IGNORED

is this one of you? Boob's cell number

FJismyheadship

over on the 19 kids fb page someone has been posting jim bobs cell number. theres a lively discussion on the group page about how many people are calling him right aboout now.. i wanna know if one of you tracked it down and posted it! I hope it wasnt one of us but....

I doubt it was one of us, and sincerely hope it was not. I'm no fan of Jim Bob, but posting his cell phone number publicly is a serious dickmove. So is calling it to harrass him. Not cool, people; not cool at all.

according to google its already out there public. ive seen it for smugs car lot and the tower jb owns. somehow though someone figured out it was his cell i guess by calling the number.

I really hope it wasn't one of us, we have enough bad press already. Trolls are trolls and don't care that they hurt everyone in their path.

I doubt any of us care enough to call those twats.

Jezebel, I have to say it: Calista scares the shit outta me. :shock:

I doubt any of us care enough to call those twats.

Jezebel, I have to say it: Calista scares the shit outta me. :shock:

+1. Startles me everytime. :o

They have their phone number listed on their official website. I don't know how legit it is because I have no intention of calling it, but it's available to the public.

You wouldn't need to call it to know it's a cell - just do reverse lookup and it would tell you if it was a residence or not, most times. I hope no one is calling them. That's just ridiculous.

Shame on those who call. Save your scorn for radio interviews!

Robert, you horrible man! You are supposed to worship the ground Michelle Duggar walks on, not question her illogical beliefs! Rude rude rude!

Archived