IGNORED

Another sneak peak..Duggars say goodbye.

sassyNoz47

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh...the commercial that played before the announcement was for Carona beer and featured a rock 'n roll band. The Duggars would love that.

Based on that clip this episode i going to be painful...in so many ways!

ETA: Is Bill one of the crew?

Looks like shes calling JB Bill? What pisses me off is they didn't even tell Grandma....before hand.. Its cruel to do it on camera to any of them. But come on call gma on the way home she is to old to have to hear it that way imo. I didn't see Josh or Anna did anyone else? Was the tot with the bottle Jordyn?

By mistake I thought they were canceling the show. Oh well. Can't get my hopes up now, can I?

The ad that played for me had an animated gorilla and said, "Do humans and animals share a common ancestor? *sound of a woman shrieking* Find out now at Discovery.com!" So. Perfect.

I've seen the Josie with a bottle top on top of a Pediasure bottle often enough. I would suspect feeding delays due to her being a preemie but the cheap ring and nipple isn't any better than a sippy just easier to put on the disposable bottle.

Let's see how much longer they can drag out and profit on the death of their child. I can't help but wonder if they were thinking they could do this from the moment they knew she died - why they didn't kick the camera crew out of the ultrasound room.

That looks like 3 year old Jordyn with the bottle.

I don't think Grandma was asking anyone in the family about whether it was twins. More likely "Bill" is a TLC crew member who was at the doctor's office with them.

Assuming it wasn't staged, I think Grandma's lack of knowledge speaks volumes about her relationship with Boob and Michelle. I think my husband would have called his Mom with the sad news before we even got home. She certainly would have known before any young children in the family were told.

That looked sad and I felt bad for Michelle when the little ones were asking her if it was a boy or a girl. I also think "Bill" is a crew member and i don't think it was staged at all. I do think the Jim Bob and Michelle should have at least talked Mary before telling the kids.

Thats what I'm saying its not staged that was no act from Grandma.. if Bill is a crew member it must be one Gma is closest to maybe. Its possible a pet name for JB idk... MAYBE she was saying Jill misunderstood for Bill didn't Jill go with them?

I would of thought gma would of been called on the way home thats just not right.. Its NOT Josie with the bottle its Jordyn I think . Its not the pedisure its a playtex bottle with the bag. My kids were on a bottle alot longer then the norm like 2 but my youngest was on it way past due to her disabilities. I just couldnt tell if it was Mac or Jordyn but I don't see Josh and Anna. I also think Mac seems way ahead of the J-little girls developmentally.. I can't see her still using a bottle.

I know that people all grieve in different ways, and maybe Michelle was still in shock, but what is up with that calm smile of hers? I'm sorry, I'm pretty stoic, but I wouldn't have been smiling...

I know that people all grieve in different ways, and maybe Michelle was still in shock, but what is up with that calm smile of hers? I'm sorry, I'm pretty stoic, but I wouldn't have been smiling...

It didn't look like a calm smile to me. It looked like a very sad smile, like she was trying to keep it together until the news broke. She looked really sad and close to tears.

I also think Bill is a crewmember, Gma was facing the camera when she said it. And that's Jordyn with the bottle, wtf, she's three years old.

Also, something that's annoyed me about the Duggars for a long time is their apparent need to have all the kids together all the time. They really should have spoken to the kids separately; the older ones would have had a much better understanding than the younger ones.

And to spring shit like this on all 19 of them on camera? That's low, really low.

And to spring shit like this on all 19 of them on camera? That's low, really low.

Maybe they'll explain to each and every child how they sinned and caused mommy to miscarry?

Maybe they'll explain to each and every child how they sinned and caused mommy to miscarry?

Or they'll just single Josiah out.

They should have told Grandma by herself, face to face. Then had Grandma and the older ones together to talk to. Then Josh and Anna. Then finally all the little ones. This way there would be plenty of adults to explain things and comfort. But of course good parenting makes for bad tv.

That is just so horribly sad. Seeing all the little kids getting excited asking if it's a boy or a girl, and Grandma joking with the camera man about the idea of twins.

All this time I'd honestly given the family the benefit of the doubt that JB and Jchelle had really told these big announcements to the family ahead of time, and then they all just 're-enacted' it for the cameras later. This clip shattered that idea though. There is no way Grandma would know that there was a miscarriage and joke around about twins. So sad.

Obviously, Jinger and Jill know. I got very good looks at their faces during the clips and they are quite somber. I think Grandma is putting on a show for the cameras; she knows, but is hiding it better. And obviously, whatever camera crew accompanied them that day ALSO knew. Grandma, IMO, played it up for the sake of the little ones.

I can't get that bottle of wine open soon enough tonight.

Obviously, Jinger and Jill know. I got very good looks at their faces during the clips and they are quite somber. I think Grandma is putting on a show for the cameras; she knows, but is hiding it better. And obviously, whatever camera crew accompanied them that day ALSO knew. Grandma, IMO, played it up for the sake of the little ones.

I can't get that bottle of wine open soon enough tonight.

No way gma did not play that for the camera's that would of been cruel to mention twins out loud so the little ones could hear. They walked in and told everyone. gma was to happy and such ..they really are just that heartless and see nothing wrong with how they did it

I'm not sure Jinger knew. She just didn't look interested to me, rather than somber. Obviously, Grandma didn't know and should have known. And Michelle should have just sat there. Ugh. They are soo tacky.

If Grandma knew, asking a crew member if it was twins would be such an awful thing to say. I know she raised the Boobster, but she doesn't strike me as that kind of person. So my vote is they kept her in the dark for the optimum reality TV viewing experience. Sorry, Grandma, but the show comes first.

I'm not sure I can get through this tonight. I'm feeling massive rage already, just from this sneak peek.

Someone mentioned wine. Maybe that will help.

The ad that played for me had an animated gorilla and said, "Do humans and animals share a common ancestor? *sound of a woman shrieking* Find out now at Discovery.com!" So. Perfect.

Me too! I wish I could personally thank the Discovery employee that made that moment of glee possible for me.

Archived