IGNORED

Josh's Radio Interview

Visionoyahweh

He's heading for a fall. I don't know when or what it will be and it's mostly a gut feeling, but I predict he'll be involved in some sort of scandal before he turns 30.

So arrogant, so full of himself and yet so completely ignorant; raised to believe he deserves the automatic respect of everyone around him. Despite an almost total lack of life experience, he really believes he's wise, all-knowing and invincible and there isn‘t a molecule of humility in his entire body. A recipe for disaster.

I can't wait for the day that I wake up and find Smuggar's mug shot on TMZ for some type of scandal (preferably sex related). FJ will explode when that happens.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vision Im dissapointed over here. I thought for sure we were gonna have an opportunity to mess with smugs and then I opened the thread.

JenniferJuniper I agree. Josh is morally empty. The arrogance, ignorance, and lack of humility is so bad that a public fall is inevitable. He thinks he is above it all. Karma has a way of catching up with people and this one will be rocky. Too bad he won't learn anything from his comeupance. Poor Anna. I don't like her but she does not deserve the rocky times that will come her way. I hope the hand-sex was worth it but that was about as good as it got.

How the hell does Josh take ever other month (or so it seems) off work? Seems like he is a lot of talk and not much action.

JenniferJuniper I agree. Josh is morally empty. The arrogance, ignorance, and lack of humility is so bad that a public fall is inevitable. He thinks he is above it all. Karma has a way of catching up with people and this one will be rocky. Too bad he won't learn anything from his comeupance. Poor Anna. I don't like her but she does not deserve the rocky times that will come her way. I hope the hand-sex was worth it but that was about as good as it got.

I think karma is sort of catching up with Josh. He attitude is causing him to age rapidly and when the TLC gravy train ends he will have to really face the real world.

How the hell does Josh take ever other month (or so it seems) off work? Seems like he is a lot of talk and not much action.

It's not like he has ever had any responsibility placed on him. His sisters took care of the little kids and now Anna takes care of his own kids and his dad takes care of the car lot. Sounds like a cushy life (which will eventually come crashing down on him).

As for his unintelligent speech, well, it's not like he had access to any classic literature or culture to give him a boost (which I find sad).

Dear Josh,

Just because you are the eldest son of a D-list celebrity couple, doesn't mean your opinion is worth considering.

Hopefully you will realise this one day.

UF

The Duggars canNOT be on the same level of celebrity as Kathy Griffin! :naughty: :snooty: The Duggars are Z-list if anything at all.

I think karma is sort of catching up with Josh. He attitude is causing him to age rapidly and when the TLC gravy train ends he will have to really face the real world.

I think he thinks that looking so old so young means that people will treat him as if he's wiser than he is. I doubt he sees this as being a bad thing.

I'm still waiting for the day that he'll become the new Jon Gosselin. Ed Hardy shirts and a complete lack of commitment towards his wife and children (except when convenient) cant be too far into the future for this boy.

In a slight way, I actually feel quite sorry for Anna and the children as Josh is, in my opinion, becoming too big for his boots and seems to think he is offering great skills and qualities to the world and feels qualified to pass judgement or believe his opinions are valid for some reason. Yet, he only became famous because his parents decided to pop out 19 kids. From the start, I always got a vibe from Anna and Josh that she loved him far more than he did in return from the engagement and wedding episodes, and I really feel she's actually more intelligent and worldly than some people give her credit for. She actually seems to enjoy being a mother, with all the duties that comes with, unlike Michelle, and I feel that Josh is just going to run his little family into the ground with his arrogance. He wouldn't know politics and current affairs if it came and smacked his fast food out of his hand.

Is it wrong that I am dying to know what Michelle wears to Dougies Titfest? Will Dougie let her in, in the blue shirt, or require the green shirt? I mean seeing them gussied up in period clothes seems impossible to imagine. I hate to say it the renactor, costume whore in me wants to see the clothes from this embarassment as horrid as the whole thing sounds.

I can't wait for the day that I wake up and find Smuggar's mug shot on TMZ for some type of scandal (preferably sex related). FJ will explode when that happens.

I called it a while back..he'll be found in a sleazy motel room, with a hooker and an eight-ball. I'll even throw in a three-legged flaming farm animal for good measure.

I think he thinks that looking so old so young means that people will treat him as if he's wiser than he is. I doubt he sees this as being a bad thing.

I'm still waiting for the day that he'll become the new Jon Gosselin. Ed Hardy shirts and a complete lack of commitment towards his wife and children (except when convenient) cant be too far into the future for this boy.

Agree.. I can see him walking around in an Ed Hardy shirt, with hairplugs in his head, puffing on a cigarette, and probably dating Hailey Glassman. Josh = the second coming of Jon Gosselin >_<

Is it wrong that I am dying to know what Michelle wears to Dougies Titfest? Will Dougie let her in, in the blue shirt, or require the green shirt? I mean seeing them gussied up in period clothes seems impossible to imagine. I hate to say it the renactor, costume whore in me wants to see the clothes from this embarassment as horrid as the whole thing sounds.

Titfest sounds like something where everybody is walking around topless :lol: , and I think it's safe to say that I don't want to see Michelle Duggar topless :puke-front:

The more Smuggar opens up his mouth, the more arrogant he becomes. I'm sure he enjoys the attention whether it's in a positive light or not--in the end, he's getting recognized for his stupidity. He thinks that because he grew up in a bubble, was home schooled, and went through a courtship process, that he knows everything about life. If anything, my 11 year old cousins could do circles around Smuggar's intelligence level. A monkey has higher intelligence level than him.

