IGNORED

Rubbing elbows - Campana Family with Doug

fundiefan

The Campana family has a bunch of pictures up of a homeschool conference.

Guest appearances by The Tool himself, as well as Cleve and his immediately pregnant helpmeet.

heritagegrowers.blogspot.com/2012/04/teach-them-diligently-conf.html

Thier world really is small. You never see one family without others popping up. Eventually, they are going to run out of friends to marry their kids off too. It's a mathematical law; no matter how much they procreate, eventually, the'll all be related and there won't be anyone left to marry.

Omigod we need a screen shot. Marmalade is featured at the conference!! Jay is even pointing to her up on the silver screen. :lol:

"This is the 2nd and 3rd class passengers, One of those fun pictures you take in the dark,

(Long car trips always come with various newfangled amusements!!!!)"

From the heritage site. Count the number of grammatical errors.

The Campana family has a bunch of pictures up of a homeschool conference.

Guest appearances by The Tool himself, as well as Cleve and his immediately pregnant helpmeet.

heritagegrowers.blogspot.com/2012/04/teach-them-diligently-conf.html

Thier world really is small. You never see one family without others popping up. Eventually, they are going to run out of friends to marry their kids off too. It's a mathematical law; no matter how much they procreate, eventually, the'll all be related and there won't be anyone left to marry.

Do you really think that will stop them?

I was trying to figure out where the Restoration church is. Didn't think it was in G'ville. Nope, it's Spartanburg, murder capital of the upstate. No wonder I didn't feel the wave of evil. (Sorry, I couldn't resist). However, the Publix I did recognize. It's the one downtown in G'ville.

You know, in many ways I had hope for Cleve marrying Lise (and in a sense I still do) since it seems she was allowed a little more freedom than the M girls. On the other hand, we've never seen Dougie go hang out at the M farm. I think the K's might be closer to fundie royalty than we thought, and this is just another example of fundies with money who allow themselves more personal freedom to bend rules, while the more poor families fervently follow everything to the letter.

Omigod we need a screen shot. Marmalade is featured at the conference!! Jay is even pointing to her up on the silver screen. :lol:

LOL This is great! I doubt they read her but it would be a wonderful shout out to FJ!

Archived