IGNORED

Duggar/Query Courtship?

batwing

I've had my suspicions about Peter Query and Jinger for a while now. Ever since on Josh's instagram he commented something like "Jinger doesn't want/need to be freed" when someone else posted something about FreeJinger...I could just be reading too much into things though.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG you are so right Kitty!

It is a new courtship. My money is on Jill and the Glasses boy in the picture. Jboob was sitting pretty tight between those two!

I keep looking at the picture, and I can't identify the girl who's sitting beside Jim Bob! Is it really Jill? Ugh her head is turned away. And who are the girls beside her? I think the comment "Jill might not be so happy about you posting this! Lol" on Josh's instagram makes me believe that she is courting someone. And Jim Bob looks like he might be lecturing them about the rules of the courtship or something. Idk Idk.

I keep looking at the picture, and I can't identify the girl who's sitting beside Jim Bob! Is it really Jill? Ugh her head is turned away. And who are the girls beside her? I think the comment "Jill might not be so happy about you posting this! Lol" on Josh's instagram makes me believe that she is courting someone". And Jim Bob looks like he might be lecturing them about the rules of the courtship or something. Idk Idk.

I thought it was Jana... her hair looks lighter like Jana's. But that could be the weird instagram lighting effects.

I still don't think they'd let Jill go. Who's closest to Peter's age?

Jill wouldn't be going very far, though, since he's a local boy. Maybe Jim Bob could build them a house on the compound and Jill could help out at the Tinkertoy House every day.

... And Jim Bob looks like he might be lecturing them about the rules of the courtship or something. Idk Idk.

Are you referring to the photo of them in the bus, the one where they are eating? Just how do you figure out Jboob is lecturing them with his face stuffed with food? Really I need help connecting these dots, I'm old.

:laughing-rolling:

It's a good thing I learned a while ago not to drink anything while reading this board. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl:

I've always thought JD was a very shy guy so perhaps he is the Duggar courting a Query girl. I could see him having a bit more courage asking to (date) court a girl he knows than a practical stranger. The Querys often travel with the Duggars and they play music - not sure what they sound like. There is Peter, and the girls' names are: Mandie, Heidi and Amara. They all seem to be about the same ages as the Fab Four + JD. They have been to the Journey of the Heart indoctrination camps and the older two girls might have worked for a bit at the Dallas ATI Centre (thought I saw some pictures of them there).

I highly doubt it a Query courtship will involve any of the girls, especially Jill. I believe that the family would start falling apart without Jill. She seems to do way more work than the other girls and is most likely to do anything Jim Bob and Michelle want immediately. She doesn't cross me as someone who will fight back. She didn't just drink the kool aid, she made the whole batch. I also don't see Jill as wanting to leave right now. Besides, the Query boy is so young, no way he owns a house outright and can financially support Jill or any of the other girls.

I think Jim Bob would realize that Jinger being married off at eighteen would bring a wave of backlash. No one in their right mind would agree that Jinger marrying at eighteen is a good idea.

My money would be on a JD/Query girl courtship. He can get Josh's old house or the new house they were cleaning in one of the episodes. He has the towing service so he has some income and he is still available to help Jim Bob with all his rental properties.

I don't think the girl in the pic was any of the Duggar girls. Her hair just looked to nice and fresh to be a Duggar girl. I assumed it was a Query girl.

Are you referring to the photo of them in the bus, the one where they are eating? Just how do you figure out Jboob is lecturing them with his face stuffed with food? Really I need help connecting these dots, I'm old.

The one on the bus...wishful thinking, I guess!

OMG you are so right Kitty!

It is a new courtship. My money is on Jill and the Glasses boy in the picture. Jboob was sitting pretty tight between those two!

If they do announce a new courtship (which I'm betting they won't; my money is on a Josh+Anna pregnancy and possibly new house), that really says something about how desperate they are for another season. I don't think they'd want to announce a courtship given the choice.

