IGNORED

Duggars filmed in my town

Kitchen Princess

While the Duggars are falling in the ratings, they're still above the TLC average. :(

Except for the huge bash of an overseas trip, the Duggars probably aren't expensive to film. As long as the balance sheet is on the positive side for TLC, they'll keep filming. The break even point for TLC on the less expensive shows is 750K to 800K viewers.

I wonder how much of the overseas trip TLC was able to get comped to keep their costs down.

Is it possible that they were being filmed by someone other than TLC? I'm really surprised that they'll get another season. They have low ratings and nobody likes them, so it almost seems like TLC is actively trying to push the TLC agenda. Why the special treatment for this boring family that nobody likes?

I think maybe TLC is giving them a farewell season. TLC has to know about the increased hate towards the Duggars since last fall when Michelle announced she was pregnant. The TBN video of Michelle saying that overpopulation is myth went viral on several sites thanks to Michael K from dlisted.com. A majority of the comments on huffpost, MSN, yahoo, etc slammed Michelle. Jubilee and the TBN video have been nails in the Duggar TV show coffin.

Michelle even left her bottled water on the bike for someone else to clean up. Lazy bitch.

Why was someone else getting the littles out of their seats? Did the stupid woman even REALIZE her children were in those seats? WTF is wrong with her? I mean, my FIRST impulse would be to get my littles out. Admittedly when I had more than 1 in a car seat, I may have asked one of the older kids to help, but I was RIGHT THERE...usually getting the youngest and the older kid getting the next one...but...those kids were OUT of the car before I turned and walked away. Heck, when they were old enough to undo their own seatbelts/harnesses, I STILL was right there waiting for them.

The woman is NOT A MOTHER...just a breeder!

This is going to be such an exciting episode! I can watch 20+ people go on a bike ride, when I could go and do this myself anyway (I'm just being bitter because I can't watch any of the latest episodes from the UK :lol: )

I'm from the UK too and I feel the same! I might make a tater tot casserole tomorrow for the first time and eat on styrofoam plates just to feel close to the Duggar family life :D

Guest Anonymous
Is it possible that they were being filmed by someone other than TLC? I'm really surprised that they'll get another season. They have low ratings and nobody likes them, so it almost seems like TLC is actively trying to push the TLC agenda. Why the special treatment for this boring family that nobody likes?

If TLC would just put their episodes on youtube like they used to people in the UK could watch it (like me) and they'd get higher ratings. :( Still can't watch the latest series.

Guest Anonymous

I'm from the UK too and I feel the same! I might make a tater tot casserole tomorrow for the first time and eat on styrofoam plates just to feel close to the Duggar family life :D

I have added you as a contact, just to express my happiness that there is someone else in the UK who is annoyed about this as well. No one I know has heard of the Duggar's and they all think I'm insane!

giraffe21, added back too :D and my husband thinks I'm insane as I love to watch the Duggars while doing my ironing! I don't agree with most of their ways, but they are fun to watch!

Archived