IGNORED

Just Got Smacked on 19 Kids FB

roddma

Just read the 19kac FB page. I don't know why I even bother, it just makes me angry. How do they fool so many people and what is wrong with people that they look up to them as role models? One woman writes that her daughter is inspired by their "modesty". GAAAHHHHH.

And Diane is back :evil:

Haha I just posted on their FB page:

I love the Duggars! They're a reminder to take my BC everyday & support Planned Parenthood! Thank you Duggars!

:twisted:

Just read the 19kac FB page. I don't know why I even bother, it just makes me angry. How do they fool so many people and what is wrong with people that they look up to them as role models? One woman writes that her daughter is inspired by their "modesty". GAAAHHHHH.

And Diane is back :evil:

It's just not the 19K&C page unless Diane is feeling persecuted and blaming everyone else for her own stupidity. :lol:

Oooh has anyone seen this yet?

gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978039493

Give me a fucking break :doh: You cannot be "assaulted" in writing. And when you're on facebook, you can't really be "unknown". You can have a fake account, but you're tied to some identity. What does the fact that the show is G-rated have to do with a fan's FB page? If you're expecting FB to be G-rated, you're probably doing it wrong. Plus I'd love to know what they mean by "coming in and attacking" when they think that expressing a dissenting opinion is assault :roll:

It's just not the 19K&C page unless Diane is feeling persecuted and blaming everyone else for her own stupidity. :lol:

Diane is no longer posting there. She got hacked from my understanding.

I made a post there mon or tues about calebs grave and Anna and buttnuggets angels name. Diane responded to me :laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl: I wish I had copied it I have no idea how I could easily find it.

Diane is no longer posting there. She got hacked from my understanding.

That gives me a giggle. She was such a deserving candidate for someone to torment.

And I was slapped around too :lol: ;

posted to19 Kids and Counting

Thursday.

I say Yates should stay where she is. It amazes me the no of ppl who defend her now are perhaps the same ones ready to put a noose around Trayvond Martin's killer and Casey Anthony. Even scarier she followed the same beliefs as the Duggars. The only difference is I think she fit the description of Quiverfull. They have babies on purpose rather than 'leaving to God'. The Duggars always deny involvement in Quiverfull though the beliefs are similar..

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/​justice/texas-andrea-yates/​index.html

Arlene Andrezzi Ferrara You've reached an all time low, even for you, Amanda, which says a lot. Now you're putting the Duggars in the same category as Yates and implying they're as evil and dangerous as Casey Anthony? Perhaps therapy would be a better place to deal with your obsession over Dugger conspiracy theories, rather than this page. It's not doing you any good, they're getting worse.

Thursday at 5:38pm · Like · 4.

Amanda Roddy I did not put the Duggars in the same category nor will I ever. What makes you even think such a thing when nowhere in my post indicates such? I just pointed out the similar beliefs What the Duggars believe is not a conspiracy theory.

Yates is an example of what could go wrong in radical religion.

Thursday at 5:47pm · Unlike · 1.

Wanda Kozakevich This has nothing whatsoever with the Duggars....where did you think it was? That's insane

Thursday at 5:48pm · Like · 1.

Amanda Roddy Half the posts on here are not Duggar related. Whats the difference?

Thursday at 5:51pm · Unlike · 2.

Emily It is relevant because the Yates belonged to the same small group of people, Quiverfull.

Thursday at 7:44pm · Unlike · 2.

Linda Wildauer Bryant I agree Arlene

Thursday at 8:28pm · Like · 2.

Amanda Apparently I am not the one obsessed with the Duggars by the looks on this page.

Thursday at 9:46pm · Unlike · 2.

Arlene Andrezzi Ferrara Oh, give it a rest, Amanda, that's exactly what you were trying to imply. You take any opportunity you can to imply such a thing, even when the topic is totally unrelated.

For goodness sakes, people cannot even post they were blessed by a song the Duggars sang, without you jumping in, and bringing up your Quiverful & Gothard accusations and cover ups.

FYI, I have taken a look at this page. And you know what I see? Hundreds of mothers, who like Michelle, lost a child, thanking her for sharing her grief, as all too often they bear theirs alone.

You must be reading a different page.

23 hours ago · Like · 1.

Linda Wildauer Bryant Arlene :)

13 hours ago · Like · 1.

