IGNORED

Just Got Smacked on 19 Kids FB

roddma

I posted a link an article about Andrea Yates wanting a pass for church.But mentioning how her beliefs are similar to the Duggars set off a hornets nest. One accused me of putting the Duggsrs in the same category as her when I never implied such. These ppl are ready to attack you at the indication of negative. Its easy to find my thread Just look for a link to an Andrea Yates article. Another said it's not Duggar related but neither are half the posts on there.

I posted a link an article about Andrea Yates wanting a pass for church.But mentioning how her beliefs are similar to the Duggars set off a hornets nest. One accused me of putting the Duggsrs in the same category as her when I never implied such. These ppl are ready to attack you at the indication of negative. Its easy to find my thread Just look for a link to an Andrea Yates article. Another said it's not Duggar related but neither are half the posts on there.

So when face book bans you do they ban your page and you entirely or just delete a comment from a blog. An inquiring mind needs to know...

:clap: Good job causing a thread cluster f*$k :clap:

Oooh has anyone seen this yet?

The Duggar Family fans who watch ’19 kids and Counting’ on TLC have been assaulted in writing lately on the popular social website Facebook. As of today, the fan page is in the middle of a battle of Duggar fans against the unknown trolls.

Many fans who watch the show, presumably not related to the Duggar family, come together to have a fan page for the popular family to share their views on the show after watching. This isn’t a small fan page. In fact, more than 25,000 fans are signed up right now on the site since they love the show and watch The Duggars on a weekly basis on TLC.

However, the number of Duggar Family fans on the page was much larger until lately when outside people started coming to the page and attacking the fans and family about population control, using nasty negative language and talking in a way that isn't appropriate for a G rated show. Criticizing the families' values, a few individuals started personal attacks toward the fans instead of the family, offering nothing but negatives. This, in the Facebook world, is called 'Trolling' and can be a big problem if not reported.. Since this behavior is illegal on Facebook, all should be resolved at some point, yet nothing has changed over several weeks, making fans of the Duggar Family page leave instead of participate.

The Duggar Family has been a lightening rod of controversy since the recent birth of Josie Brooklyn. Obviously, people are entitled to their own opinion, but as one fan stated on Facebook, this is a fan page for those who like the Duggar family, so coming in and attacking doesn’t help anyone or change any fan’s mind.

Take a peek at the 19 Kids and Counting fan page and read about what all the people who love the Duggar Family reality show have to say.

CLICK HERE to see the photo show of the Duggar Family (all wonderful photos!)

gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978039493

The Duggar Family fans who watch ’19 kids and Counting’ on TLC have been assaulted in writing lately on the popular social website Facebook. As of today, the fan page is in the middle of a battle of Duggar fans against the unknown trolls.

Many fans who watch the show, presumably not related to the Duggar family, come together to have a fan page for the popular family to share their views on the show after watching. This isn’t a small fan page. In fact, more than 25,000 fans are signed up right now on the site since they love the show and watch The Duggars on a weekly basis on TLC.

However, the number of Duggar Family fans on the page was much larger until lately when outside people started coming to the page and attacking the fans and family about population control, using nasty negative language and talking in a way that isn't appropriate for a G rated show. Criticizing the families' values, a few individuals started personal attacks toward the fans instead of the family, offering nothing but negatives. This, in the Facebook world, is called 'Trolling' and can be a big problem if not reported.. Since this behavior is illegal on Facebook, all should be resolved at some point, yet nothing has changed over several weeks, making fans of the Duggar Family page leave instead of participate.

The Duggar Family has been a lightening rod of controversy since the recent birth of Josie Brooklyn. Obviously, people are entitled to their own opinion, but as one fan stated on Facebook, this is a fan page for those who like the Duggar family, so coming in and attacking doesn’t help anyone or change any fan’s mind.

Take a peek at the 19 Kids and Counting fan page and read about what all the people who love the Duggar Family reality show have to say.

CLICK HERE to see the photo show of the Duggar Family (all wonderful photos!)

What's the point of this whole thing?

I need a link as there are too many 19 kids & counting fan pages to know which one you mean. A little help for a worn out old lady?

I'm sure it's the "official" fan page. When you search, the show logo comes up as the avatar. Or, the site where delusional Dianne hangs out. Either would be correct.

WTF, that is not what trolling means.

Well, it does in fundy land I think. ;) To them, "trolling" means "someone disagrees with me". They also think that is the definition of persecution and religious discrimination: "someone disagrees with me".

I'm sure it's the "official" fan page. When you search, the show logo comes up as the avatar. Or, the site where delusional Dianne hangs out. Either would be correct.

For some reason I can't find it even though I know I "liked" at one point in time. I have tried everything to find it but after today's events I know my brain is fried. The kids are on spring break and i have been spending time with them and today was the pool along with a billion other children on spring break. I think I have lost my mind for real this time. :whistle:

For some reason I can't find it even though I know I "liked" at one point in time. I have tried everything to find it but after today's events I know my brain is fried. The kids are on spring break and i have been spending time with them and today was the pool along with a billion other children on spring break. I think I have lost my mind for real this time. :whistle:

https://www.facebook.com/19KidsandCounting

Bless you and thank you, I am so fried I hope I can follow the link. :roll: But really, thank you. :D

I would have DLed you to the actual conversation but since FB changed to the timeline I can't figure out how to do that anymore. Ha.

