IGNORED

Anderson Cooper cant handle a girl with a good pussy(willow)

Buzzard

On his daytime show today, he did a piece on women who are obsessed with these dolls called Reborn dolls.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlj3bZBljSwWGBBDTq7wZ_IgAzrrAXH43W5YWlm2lRKvfpCdDq8Q

Although personally I think these dolls are a bit creepy, I think they'd make a much better choice for J'uterus. :lol:

On his daytime show today, he did a piece on women who are obsessed with these dolls called Reborn dolls.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlj3bZBljSwWGBBDTq7wZ_IgAzrrAXH43W5YWlm2lRKvfpCdDq8Q

Although personally I think these dolls are a bit creepy, I think they'd make a much better choice for J'uterus. :lol:

I had one of those dolls. I wanted one when I was like 8 and my grandmother bought it for me. It sat on a shelf overlooking my bed until a few months ago. I swear that doll was watching me it was so creepy so I moved it! I don't know why I ever liked it.

Anderson is so freaking adorable. I could watch him giggle all day.

Those dolls *shudder*. I don't even like regular dolls.

Carrie Chemelewski had a friend make one that looked like the baby she killed that died from lack of prenatal care. Creepy is an understatement.

Guest Anonymous

Speaking of these dolls, anyone remember the name of that website that would make a doll for you if you lost a child to miscarriage or stillbirth? It would be a replica of the exact gestational age your child would of been. Someone posted about this website a long time ago and I can't remember the name..anyway..these dolls remind me of that.

Speaking of these dolls, anyone remember the name of that website that would make a doll for you if you lost a child to miscarriage or stillbirth? It would be a replica of the exact gestational age your child would of been. Someone posted about this website a long time ago and I can't remember the name..anyway..these dolls remind me of that.

https://www.facebook.com/RebornBabies?sk=info

This is the one I know

Archived