IGNORED

"Telling the truth dishonestly"

formergothardite

That is what Miss Raquel she and her friend Selah do and don't ask what it means, okay? Because most likely she doesn't understand what it means.

Miss Raquel is also sooooooooo sarcastic.

I am a pretty sarcastic person. Not super sarcastic...just a little. ;) (And yes, for any slow people out there...I AM being sarcastic there ^)

I have a feeling she isn't sarcastic or witty in the least bit IRL. Most likely self-centered, childish, whiny and bitchy.

And if you read her Hunger Games post, she it totally like Katniss. They even have the same hair style! ::squee::

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

I'm mildly surprised she's allowed to read the Hunger Games. Love the superior one off, "I do my hair that way when I'm being lazy hehe". Yeah, whatever.

I'm sure it is just "Alfonzo" who has a crush on her. Miss Raquel is a pure maiden who would never think of something like that.

Doesn't Miss Raquel have issues with Katniss being such a tough female character? I haven't read/seen it but it looks quite feminist. I read that she had issues with Alice killing the Jabberwock in Alice in Wonderland because it was 'too feministy'.

I guess we will have to wait till her movie review to find out if Katniss is an ebil feminist.

There's something wrong with Raq's nose. I wouldn't comment on it, you know, just to be mean. She IS a child after all, heh. But after eleventy-jillion artful close-up pictures, all, "oh I'm so virginal and pure, notice my modest downcast gaze", I gotta say it, that nose is not right.

Um, what? She's like the exact opposite of Katniss. She'd be a typical Panem Capitol citizen.

Edited because the baby is stealing my brain

I just finished the Hunger Games books...like 10 minutes ago. No way is *any* fundy even close to being anything like Katniss- or any other character in the books.

Archived