IGNORED

Levi Johnson is gonna be a Daddy...Again

Witsec7

Say what you will about 21-year-old Levi Johnston, but his sperm is world class -- he's gotten another girl pregnant out of wedlock.

Sources tell TMZ ... the lucky woman is Sunny Oglesby, a 20-year-old school teacher from Wasilla, Alaska. Levi has been dating her for just over a year. We're told she's in the very early stages of pregnancy -- less than 3 months.

Sunny isn't showing, which may be why Levi hasn't told someone else his secret -- and that would be Bristol Palin, his other baby mama.

Levi is telling friends Sarah Palin and Todd have completely alienated him from his son Tripp, and he barely sees him as a result. Levi says Sarah and Todd have lied to him, telling him Bristol and Tripp were out of town when they were not.

As a result, we're told Levi is "so excited" about starting his new family.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/03/levi-john ... 3uAhu0qM4Z

I wish Levi and the Palins would go off the radar. I feel a bit sorry for Levi because I do think the is truth to some of the stuff he says about the Palins. Fucking Bristol got a reality show deal for Lifetime, it will fucking tank.

lets make a collection and send him some condoms since he seems to not know about them. He must not have learned the first time.

c7cd9323-3e50-4657-96fc-3c281863a62.jpg

I feel sorry for Bristol if she's hearing about this through TMZ.

why? They're not together anymore, she has a kid, she allegedly wants to raise without him... what is it to her? Does she need child support that bad (I doubt it)?

Seriously if she hasn't figured out yet that they both can move on, I think it's sad.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl:

This is a woman who wrote a book and detailed her drunken dumbfuck that resulted in her son's conception. She cared little that someday her child would ever read what she wrote. Sorry my empathy only goes so far.

This is a woman who wrote a book and detailed her drunken dumbfuck that resulted in her son's conception. She cared little that someday her child would ever read what she wrote. Sorry my empathy only goes so far.

ITA-I initially felt some empathy for Bristol back in 2008. It's not easy to be a pregnant teenager, and then have a spotlight shone on you. However, in the following years, Bristol has proven to be a slimy famewhore grifter just like her mother. She is spoiled and entitled. She is ignorant and uneducated. She has shown no discernible talent or skill, yet she is treated as if she actually matters.

As for Levi, I hope this relationship works out and he can be a devoted dad to his new baby. Still, he is a dumb ass.

ITA-I initially felt some empathy for Bristol back in 2008. It's not easy to be a pregnant teenager, and then have a spotlight shone on you. However, in the following years, Bristol has proven to be a slimy famewhore grifter just like her mother. She is spoiled and entitled. She is ignorant and uneducated. She has shown no discernible talent or skill, yet she is treated as if she actually matters.

As for Levi, I hope this relationship works out and he can be a devoted dad to his new baby. Still, he is a dumb ass.

This.

Good lord, that young man certainly gets around doesn't he?

Michael K on Dlisted calls Levi the "Alaskan K-fed". I mean, do they even have birth control in Alaska? ;) I'm beginning to wonder...

Wait... What?!?!?

Wait... What?!?!?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43450393/ ... gnat-book/

Bristol Palin writes in her new book of losing her virginity to boyfriend Levi Johnston on a camping trip after getting drunk for the first time on too many wine coolers. She awoke in her tent, alone, with no memories of what had happened as Johnston "talked with his friends on the other side of the canvas." She had vowed to wait until marriage. And she had lied to her parents about where she was going.

I saw a picture recently that reminded me of the photo-shoot Bristol and Levi did when they "reconciled" just long enough to collect $100K for some pictures. They're both horrible, and I feel badly for Tripp (both for his family and the fact that his name is Tripp).

I hate the Palins so, so much. But I think their creative names are kind of cool, as far as creative names go.

/shame

I have a friend who had an unplanned pregnancy, and the father is very involved although he lives out of town and mom/dad separated shortly after birth. When he had another child with another woman, the first child came to visit shortly after the birth and they made a thing of the first child being a big half-sibling. I thought it was a nice way to combine the families, to make a statement that the father wasn't just moving on to have a different life, but that his first child was still important to him. The Palins/Johnstons are highly unlikely to do anything that classy.

I hate the Palins so, so much. But I think their creative names are kind of cool, as far as creative names go.

/shame

I like the girls' names. I think I could deal with Track, Trig or Tripp by themselves, but the fact that they all exist within the same family is too kreatyve for me...

My goodness. So she essentially called Levi a date rapist.

Yeah, pretty much. I think whoever said Levi is an Alaskan K-Fed is right on, but I would be surprised if he actually forced her...Bristol just has a genetic predisposition to lying :roll: I know if someone date-raped me, my reaction wouldn't be to continue dating him and having sex with him.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43450393/ ... gnat-book/

I saw a picture recently that reminded me of the photo-shoot Bristol and Levi did when they "reconciled" just long enough to collect $100K for some pictures. They're both horrible, and I feel badly for Tripp (both for his family and the fact that his name is Tripp).

I agree Bristol and Levi are both horrible. As for the name Tripp, it is used as a nickname for a male who is the third generation to carry a name. "Trey" is another name used for the "third." My friend and her husband call their son Tripp because he is Eric III. They debated whether to use Tripp or Trey.

I don't think Bristol or Levi knew about the real meaning of Tripp.

I like the girls' names. I think I could deal with Track, Trig or Tripp by themselves, but the fact that they all exist within the same family is too kreatyve for me...

Yeah, pretty much. I think whoever said Levi is an Alaskan K-Fed is right on, but I would be surprised if he actually forced her...Bristol just has a genetic predisposition to lying :roll: I know if someone date-raped me, my reaction wouldn't be to continue dating him and having sex with him.

so I don't know what happened, but considering there was no trial and the family would have loved that I'm sure, I'll assume she did like a lot of people got a little drunk, her inhibitions lowered and she changed her mind on having sex.

I am not saying he had any rights to her body, but here: you go on a camping trip with your boyfriend where you are going to drink alcohol, there are important chances you are going to change your mind... (and if your bf is a douchebag he might take advantage of you). I don't know, I feel like if your plan is not to have sex before marriage camping trip + sharing a tent + hormones + alcohol, seems to me like that's not a good plan.

Archived