IGNORED

Duggars filmed in my town

Kitchen Princess

Looks like another interesting episode. Lets see we have seen them buy bikes (mutilple times), fall off a bike and get hurt and now they ride as a family. I guess since Rick is out of the race they have to get back to money making.

If 19kids isn't coming back till fall, I kind of dislike how they tape random stuff so earlier. It is one thing if they are at a wedding, or schedule event but they could film riding bikes anytime.

I guess this confirms that they will be getting another season.

I love how Frank was filming without any shoes on! And Creaky Steel your town looks lovely. Is there a place there that rents those bike things out?

I was just coming to post the same thing.. beautiful town! I love the bikes too

Ya, it's brand new. I figured it was a publicity stunt.

My town is lovely, thanks. Unfortunately, it's filled with evangelical Christians. We just got liquor by the drink in restaurants about 3 years ago. There are no liquor stores (except just across the border in OK).

Oh Siloam - How I was defrauded many times at your Baptist camp....

Were you led behind the dining hall for a tryst in the woods with a patriarchal asshole?

Are you planning to move now that your town has been defiled?

I admit I should have moved to Fayetteville when I relo'd to NWA. But I love my little Victorian house with an acre and a half just blocks from where that video was shot. I would never want to afford that in Fayetteville.

Were you led behind the dining hall for a tryst in the woods with a patriarchal asshole?

Nah, but I was there the first year they ever let an African American preach for Teen Week. Parents were NOT happy some "gangster" was preaching.

Hoo boy. Michelle doesn't even *try* to give the impression that she's engaged with her children, is she?

She has trouble braking the bike, smile at the gents who come to help her.

She doesn't notice the boy in back leaving, the gents begin to release the girls from the seats in front, and Michelle's toddling away!

Mother Of The Year, Doug-Phillips-says-so.

Piffle! :snooty:

I guess this confirms that they will be getting another season.

I love how Frank was filming without any shoes on! And Creaky Steel your town looks lovely. Is there a place there that rents those bike things out?

I think they are getting another season and I hope it is the last season.

Nah, but I was there the first year they ever let an African American preach for Teen Week. Parents were NOT happy some "gangster" was preaching.

Oh man, Huckabee offered that camp for housing for Katrina survivors. There were actually pamphlets distributed about not letting "that element" near our town, and how if they get here they'll want to GASP! stay! To this day I know of exactly 3 African-Americans in Siloam.

I'm thinking about starting an extremely liberal Facebook page all about Siloam, just so we can find each other.

Ok, if I hadn't moved to a new house 9 years ago I would so be all about getting one of those bike thingies for myself. Problem is I have no choice of going over many huge hills to get where ever I go. I have been telling my husband that these would be the answer to all my problems of weight control and gas prices. Sadly between Colorado winters and killer hills it would only create problems as now most of my peddleing helpers have grown up and moved on in life.

Guess I should have planned better and had a billion kids to help me peddle our Flintstone car. Really cool bike things though and wished they were more of them for regular use.

Guess I should have planned better and had a billion kids to help me peddle our Flintstone car.

Oh god. I just had a weird giggling fit for some reason when I imagined my family dressed as the Flintstones peddling around our suburb on one of those. IDK why, but you made me laugh so hard. Thanks for that. :lol: People would freak the fuck out, but my 8YO would love it!

What are those things? I totally want one now.

Well now I don't need to watch that episode.

We have those bikes at the zoo.

Since its Mid-April I can safely assume the duggars are neither homeschooling, taking national tests (for school) or working on taxes.

At 0:29, I initially though it was Joy with the short-ish skirt on. But upon re-watch, it seems like Joy has a long skirt on. *sigh*

My cat walked across the keyboard and stopped the video about halfway through... I can tell what he thinks of it!

Michelle was running into everything she shouldn't drive a bike.notice how she just leaves the little ones on the front of the bike and walks away ?Most parents would walk over after and help the little ones off not Michelle she irgoned them and just kept going to the next thing leaving them to struggle getting off one of the boys helped out but not mommie she is to busy having fun to notice .I guess you will have to get rid of the Duggar dropping that we're left behind personally I would just move much easier .

Guest Anonymous

This is going to be such an exciting episode! I can watch 20+ people go on a bike ride, when I could go and do this myself anyway (I'm just being bitter because I can't watch any of the latest episodes from the UK :lol: )

I was thinking the same things, boring, and wow, Michelle just jumps out and leaves the kids to their parents, I mean buddies to worry about :roll:

Guest Anonymous
I was thinking the same things, boring, and wow, Michelle just jumps out and leaves the kids to their parents, I mean buddies to worry about :roll:

I know right! Any normal person / mum would think "I'm getting out of a bike, must get my children." But not J'chelle. I'm assuming she just thought a buddy / J'slave would handle it.

Is it possible that they were being filmed by someone other than TLC? I'm really surprised that they'll get another season. They have low ratings and nobody likes them, so it almost seems like TLC is actively trying to push the TLC agenda. Why the special treatment for this boring family that nobody likes?

Archived