IGNORED

Why did Brandy delete all of the comments

Koala

Nope. They've been zapped. On the bright side, we do get a tour of her house (again).

Umm. She's Brandy. She goes to a lot of trouble and then changes her mind on most things.

If you look now the post says she did it because of "rudeness" and that it must be coming from those Free Jinger people... In other words, people probably asked her questions that she really wasn't going to answer, despite saying she would answer them.

Most of the questioning was very polite. She was getting crabby, though.

I wanted to ask her what time she gets up in the morning, or if she just sleeps all day. You know she just sleeps all day long. She doesn't have anywhere to be, so why not.

I wonder if her "eclectic unschooling" is born of pure laziness...

I know homeschool moms whose lives revolve around providing a solid educational experience for their children. I can't really see this lady doing that. Seems like she would get bored pretty fast.

I'm sure she says she's doing it for religious reasons, but I suspect she just can't get the kids up in time to make the school bus.

And can you imagine if the teacher, for whatevre reason, needed to meet with her?

Great buckets o' Grain! The persecution! The inconvenience!

Archived