I'm against banning people just for being annoying, but wishing that someone would kill someone else is a much higher level of douchebaggery. At the very least, can we have a policy of not quoting it in replies? For people who have already ignored this user, it will still show up for them when quoted and I imagine this could be upsetting to people who have dealt with gun violence in their lives.

This seems like a slap in the face to a child who is probably going to have a very short life.

And it's not like she's ever going to be able to handle a gun, however long her life is.Her life is unlikely to be long enough to where she reaches an age where it's reasonable to introduce guns to kids. Just shows she's being used as a political prop, and poor kid, on top of everything else she'll have to deal with in her short life. There should be some sort of requirement that if you join the NRA you need to pass some sort of test to show you can handle a gun. And no one should be able to sign you up on your behalf, even a parent.

That is so wildly inappropriate and asinine.

Guest Anonymous

You're a moron, Digger.

In other news: I love guns and hate the usage of children as political props. A 16-year-old can become an NRA member with little argument from yours truly. A disabled 3-year-old? Not so much.

You "love" guns? Have you considered having an exorcism???

I thought you idiots understood snark? :doh:

Why would you call someone an idiot and then expect them to like and respect you? Please think before you post.

You "love" guns? Have you considered having an exorcism???

Yes, "sweetie". Some of us enjoy guns and going shooting or hunting. To each his own! ;)

My dad started teaching us to handle guns when we around 11 or 12. I have relatives who do the same things for hunting reasons. I find it ridiculous to make a 3 year old child an NRA member. Bella is disabled and will likely never handle a gun. If Bella wasn't disabled and several years older I can maybe understand making her an NRA member.

There's a program in illinois, i can't remember what its called but its starting at age 6-7ish and its fathers and sons and its a weekend course on gun safety. I'm gonna send my son to it w/ my husband because we are civil war reenactors and he will be around guns growing up. Never anything that would actually have live ammo in it, but still, you can get hurt. (my uncle who hunts was cracking up at my MIL's insistence that we get rid of the civil war guns - they're NEVER loaded with even just black powder. We discharge them completely before we leave any event- and he was laughing about how long it'd take to load one of the damn things and that they'd be better used as clubs as a weapon than a firearm)

I think if the kid though will never handle one, why the hell would you make the kid a member of the NRA? WTF

Guest Anonymous

Why would you call someone an idiot and then expect them to like and respect you? Please think before you post.

Why do you think I care if you like or respect me? I'm not that insecure. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Yes, "sweetie". Some of us enjoy guns and going shooting or hunting. To each his own! ;)

Going shooting just like that Zimmerman ass?

There's a program in illinois, i can't remember what its called but its starting at age 6-7ish and its fathers and sons and its a weekend course on gun safety. I'm gonna send my son to it w/ my husband because we are civil war reenactors and he will be around guns growing up. Never anything that would actually have live ammo in it, but still, you can get hurt. (my uncle who hunts was cracking up at my MIL's insistence that we get rid of the civil war guns - they're NEVER loaded with even just black powder. We discharge them completely before we leave any event- and he was laughing about how long it'd take to load one of the damn things and that they'd be better used as clubs as a weapon than a firearm)

I almost had some Civil War-era clothing made for me...and then Mom got too busy to ever finish it. That was over ten years ago. :lol: I did end up with a chemise, though, that I use for a nightgown in the summer. And I'm not sure I could stand wearing a corset or a stay; never tried it, though.

Greenfield Village, which is a huge outdoor historical museum in my area, has an annual Civil War Remembrance during which reenactors "take over" the Village by camping out, selling their wares, having mock battles and artillery demonstrations, and hosting concerts and workshops/displays. My favorite events are the artillery demos, the fife and drum corps concerts, and the fashion displays. Last year, one of the reenactors was discussing the various rifles used during the 1850s, and he allowed me to inspect and aim one of them. It was heavier than I expected, and I enjoyed holding a literal piece of history.

Going shooting just like that Zimmerman ass?

Yup, you know me all too well! I adore the Second Amendment to my Constitution. I enjoy shooting for sport and believe I have the right to defend myself from rapists and intruders with deadly force.

That makes me no different than George Zimmerman, understand.

Trolls are such fun sometimes!

Guest Anonymous

I almost had some Civil War-era clothing made for me...and then Mom got too busy to ever finish it. That was over ten years ago. :lol: I did end up with a chemise, though, that I use for a nightgown in the summer. And I'm not sure I could stand wearing a corset or a stay; never tried it, though.

Greenfield Village, which is a huge outdoor historical museum in my area, has an annual Civil War Remembrance during which reenactors "take over" the Village by camping out, selling their wares, having mock battles and artillery demonstrations, and hosting concerts and workshops/displays. My favorite events are the artillery demos, the fife and drum corps concerts, and the fashion displays. Last year, one of the reenactors was discussing the various rifles used during the 1850s, and he allowed me to inspect and aim one of them. It was heavier than I expected, and I enjoyed holding a literal piece of history.

Why must they glamorize wars? I refuse to be a part of celebrating any war. War is ugly and obscene. I had a great grandfather injured at Gettysburg. Get real people!

Guest Anonymous

Yup, you know me all too well! I adore the Second Amendment to my Constitution. I enjoy shooting for sport and believe I have the right to defend myself from rapists and intruders with deadly force.

That makes me no different than George Zimmerman, understand.

Trolls are such fun sometimes!

You are silly. At least I will die with a clean conscience that I didn't contribute to the worlds fetish for guns and paranoia.

Archived