IGNORED

Ridiculous Tomb Stones

MandyLaLa

I was driving home on a back road I don't usually take and I'm coming up on a house with a bunch Halloween type tombstones. Then as I get closer each tomb stone had a political word like First Amendment, Habeas Corpus, The Constitution. As if they;re saying weve lost these right and they're mourning the death of them.

I'm debating going back to take pics of them, It was absolutely ridiculous.

I'd take photos.

I think the 2012 U.S. elections are going to really bring the crazies out. I plan to do a photo album.

I'd take photos.

I think the 2012 U.S. elections are going to really bring the crazies out. I plan to do a photo album.

"Bring" the crazies out? Where have you been? It's already been nuts--I would have never dreamed that birth control would be a "serious" issue.

I was shopping in a tourist area today and one store had a huge sign out front saying that as a small business person, we needed to defeat Obama. I went in to tell him/her that I would not shop in the store because of the sign....but couldn't find anyone behind the counter.

I agree.......there are crazies among us.

I was shopping in a tourist area today and one store had a huge sign out front saying that as a small business person, we needed to defeat Obama. I went in to tell him/her that I would not shop in the store because of the sign....but couldn't find anyone behind the counter.

I agree.......there are crazies among us.

This is why I like to carry post-it notes. Though if the sign is just a cheap flyer, I have no qualms about flat-out vandalizing those.

Edited for clarity.

This is why I like to carry post-it notes. Though if the sign is just a cheap flyer, I have no qualms about flat-out vandalizing those.

Edited for clarity.

Sharpies are your friend. 8-)

"Bring" the crazies out? Where have you been? It's already been nuts--I would have never dreamed that birth control would be a "serious" issue.

Yes, they are here but it will get worse. And at least where I am I haven't seen many lawn and window signs yet.

The ones who bitch the loudest about the First Amendment are the ones who are trying to tear it down -- can't they see that? Idiots! They're the ones who want to force their religion on the rest of us!

I am pleased to see that Idaho has a tiny bit of sense, with the ultrasound bill going away -- for the moment, anyway. I feel slightly less embarassed to live here. But the crazy is strong outside of this one wacko (by Idaho standards) county.

The ones who bitch the loudest about the First Amendment are the ones who are trying to tear it down -- can't they see that? Idiots!

No they can't because they believe the First Amendment means they can talk shit about anyone they want without being told they are assholes! So when someone calls them an asshole they start whining that the First Amendment is dead and they have a right to say whatever they want and no one is allow to call them an asshole for it!!!

Meanwhile, the rest of us get to play the worlds saddest song on the worlds smallest violin for them because, you know, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and all those other horrible things pale in comparison to the fact that some right wing neo-con fundamentalist is being called out for saying Catholics, women, and gays are destroying the world.

And really, you can't make this shit up! :shock:

Edited for clarity.

Seriously- you should've left a note.

Do you know if they were left or right?

I have been lamenting a loss of rights since the Bush years. I can't think of a single thing Obama has done to make the situation worse, although I would love it if he took on the reinstatement of human rights as a mission.

No they can't because they believe the First Amendment means they can talk shit about anyone they want without being told they are assholes! So when someone calls them an asshole they start whining that the First Amendment is dead and they have a right to say whatever they want and no one is allow to call them an asshole for it!!!

Meanwhile, the rest of us get to play the worlds saddest song on the worlds smallest violin for them because, you know, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and all those other horrible things pale in comparison to the fact that some right wing neo-con fundamentalist is being called out for saying Catholics, women, and gays are destroying the world.

And really, you can't make this shit up! :shock:

Oh the irony, they can use the First Amendment but the second someone says something to them (exercising their First Amendment right) They're just being big mean bullies :violin:

Seriously- you should've left a note.

You're right abut the note. Didn't even think about that. I did say rather loudly to my friends that I'd never shop there because of the sign and several people heard me. Post it notes are a good idea. I wouldn't write on the sign, though; that's vandalism, and I don't want to get caught!

Archived