IGNORED

There's a former quiverfuller doing an AMA

Seven Severn

Interesting that the parents had two bio kids, a hysterectomy, then adopted 5 more, then fostered 400 more. It took long enough for the social works to figure out something was off about the family!

I was just coming on to see if anyone on FJ had started a thread here bout it. I like that it's getting the truth ut, but then again, redditers don't tend to be the type to endorse quiver full anyway...

I wonder if we have read about the family on there blog, or one of the other fundie familys blog. Its interesting realizing the connections between the family.

Quiverfull isn't about adoption. It's about birthing an army. I'm glad there are families who adopt but it's about birthing.

Quiverfull isn't about adoption. It's about birthing an army. I'm glad there are families who adopt but it's about birthing.

I agree, but what do you do with people who are 100% committed to the ideology, but have a uterus that craps out on them? That sounds like exactly what happened here. They certainly followed every other QF/Gothard/Fundy rule.

I agree, but what do you do with people who are 100% committed to the ideology, but have a uterus that craps out on them? That sounds like exactly what happened here. They certainly followed every other QF/Gothard/Fundy rule.

Yeah, I thought they were against adoption b/c it could bring "sins of the fathers" from the biological families into the families.

Yeah, I thought they were against adoption b/c it could bring "sins of the fathers" from the biological families into the families.

Gothard is against it, vision forum is for it.

Archived