IGNORED

What 25 websites can the Duggars see?

Daenerys

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conservapedia... Ya know for school research and stuff. So they can get their edukayshun!

Conservapedia... Ya know for school research and stuff. So they can get their edukayshun!

I thought you were joking, but I googled it anyway, and now I'm sitting here with my jaw hanging to the floor. :o

I've been wondering about this too! I can't even imagine. What's the point in having the internet?

How many of them have iPhones now? Surely they can't restrict the web on them down to the few approved sites.

I thought you were joking, but I googled it anyway, and now I'm sitting here with my jaw hanging to the floor. :o

That's my reaction every time I wander over there too. The crap they come up with is insane.

What's the point in having the internet?

Buying used and saving the difference!

didnt michelle say recently that jill was allowed to surf youtube?

also we know the girls have access to instagram on their phones.... or they used to.

:o

Switched On Schoolhouse. Is that online?

When my mom had me doing SOS in 8th grade, it wasn't online. You had to download each subject onto your computer from a series of discs and open it like a computer game. That was over a decade ago, though, so maybe nowadays it's online.

:o

I can't quite believe people actually use this to find information. It would be funny if it wasn't so scary. "The Causes of Atheism"? Do the authors think atheism is a disease?

I can't quite believe people actually use this to find information. It would be funny if it wasn't so scary. "The Causes of Atheism"? Do the authors think atheism is a disease?

I really wish we had a LIKE button!

I really wish we had a LIKE button!

Oh that's nothing, you should read the article on premarital sex, it's very informative!

Oh that's nothing, you should read the article on premarital sex, it's very informative!

I couldn't find the article on premarital sex just a definition but I ended up paging hopping to abortion and according to that only liberal women have abortions?! WHAT?! and then it linked to a page on abortion and breastcancer and how abortions cause breast cancer. Teh crazy!!!

I couldn't find the article on premarital sex just a definition but I ended up paging hopping to abortion and according to that only liberal women have abortions?! WHAT?! and then it linked to a page on abortion and breastcancer and how abortions cause breast cancer. Teh crazy!!!

The entire page is one sentence.

And it's a quote.

From a very biased source.

conservapedia.com/Premarital_sex

"Previous sexual experience with a partner weakens mutual commitment in marriage and creates an unstable foundation for the conjugal relationship."

The entire page is one sentence.

And it's a quote.

From a very biased source.

conservapedia.com/Premarital_sex

Okay so I wasn't missing an article somewhere. Yeah I went WTF with that definition much like I did with the abortion one.

Archived