IGNORED

Keep Feminine... Don't take out the trash.

Deleted07

The poem itself isn't that bad, except for the last two stanzas. I really don't mind if my husband does me favors... it's nice! But never do I think it "preserves my womanhood". That sounds disgusting. I don't even know what it means, but it makes me think like preserving= renewing a sealed hymen. :? Yes, I went there. But that's the visual that came to mind when she wrote "preserving my womenhood". Yuck.

What does that even mean? Will my vag literally fall out or clamp shut if I touch garbage? Do breasts expire when they come into contact with a sealed pickle jar? I don't understand how I can "preserve my womanhood". My eggs already have an expiration date and no amount of Lysol can stop that...... It's just weird

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A 'lovely' poem I found... :| trainingdaughtersteachingwives.com/?p=704

:roll:

Thought you ladies might have some words for this tripe!!!

See, this is what I don't understand: she says that having her man/hubby/headship take out the trash for her, etc. "shows her the beauty of her design," but she's already said that she is (and was "designed" to be) perfectly capable of doing these things.

Spouses should help each other out because it's loving and courteous; I don't know why gender has to be thrown into it.

And that was pretty crappy poetry on a literary level too, content aside.

I live in Oregon where it's illegal to pump your own gas..... there are gas station attendants who do it for you. And sometimes the person pumping my gas is *gasp* a woman!!!! Although maybe touching that...gas pumpy thing (I have no idea what to call it...nozzle?) has caused her "womanhood" to ferment. *eyeroll*

Archived