If it is a courtship, I highly doubt it's between Peter Query and one of the older Duggar daughters. Jill is too busy training to be a midwife, so I highly doubt she's ready to give that up to be a housewife and Jana is about to be a Journey to the Heart leader like Priscilla, so I doubt she's about to get into a courtship.

If there is a supposed courtship, it's probably between JD and one of the Query girls. As others have said-the Today show appearance will either involve the older daughters announcing their book or Anna finally coming clean with baby #3.

I wonder if it's at all possible that they could be announcing an engagement. I still think it's probably a Josh-Anna pregnancy/house, but if it's something involving the other kids, I think it's more likely to be an engagement than a courtship. After all, it only takes 3 or 4 months--sometimes less--for a fundie couple to go from courting to engaged, and (as I've said) I think the Duggars would much rather wait to announce until there is an actual proposal.

Even if there is an engagement or courtship, I highly doubt that would warrant a Today Show appearance. Aside from us snarkers and the fundies who love the Duggars, nobody cares at all about their courtship. I think only a book or a pregnancy would get them on the Today Show.

Why on earth would Josh need a new house? If the entire population of the world can fit in Jacksonville, surely Josh & Anna can stuff a dozen kids into that little crap house. They never cook/eat at home, so they put some Costco shelving in the kitchen to stack the kids on a la inashoe & Emily.

I doubt they would marry of Jill first. She's probably the daughter they decided to "keep" to raise the rest of the small children. Of the girls, Jessa or Jinger are the most likely ones to be let go first.

From that picture, if that's Peter, it looks like they're trying to keep JANA away from him (there's plenty of precedent of older women marrying younger guys). He must have expressed interest in another daughter not named Jill and who wasn't on that trip (which keeps them out of close proximity when people can get lost easily enough). Her name rhymes with Blessa.

Maybe John David and a Query daughter, but I don't see Jim Bob selling one of his daughters to the Query son. I always had the impression that Jim Bob thinks his family is "better" than the Query family and it wouldn't do for one of his daughters to marry a fatherless boy whose mother acts as "hired help" by giving atrocious violin lessons.

I thought it was Jana... her hair looks lighter like Jana's. But that could be the weird instagram lighting effects.

It's Jana, so she probably isn't being courted by that guy. Unless they are both planning to spend time at Gothard HQ?

I cringe at the thought of any of these girls being married off. I hope none of them are courting. I hope that their minds and will power will deepen and grow as they get older. I hope that a few of the girls get the fuck out of there and start to live life for themselves. It has to be so difficult to break free from a set of beliefs that they have been indoctrinated in since birth. For all their travels, the Duggar kids are still isolated from the world and from peers with different world views. They live in a world with only one prespective. I am sure that many of the Duggars believe that they need to follow in their parents foot steps and probably see nothing wrong with their belief system.

I cringe at the thought of any of these girls being married off. I hope none of them are courting. I hope that their minds and will power will deepen and grow as they get older. I hope that a few of the girls get the fuck out of there and start to live life for themselves. It has to be so difficult to break free from a set of beliefs that they have been indoctrinated in since birth. For all their travels, the Duggar kids are still isolated from the world and from peers with different world views. They live in a world with only one prespective. I am sure that many of the Duggars believe that they need to follow in their parents foot steps and probably see nothing wrong with their belief system.

This!

Thinking about how well the courtship model is working for their sister-in-law Anna...

Why on earth would Josh need a new house? If the entire population of the world can fit in Jacksonville, surely Josh & Anna can stuff a dozen kids into that little crap house. They never cook/eat at home, so they put some Costco shelving in the kitchen to stack the kids on a la inashoe & Emily.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I guess it's more or less confirmed that there will be no courting announcement on the Today show...oh well. Still, it's very possible that someone is courting. Which means we may well have an engagement soon. And that means another tacky-ass Duggar wedding!!!!!!1!! (unless it gets broken off a la Josh, of course...) Aren't you guys sooo excited??

Archived