IGNORED

So, how did you all find Free Jinger?

Daenerys

I'm really debating whether or not to link... the post was cast in a semi-positive light at the time but I'm sure anyone who pleased could still snark me, and I'm not hankering for the persecution badge... :) And no, I'm not Jennie or Kelly.

Well bless your little heart.

riffle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran out of fundie blogs to read, of the ones I knew of, so I Googled "quiverfull". Lo and behold, a site full of fundie watchers when I thought I was the only one!

Edit: Ooh, now I AM The Sin in The Camp!

I was lurking on TWoP and I saw a few posters mention it. I go to my wonderful friend 'Google' and ta-da! There it is, in the flesh.

I read at TWOP (before Howard sucked the life out of it) and it was mentioned numerous times. I ventured over, discovered the threads about Emily and Carrie (OMG!) and was absolutely speechless and horrified. It was like watching a train wreck right before my eyes, and I haven't turned away since.

Mentions on TWOP for me, too. Lurker at both sites for years - recently registered here. TWOP seems to be a fertile (pardon the pun) recruiting ground for FJ.

I have long been fascinated by the Duggars. Then, I found this site through an article on Salon about the whole Carrie situation. I used to post more in the old forum, but up until very recently this new forum was blocked at work, so I've just lurked over here.

In all seriousness, what does riffle mean?

One of our fundies wrote a blog post where she intended to use the word "rifle", but spelled it "riffle". From that point on, spelling mistakes (and mistakes in general) became known as "riffles".

I think it was Kendal but I can't remember.

Mentions on TWOP for me, too. Lurker at both sites for years - recently registered here. TWOP seems to be a fertile (pardon the pun) recruiting ground for FJ.

So true.

So true.

I came over here after hearing it mentioned on TWOP too. Never posted on TWOP though, just lurked, because I found all the rules there too intimidating. The first time I googled this place and saw all these likeminded people talking about everything that fascinates me it was heaven.

Archived