IGNORED

Posted a comment on the maxwells blog....

alysee

So I posted a comment, not sure it will get posted. I wanted to know a typical day in life of each member of the Maxwell family....will it be posted, will their be truth in such a post, even if they decide to do that?

I have always wanted them to do a blog posting about a typical day. They have given tidbits here and there. I remember when Terri wrote her last book, there was a post about the younger girls have to do more chores during the day.

Guest Anonymous

Anna had to take over Teri's entire schedule! I wonder if she took any of it back once the book was published....

They used to post their schedules on their web site, but have not put them up since the 2009-2010 school year. And then, it was only for Teri and the school aged kids, not the older kids. And certainly not for Steve! Don't any of you nosy Jezebels worry about what Steve does all day.

Guest Anonymous
They used to post their schedules on their web site, but have not put them up since the 2009-2010 school year. And then, it was only for Teri and the school aged kids, not the older kids. And certainly not for Steve! Don't any of you nosy Jezebels worry about what Steve does all day.

Now, now, thinking up new ways to suck the fun out of life is hard work.

Guest Anonymous

I imagine him sitting in a dark room, hungry and alone, thinking about death and desperately pretending that women who aren't related to him don't exist.

Guest Anonymous

I imagine him sitting in a dark room, hungry and alone, thinking about death and desperately pretending that women who aren't related to him don't exist.

I'd like it even better if the door was locked on the OUTSIDE and his wife/daughters were responsible for putting him there.

Steve has his time with the Lord....... :shock: fflluussshhhh....... :mrgreen:

I imagine Steve spends most of the day with the bible and a big black marker.

Guest Anonymous
So I posted a comment, not sure it will get posted. I wanted to know a typical day in life of each member of the Maxwell family....will it be posted, will their be truth in such a post, even if they decide to do that?

If you really wanted an answer you probably shouldn't have posted about it here until after it was published, given that Steve reads here. That would be an interesting post, though I doubt they would be honest about the hours the depressed ones spend crying over Steve's latest 'word from the Lord'.

It was posted!! Let's see how long it lasts before being taken down.

it would be an interesting post to read. I hope they consider writing about what it is like on normal day as a sahd. I think the post would be a selling point for Steve, like , look at all the great and wonderful things my family enjoys accomplishing in a day. I doubt we would read about any of the downsides.

Archived