IGNORED

WBC's Jael Phelps married?

xReems

If you watched "America's Most Hated Family", Jael Phelps ranted how she had no interest in marriage and felt like she had more important things to do than fornicate blah blah blah. I happen to stumble on Lauren Drain's fan page (the girl who was kicked out of the church a few years back) and someone posted about Jael getting married. Looks like it's true.

fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/548823_312771558788098_100001657703402_770616_2069117187_n.jpg

Jael's cousin posted the following with the picture:

oday, my best friend Jael is being united in marriage with her beloved, Matthias. Matt came all the way from the UK (!) to this humble place, because he believed God, he believed His promises, and he was persuaded that God was faithful and able to keep those promises. Matt got more than he bargained for. ;)

I find it awesomely perfect that Matt was watching Louis Theroux's first documentary about WBC when it aired in April 2007 (wherein Jael exclaims to me, "I said [to Louis, when he asked about marriage], 'Are you kidding? Who is gonna marry us?!" =) God is sovereign & controls all things. All thanks and praise be to Him for this amazing blessing, and for all His marvelous works!

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord." Pr. 18:22.

I love you both dearly, and I'm so very happy to see and be part of this day with you. There are no words. ♥

Looks like hate can find love?

I have no idea and I wish I knew how these nut jobs go from being normal to all of the sudden being pro-WBC. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that Steve Drain happened to be filming a documentary of the WBC and drank their kool aid and decided to join the church later on. Must be some strong kool aid with long lasting side effects.

Guest Anonymous

That is a super defrauding dress by fundie standards. Didn't one of the younger WBC women (Libby?) get thrown out over wearing a bikini?

Who do these people even find willing to marry them? Seriously, where are they getting spouses from?

I am not shocked she could find someone to marry her. Realistically, everyone can find someone to marry. The problem is that most people have standards and don't want to marry just anyone. When you have self-respect and know how to respect others, your standards are much higher. When you are crazy, all you need is to find another crazy. I am sure there is a place people like Jael congregate, even if it is just on a website. Racist, sexist homophobes always find each other.

Who do these people even find willing to marry them? Seriously, where are they getting spouses from?

Apparently the boy, Mattias, saw her on Louis Theroux's documentary and struck up an online conversation with her. It is a few years in the making. He's from the UK so I imagine they had to wait for immigration and all sorts of other bullshit.

What is really scary is that now that she is married to a UK citizen there is a chance that she could get right to abode which will allow them access to the UK, something they didn't have before.

They might have access to the UK through her marriage but we'll be on to them the minute they arrive. She can take her hate right back to her own country, we don't want her homophobic fanaticism here.

They might have access to the UK through her marriage but we'll be on to them the minute they arrive. She can take her hate right back to her own country, we don't want her homophobic fanaticism here.

Nah, the rest of them won't, only her...and that is even doubtful as she still has to apply. I hold citizenship for three countries, all of which have banned them (including the UK). I am very thankful for this. They can all just fuck off.

That is a super defrauding dress by fundie standards. Didn't one of the younger WBC women (Libby?) get thrown out over wearing a bikini?

It's not particularly defrauding by WBC standards; the women in the WBC are allowed to wear shorts. Not Daisy Duke shorts, but longer ones, and slightly loose-fitting shirts.

WBC folks aren't your typical fundies, you won't see them walking around in frumpers and prairie dresses.

It's not particularly defrauding by WBC standards; the women in the WBC are allowed to wear shorts. Not Daisy Duke shorts, but longer ones, and slightly loose-fitting shirts.

WBC folks aren't your typical fundies, you won't see them walking around in frumpers and prairie dresses.

Yeah, in the second instalment of Louis' documentary the teen girls are wearing fairly short shorts and tight tank tops.

No boobs, butt, back or ?...I remember them saying that on one of the documentaries about them. It's interesting hat he was from another country though.

No boobs, butt, back or ?...I remember them saying that on one of the documentaries about them. It's interesting hat he was from another country though.

Belly. Hence the shit fits over wearing a bikini.

Belly. Hence the shit fits over wearing a bikini.

Thanks...I hadn't had my breakfast which makes me pretty forgetful!

they look like the most awkward couple known to mankind and I think the dude looks like he's 13.... :shock:

p.twimg.com/Ap4x1CeCQAAy3gr.jpg

they look like the most awkward couple known to mankind and I think the dude looks like he's 13.... :shock:

p.twimg.com/Ap4x1CeCQAAy3gr.jpg

They are pretty awkward but just like other fundies they are going to go from zero to sex in one night!

Maybe an extension to one of the homes? Apparently they picketed right after they got married. Nothing says "I do" like picketing how this country is doomed.

Isn't she the first of the Phelps' grandchildren to get married? The ones who are still in the cult, that is.

I can't even imagine how they're wedding vows were.

Maybe an extension to one of the homes? Apparently they picketed right after they got married. Nothing says "I do" like picketing how this country is doomed.

Isn't she the first of the Phelps' grandchildren to get married? The ones who are still in the cult, that is.

I can't even imagine how they're wedding vows were.

They are the first that I know of. They always talked about how they couldn't be married because of who they were and how they are down the timeline so they don't have time for romantic relationships.

As well, where the heck are they going to live? Is there a house in the same neighbourhood you think?

The family lives in what is basically a compound. They own something like 8 houses together on one block that all back up to one another and one big shared backyard. They'll probably live in one of those homes or add an addition to one.

I'm disturbed that a guy watched Louis Theroux's documentary and thought that she was good marriage material based on that. All I got from it was horror.

The family lives in what is basically a compound. They own something like 8 houses together on one block that all back up to one another and one big shared backyard. They'll probably live in one of those homes or add an addition to one.

That's my point though there isn't another house is there that they could buy in the compound? I assumed all the houses were being used?

Her dress is pretty, I'll give her that much but man, that wedding just seems so awkward. Apparently, Shirley Phelps posted a few pictures on her twitter:

twitter.com/dearshirley

WBC is planning on protesting Kincade's funeral? Seriously?

Also, that wedding dress wouldn't pass the four finger rule.

Archived