IGNORED

AssNugget (Smuggar) is back on Facebook!

xReems

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles"??? Wtf does that even mean?

It's a Ronald Regan quote. One of the massive lies he could get away with telling without anyone noticing.

Interesting. I am tempted to friend him. Doubt he would friend me back though. I'm too liberal.

His profile pic is a bit over the top. That smug grin...ugh...makes me want to smack him hard.

At least he's open to social media, not like his crazy parents. Maybe he won't mind Anna having her own facebook account.

He may think he knows everything about everything, but all he knows is what his daddy and Gothard taught him.

Apparently he reports the random people who try and friend him to Facebook for 'sending friend requests to people they don't know'.

You can subscribe to him without being his friend.

Does that allow you to comment on his posts?

I think so. I'm hesitant to try. It's basically like being the person's friend w/o being their friend.

16 is when they 'graduate' SOTDRT

He's friends with Daniel Keller. Look at his profile pic and tell me that's not massively defrauding. Josh probably masturbates to it all the time.

ETA: The Pic https://www.facebook.com/photo.PHP?.fbi ... =3&theater

yeah I thought this as well. Is he the fellow who married Anna's sister? The one who loaned Anna her wedding gown? The one who wrote expose blog...?

I finally get what everyone means about Josh. He looks like he is 40. Who in God's name would vote for him or give him any kind of job? He looks like a sleaze. He just oozes creepy. At least his dad has some superficially redeeming qualities and his mom can fake it. Anna thought she was getting a prize. She will be an object of pity soon (if she isn't already).

I finally get what everyone means about Josh. He looks like he is 40. Who in God's name would vote for him or give him any kind of job? He looks like a sleaze. He just oozes creepy. At least his dad has some superficially redeeming qualities and his mom can fake it. Anna thought she was getting a prize. She will be an object of pity soon (if she isn't already).

Yup Joshie is aging fast in a bad way. He has a receding hairline and something looks off with his skin. I know a few guys who are in their early 30's that look younger than Josh. I think Anna looks kind of old for her age but not too old.

Yup Joshie is aging fast in a bad way. He has a receding hairline and something looks off with his skin. I know a few guys who are in their early 30's that look younger than Josh. I think Anna looks kind of old for her age but not too old.

ITA. My husband is in his early 30's, is graying (a little) and you can see a little bit of aging... crow's feet around the eyes and such. He still looks younger than Josh. LOL!

ITA. My husband is in his early 30's, is graying (a little) and you can see a little bit of aging... crow's feet around the eyes and such. He still looks younger than Josh. LOL!

When Josh hurts his 30's, he will probably be mistaken for a 40 something. Josh can be a hateful person and maybe that is aging him. A poor diet can also age person.

So much for the separation of church and state argument. :roll:

Is the JoshandAnna Duggar FB page still alive? Not like he had a shitload of friends on that...maybe 100, half named Keller or Query.

They have 23 "friends".

Several things I noticed. One, his middle name is James, same as his father and brother? Someone (jimboob) is either full of himself or they need a baby name book stat.

He listed his son, Michael, born on June 15th 2010. I thought the baby was born in 2011. :doh:

I'll give a pass on the middle names. Out of 17 females in my generation in my family, on my dad's side among all my sisters and cousins, 14 have the same middle name.

It's very common in my family (even years and years back) to select certain names based on respect (for example, giving a son a first or middle name that belongs to a father/grandfather, on religion (Catholics like to choose names that belong to Saints), and popular "family" names that become middle names.

My first name is for my father, my middle name is a common family middle name, and my maiden surname is very ethnic sounding. Whenever someone would say or hear my full name the first time, they would joke "you're not Italian, are you?"

It's a Ronald Regan quote. One of the massive lies he could get away with telling without anyone noticing.

Oh, like his famous "ketchup is a vegetable" one? "Great Communicator" indeed! :shifty: Joshy boy likely counts ketchup as a veggie himself...

So much for the separation of church and state argument. :roll:

They have 23 "friends".

I'll give a pass on the middle names. Out of 17 females in my generation in my family, on my dad's side among all my sisters and cousins, 14 have the same middle name.

It's very common in my family (even years and years back) to select certain names based on respect (for example, giving a son a first or middle name that belongs to a father/grandfather, on religion (Catholics like to choose names that belong to Saints), and popular "family" names that become middle names.

My first name is for my father, my middle name is a common family middle name, and my maiden surname is very ethnic sounding. Whenever someone would say or hear my full name the first time, they would joke "you're not Italian, are you?"

I'll give them a pass too. I know families who have done similar things.

Oh, like his famous "ketchup is a vegetable" one? "Great Communicator" indeed! :shifty: Joshy boy likely counts ketchup as a veggie himself...

Not to mention tater tots and possibly candy corn.

I can't believe Josh is still in his early 20s. He looks so much older. The receding hairline doesn't help, and neither does the shit diet. But I do think his obnoxiousness also makes him look older. Afterall, Zuzu is one of the most obnoxious people we discuss her and she looks older than me, and I just turned 45!

Not to mention tater tots and possibly candy corn.

I can't believe Josh is still in his early 20s. He looks so much older. The receding hairline doesn't help, and neither does the shit diet. But I do think his obnoxiousness also makes him look older. Afterall, Zuzu is one of the most obnoxious people we discuss her and she looks older than me, and I just turned 45!

I agree with you about ZsuZsu too. Personalities can affect the aging of a person.

I've never thought of it that way but you are all so right. When I was 25 people kept telling me I was 19 because I had that kind of innocent face. All the makeup in the world couldn't make me look 21. I just looked like a 12-year-old trying to look 21. And it had to do with the doe-like naive personality I used to have. I still look younger than my age but less from being naive than because of lifestyle reasons.

Contrast a young Linda Purl to that Courtney Stodden chick who looks used up at 17. Anyway my point is that Josh is a sleaze and it's showing up on his face.

Several things I noticed. One, his middle name is James, same as his father and brother? Someone (jimboob) is either full of himself or they need a baby name book stat.

He listed his son, Michael, born on June 15th 2010. I thought the baby was born in 2011. :doh:

I can top that. My Grandfather is named Donald and had a brother called Ronald and he had siblings called John, June and Joan.

Although that was the early 1900's, so they had an excuse to not be creative

I loved how he had his children's birthdays up but then randomly got rid of it---he must have gotten confused with figuring out Michael's birth year (not 2010, SmugAss) and decided to take them down and let Anna remind him instead.

I loved how he had his children's birthdays up but then randomly got rid of it---he must have gotten confused with figuring out Michael's birth year (not 2010, SmugAss) and decided to take them down and let Anna remind him instead.

Nope, the kids birthdays are still up and still wrong.

Archived