WD Everyone has a right to express themselves and especially to debate issues. Save your shouting down for ppl who say utterly nasty things and run. Amanda has a right to bring up an issue that does relate to this page and religion. If a religion (and we dont know if the Duggars are following the same religion as Yates - at least I dont know) does pressure their female members into what she cannot handle and do not let them get the help they need they need to be called out for it. I dont know what religion Yates was or whether her or the Duggars religion do these things but it does have a place here to be discussed. The many many numbers of ppl coming here to express their support and grief over a miscarriage they or the duggars have had are doing so because A) the like the Duggars and feel for their loss and B) because 1 in 4 pregancies isnt viable - so naturally such a touchy subject has flooded this page in ppl mentioning miscarriage but that should not stop other ppl from debating or talking about the issues they want to.

11 hours ago · Unlike · 3.

Linda Wildauer Bryant This is a fan page not a debating ground but that doesn't seem to have stopped all the bitterness abd negativity and guess it never will. I continue to hope that rhe family does not get wind of the ignorance that is spewed forth from so many people.

about an hour ago · Like · 2.

Diane Stadtherr As for Amazing Grace, I believe they sing that song a lot, because it's a song that most Christian's know by heart, and one they are very familiar with. It's one we sing a lot too. It will never go out of style.

49 minutes ago · Like · 1.

Me--- Diane, Did you know the writer/creator of Amazing Grace was a man who owned and profited by running a slave ship? He at one time thought God's grace was only for white men and not black men. That is what he thought when he wrote the song and didn't give up his raciest veiws until 34 years later.. Amazing Grace isn't as amazing when you know how hate filled the author was at the time. Thankfully he did become an abolitionist later in life. Beautiful song but it has a very ugly history.

40 minutes ago · Like · 1.

Arlene Andrezzi Ferrara Donna, I believe you just described what grace is, so don't get your point. We all have ugly histories, and fall short. In your own words, "at one time", and "he gave up his views". You just described what "Amazing Grace" is all about. And before you imply I'm a racist, take a look at my profile pic.

24 minutes ago · Like.

Me---- Wasn't going to imply anything. The truth was at the time this man wrote Amazing Grace he was heavily in the slave trade and felt that black men and women were not deserving of the same Grace as he was. That is not Christian. Also it wasn't until 34 years after he became a Christian that he started to change his veiws. My point is that at the time of the writting of the song, he only meant him and other whites. Thankfully he did change his views but at the time he was a slaver that owned and ran a slave ship.

20 minutes ago · Like.

Arlene Andrezzi Ferrara We were all "un-Christian" before we became Christians. We are ALL sinners. God uses even sinners to do His Will. What's your point other than continuing silly debates?

8 minutes ago · Like.

Me---- Irony is lost on you and you come across as all knowing and very much holier than thou, so I'm done talking with you. I wasn't talking to you in the first place but since you asked I tried to answer about the irony of the song and John Newton. To see the irony one has to to have a higher level of intelligence and critical thinking. I'm sorry that you are unable to see the point and just assumed I was anti-Christian and looking for a fight/debate. debating can bring people closer to the Lord as not everyone is willing to accept whatever they hear as gosple truth. Study your bible and you will see that the Lord comands us to question and debate so that we can find Him and not be mislaid by Satan. Until then I hope you find peace in your nasty response that was delievered in an un-christ like way when I never once did or said anything to deserve you vile attitude.

a few seconds ago · Like.

Arlene Andrezzi Ferrara and Diane are besties for sure!

And I was slapped around too :lol: ;

Arlene Andrezzi Ferrara and Diane are besties for sure!

I don't get why the Duggar super fans get all up in arms at the mention of Andrea Yates. Michelle and her had the same beliefs re: kids! Egged on by dummy hubbies like JB and Rusty.

Btw, I never understood the pass that Rusty Yates gets from the media. I remember Larry King having him often as a guest and fawning over him. Behind his NASA credentials, befallen parent and "Aw shucks!" personnality he always seemed, at least to me, like a controlling fundie jackass. He wanted his wife to breed all the time, even when her doctors advised her not to have any more kids. but no, he wanted to be quiverfull!

The Yates, not the Duggars, should be the public face of the quiverfull movt.

And checking back in it seems Arlene and Diane are pocket pals and of course "like" whatever the other says. Or more like the same person. What a nasty piece of work they are or she is. :snooty:

I don't get why the Duggar super fans get all up in arms at the mention of Andrea Yates. Michelle and her had the same beliefs re: kids! Egged on by dummy hubbies like JB and Rusty.

I have a hard time seeing Michelle pulling a full-on Andrea Yates, but her little "breakdown" when she had 6-7 little kids and got overwhelmed by the laundry could have probably gone a different way. I think that's the point where she basically checked out of caring for her kids, but without the support she got from friends and neighbors...IDK. She could have potentially done something drastic. The situations are not so dissimilar.

Archived