It's okay though because once the show ends and people stop giving a shit about the Duggars, he won't be able to take months upon months time off work. Yes, Josh, you're going to have to be a grown up and start WORKING. So sad.

The Duggars canNOT be on the same level of celebrity as Kathy Griffin! :naughty: :snooty: The Duggars are Z-list if anything at all.

Yup the Duggars are Z list. Kathy Griffin has a lot more fans than the Duggars. But cousin Famy thinks her family is A list.

In a slight way, I actually feel quite sorry for Anna and the children as Josh is, in my opinion, becoming too big for his boots and seems to think he is offering great skills and qualities to the world and feels qualified to pass judgement or believe his opinions are valid for some reason. Yet, he only became famous because his parents decided to pop out 19 kids. From the start, I always got a vibe from Anna and Josh that she loved him far more than he did in return from the engagement and wedding episodes, and I really feel she's actually more intelligent and worldly than some people give her credit for. She actually seems to enjoy being a mother, with all the duties that comes with, unlike Michelle, and I feel that Josh is just going to run his little family into the ground with his arrogance. He wouldn't know politics and current affairs if it came and smacked his fast food out of his hand.

I think she keeps sweet. As to enjoying motherhood, hell the woman is never home. She's spent the past two months hauling her kids all over the country to promote frothy's failed campaign. Before that she was too busy fame whoring for her inlaws TV show.

I love how Smuggar says he isn't big on history and that he only knows a little history "to get by". Well no shit! Understatement of the Century! :lol: He really is like a caricature of himself, isn't he? Woefully uneducated indeed. How much "real" history can one learn at the dining room table? I'm talking History that isn't twisted and distorted by Gothard.

I knew he was full of himself from the beginning, especially after he posted marriage advice on his website after having been married for all of 2.3 seconds. I've been married 3 years and there's no way in hell I would ever think I was qualified to give marital advice to someone. Particularly if that someone has been married longer than I have. I'd just sound like an ass if I tried. Apparently, Josh doesn't care if he's an ass.

It is so easy to have ALL the answers when you question nothing and take everything you hear from Gothard and others of his ilk as undeniable truth. Josh has never learned to question or to think for himself; chances are he never will. I pity Josh (which would piss him off, no doubt).

Guest Anonymous

So he's taking the next month off, and he took a month off when the Duggar's went on their world tour, and he takes time off whenever the family goes on trips for the show. Does he actually have a job - or has he paid that car company to pretend that he's in charge, when he just goes on holiday and gets paid by TLC? :?

I let it play while I read some blogs, but that was seriously annoying and half the time what he said didn't even seem to make a lot of sense. He does like to talk and puff himself off though doesn't he? He missed the humility lessons if Michelle even bothered to teach them.

Guest Anonymous
I love how Smuggar says he isn't big on history and that he only knows a little history "to get by". Well no shit! Understatement of the Century! :lol: He really is like a caricature of himself, isn't he? Woefully uneducated indeed. How much "real" history can one learn at the dining room table? I'm talking History that isn't twisted and distorted by Gothard.

He admitted that he is learning about history and politics on Wikipedia. :lol:

I'm seriously afraid to listen to this.... the sound of Josh's voice makes me want to puke. I cannot wait for him to be put in his place. That boy (sorry, I refuse to refer to him as a man) will encounter reality some day and when he does, it's gonna hit him hard.

The interview is worth a listen for the snarkiriffic bloviations of Josh and the radio hosts. Many of the jewels have been covered here, but there's a few more, including the radio hosts mentioning that Josh would speak at Santorum events while his brothers and sisters picked up trash from the parking lots. Also, don't despair that Santorum dropped out, just write in his name to show how much you care!

Josh has absolutely zero critical thinking skills. Its apparent that the SDORT never discussed primary sources. Equally pathetic are those that are willing to accept what he says as fact i.e. the sheeple at 19 K and counting FB.

Josh has absolutely zero critical thinking skills. Its apparent that the SDORT never discussed primary sources. Equally pathetic are those that are willing to accept what he says as fact i.e. the sheeple at 19 K and counting FB.

ITA. Josh can throw out the Gothard talking points but does not have the ability to go any deeper into the subject. He is no different than his sisters trying to explain why courting is better than dating or Jana's obvious confusion over creationism vs. evolution at the creationism museum. They cannot explain why THEY, not daddy or Gothard, have reached that conclusion.

For all of Josh's spewing of Santorum on the road these last few months, I wonder if it was actually a little scary for him. He had to come in contact with campaign workers that were so obviously far ahead of him intellectually. I am sure he had no in-depth knowledge of the issues the way the did but pretended to understand. I can't imagine how hard it must be to live such a sheltered undereducated life, then have to go out into the world and have to pretend you understand what others are talking about. There must be a lot of "uh huhs" and "yeahs".

Josh said he has little knowledge of history and I think how sad that must be. Even when the majority of us were growing up, we could understand various historical references before we even learned about them in school. I wonder if Josh would know that Lincoln was shot by John Wilkes Booth or John Kennedy by Lee Harvey Oswald (if there was no conspiracy). Or that Pear Harbor was bombed by the Japanese? I remember always knowing this and the knowledge didn't come from school. These are things practically every ten-year old knows. I would bet neither Josh nor his siblings do. I can understand not knowing random pop culture but major historical events should be known by everyone.

Archived