IGNORED

Isn't non-reversal Anna due soon? Mel next month?

Justme

If I remember correctly, Anna is due in April. I don't know when. They've only posted her pregnancy was going well a couple of times. Then, I believe Mel is due next month.

I hope they post when Anna delivers. Though, it would be just like Steve to not allow a post since he knows it's the one thing his "followers" would like to know. :roll:

I love how stevie commented that htey allowed the new couple lots of privacy... they live down the street from you! (plus does it mean you put your kids on the blog against their wishes, until they're married? blah)

when he can't control us, he can at least control the information we get.

I love how stevie commented that htey allowed the new couple lots of privacy... they live down the street from you! (plus does it mean you put your kids on the blog against their wishes, until they're married? blah)

when he can't control us, he can at least control the information we get.

It's possible that Christopher didn't want privacy as a single person, but did want it as a married man.

On the other hand, the blog was all over his courting situation.

But, you know, Steve has to provide evidence that his lifestyle works. :roll:

I am sure he will announce the birth. Christopher is a photographer as well, you know there will be some pics. of that baby. I can't remember the due date either, but Anna is April so I suppose she can go at any time.

I guess it is good news for Mel.too, so far so good? She hit at least 30+ weeks by now since we have not heard anything differently in the past few weeks since the last scare when she was 28 weeks .

Yes, I remember Anna was due late May, and Melanie is about a month behind her so late June.

Anna is 4 weeks ahead so Melanie was 28 weeks on march 21st so Melanie should be due mid june and Anna mid may.

Archived