IGNORED

Easter fundie style

Koala

There are definitely Kinder eggs at European delis around here. I occasionally get them from the local Russian store.

If a border patrol agent tried to confiscate my candy, I think I would have a psychotic episode. Not because I love candy, but because SERIOUSLY???????

ETA: "Around here" = Northeastern United States.

Yep, there's a thread about "I wish I could find ____ anymore" in the Chatter forum, and like I said there, though they are technically not allowed here in the US, they pop up all the time in places that sell imported chocolate. A few years back I found a store that was selling chocolate from the UK, and I bought a whole tray of them! I also tend to stock up whenever I go out of the country - I just stick them in various places in my luggage like I would any snacks for the trip, and it's never been a problem.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Kinder surprise and chocolate liquers are illegal in the US? What kind of hell is t

his?

To the best of my knowledge, chocolate with alcohol in them is NOT illegal in the US. Not super-common, but not illegal. In fact, an American-specific version of this that I've personally had is chocolate with Jack Daniels in it: http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/stor ... fles/60739

To the best of my knowledge, chocolate with alcohol in them is NOT illegal in the US. Not super-common, but not illegal. In fact, an American-specific version of this that I've personally had is chocolate with Jack Daniels in it: http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/stor ... fles/60739

And it's the only 'legal' way to send alcohol in care package to military members.

Apparently 1 box of chocolates = 1 mildly tipsy soldier.

Not that anyone has ever requested I send whiskey-filled chocolates. *polishing halo*

Guest Anonymous
Of course the Maxwells keep the focus on the lord Jesus. They are incapable of thinking of anything else. They are consumed with fear that one step out of line will land them in hell, so they are as tightly wound and bound as any believer can force themselves to be.

And just for shits and giggles, they throw in at least a half-dozen mentions of death.

Yesterday my DD reminded me that our local chocolatier makes custom eggs like a Kinder surprise. We would take a bag of stuff down to them and they made hollow two piece molded eggs decorated with the kids name. Next year I'll be sure to get her one and fill it with 'novelties' from the sex store. :o

They don't have/ allow Kinder Surprise in the US?

My former colleague's son works for the US border patrol at one of the Ontario/New York crossings, and she said he mentioned one of the things they were specifically trained to look for in vehicles with children and/or children's seats was Kinder Surprise Eggs. I was surprised.

"Ma'am, do you have any illegal guns, weapons, drugs, or chocolate eggs inside this vehicle?"

I would love to find a chocolate Jesus that was filled with wine. I could shock the fundies by drinking the blood of christ.

:lol:

Hate to burst your bubble, Messianic Keepers at Home, but there is absolutely nothing kosher-for-Passover about Frito Pie.

Archived