Ok, I am so over the top tired that this was the first page I found on my own. I looked but didn't see anyone but TLC and thought I was on the wrong page. Turns out I had to choose what I could see and now look like a jackass. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you all for putting up with me tonight. I am so ashamed of myself for losing my mind. :whistle:

Well, it does in fundy land I think. ;) To them, "trolling" means "someone disagrees with me". They also think that is the definition of persecution and religious discrimination: "someone disagrees with me".

I guess! It's weird when people take the mildest discussion, not even aimed at them, as personal criticism. Actually I find it really annoying - like, have you never been to the internet before? You think THAT is nastiness? :)

Ok, I am so over the top tired that this was the first page I found on my own. I looked but didn't see anyone but TLC and thought I was on the wrong page. Turns out I had to choose what I could see and now look like a jackass. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you all for putting up with me tonight. I am so ashamed of myself for losing my mind. :whistle:

Haha this made me laugh. Just make up an excuse as to why you're like that tonight! I'm drugged with various meds 97 percent of the time and I use that as an excuse for my typos, bad grammar, incoherent sentences etc.. You have to have an excuse you can use everyone does!

PS. I've done the same about choosing who to see a lot. You are not alone.

Haha this made me laugh. Just make up an excuse as to why you're like that tonight! I'm drugged with various meds 97 percent of the time and I use that as an excuse for my typos, bad grammar, incoherent sentences etc.. You have to have an excuse you can use everyone does!

PS. I've done the same about choosing who to see a lot. You are not alone.

My only excuse is taking the littlepuglovers to the indoor swim park on spring break with a gabillion other families. I is wiped out. :(

Please don't feel ashamed. I did exactly the same thing you did, but I didn't have the nerve to ask what I was doing wrong. I just came back to this thread and lurked til someone posted more details on where to look! :lol:

Please don't feel ashamed. I did exactly the same thing you did, but I didn't have the nerve to ask what I was doing wrong. I just came back to this thread and lurked til someone posted more details on where to look! :lol:

Aww, these ladies and gents know that I'm scatterbrained at best and tolerate memost times inspite of myself. You on the other hand need to speak up and say when you need something cleared up, I promise no one bites... hard. And welcome to FJ, I'm glad you're here. Really speak up if you need help, they might not hold your hand butwill at least steer you in the right direction. ;) Just refrain from pooping on the rug, we just had a huge spring cleaning day and the carpets are still damp.

Aww, these ladies and gents know that I'm scatterbrained at best and tolerate memost times inspite of myself. You on the other hand need to speak up and say when you need something cleared up, I promise no one bites... hard. And welcome to FJ, I'm glad you're here. Really speak up if you need help, they might not hold your hand butwill at least steer you in the right direction. ;) Just refrain from pooping on the rug, we just had a huge spring cleaning day and the carpets are still damp.

Thank you for the welcome, it's great to be here! I'm pretty scatterbrained myself--well, it's more I'm getting forgetful in my advancing age, but it all kind of blends into a state of general confusion most days. :confusion-seeingstars: But I told myself when I joined FJ that I would try not to be a pest, that if I had a question I'd make as sure as I could that no one else had asked it or that I really couldn't figure it out for myself first, before asking. (I wonder how many more times I can squeeze 'myself' into this paragraph? :doh: ) I promise I will ask, though, if I get really desperate.

And I promise I won't poop on the rug. If I do have an accident, I'll do my best to clean it up! :chores-mop:

Thank you for the welcome, it's great to be here! I'm pretty scatterbrained myself--well, it's more I'm getting forgetful in my advancing age, but it all kind of blends into a state of general confusion most days. :confusion-seeingstars: But I told myself when I joined FJ that I would try not to be a pest, that if I had a question I'd make as sure as I could that no one else had asked it or that I really couldn't figure it out for myself first, before asking. (I wonder how many more times I can squeeze 'myself' into this paragraph? :doh: ) I promise I will ask, though, if I get really desperate.

And I promise I won't poop on the rug. If I do have an accident, I'll do my best to clean it up! :chores-mop:

You sound like you have a lot of promise for being a great (and normal) FJ member.

:text-welcomewave:

You sound like you have a lot of promise for being a great (and normal) FJ member.

:text-welcomewave:

This^ and please post more and don't worry about being a pest. If everyone did that then FJ would go away. Please jump in.

This^ and please post more and don't worry about being a pest. If everyone did that then FJ would go away. Please jump in.

:shock: Normal? Me?? :laughing-rolling:

Actually, I'm ridiculously, boringly normal. I'm hoping FJ will be a bad...er... I mean, a good influence on me. :mrgreen:

Archived