IGNORED

TTH Thinks the sexual revolution has made all women sluts

SpeakNow

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/03/on-the-lie-that-the-sexual-revolution-has-been-good-for-women/

My son – the one who is a blond muscular Viking type at Stanford – was home for a visit on Saturday and saw that headline in the Journal. He snarled with outrage and exploded: “Has the sexual revolution been good for women? Hell no! It has turned most of them into unmarriageable sluts. Those women are doomed. They are like used toilet paper. Who wants to touch it?â€

I was startled by the vehemence of his anger and disgust. Then I recalled that, for him, it’s personal. There are, apparently, very few women at Stanford whom he would consider dating. Their sexual immorality disqualifies almost all of them. So, his own prospects for successful marriage are quite poor.

Her son sounds like a great guy. Calling girls sluts left and right.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

son training at it's best. Plus the great christian education is showing through. Was this a Taliban or a christian? it is hard to tell.

Somehow I think the Stanford girls are less than pleased with his type as well. Also, does anyone else find it odd that she described him as "a blond muscular Viking type"?

Thats what she gets for sending him off to a godless librul university. She just should have had him stay home and take college minus.

I doubt she has a son at Stanford (or any heathen university). It's just a prototype to drive home her little message that could have been just as easily delivered by women-haters like Phyllis Schlafly or Ann Coulter.

I doubt she has a son at Stanford (or any heathen university). It's just a prototype to drive home her little message that could have been just as easily delivered by women-haters like Phyllis Schlafly or Ann Coulter.

Major catch Marmalade. Chances are he's at PCC or BJ, or Pat.Henry.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/03/on-the-lie-that-the-sexual-revolution-has-been-good-for-women/

Tall muscular Viking type - Aryan perhaps? What women wouldn't be jumping for a chance to make perfect little blond haired, blue eyed babies with him? Got to perpetuate the pure race. :roll:

Maybe that's mom's problem? Mommy's probably jealous that those so-called Stanford "sluts" are crawling out of the woodwork for her virile ball-playing son and she just can't handle the competition. If Sonny Boy were all that, he would have no trouble getting the kind of girls he so-calls covets. And Sonny KNOWS Mommy's got a jones for his personal life, so he's got to cover when Mommy starts getting all verklempt about "those sluts". Think of a male version of "Carrie"...

To be fair, that's a commenter not the Lousewife. But since s/he blatantly makes up most of the comments, it's a moot point.

I have avoided this woman's blog and now I know why.

I just want whatever she's smoking because that's some crazy shit.

I just want whatever she's smoking because that's some crazy shit.

Haha! I don't want her scary fascist weed :( :( :(

His own prospects for marriage probably are quite poor. But it's got nothing to do with the sexual revolution or the sexual history of the women who are unlucky enough to be around him. It's got everything to do with the fact that he's a rage-y misogynist who thinks that women who don't measure up to his standards of purity are doomed--DOOOOMED!!!--because he'll never have the chance to oppress and abuse them for the rest of their lives.

So...a guy snarls with outrage and disgust, calls all women sluts, compares them to used toilet paper - and she's surprised that he can't find a mate?

Looking like a Viking doesn't make up for a hateful, abusive personality.

My son – the one who is a blond muscular Viking type at Stanford – was home for a visit on Saturday and saw that headline in the Journal. He snarled with outrage and exploded: “Has the sexual revolution been good for women? Hell no! It has turned most of them into unmarriageable sluts. Those women are doomed. They are like used toilet paper. Who wants to touch it?â€

And this Aryan superman - this pinnacle of virile manhood - probably knows all about the "sluts" because he has bedded half of them. He's a stud; they're used toilet paper - single-use consumables there for his pleasure (and then later for his righteous outrage).

I predict an unhappy future for this one, since no self-respecting virgin - the very sort he'd want for marriage - would ever touch such a hypocritical lecher.

And this Aryan superman - this pinnacle of virile manhood - probably knows all about the "sluts" because he has bedded half of them. He's a stud; they're used toilet paper - single-use consumables there for his pleasure (and then later for his righteous outrage).

I predict an unhappy future for this one, since no self-respecting virgin - the very sort he'd want for marriage - would ever touch such a hypocritical lecher.

Back in college, when I was a self-respecting virgin, I avoided this type of guy like the plague. Word does get around and not every girl gets taken by the good looks.

I bet Son is actually gay and making up some parentally-acceptable tirade to explain why he isn't finding much in the way of females worthy of his attention.

You'll never get a husband, feminist bitches.

HA! That's always my favorite one.

ETA clarity

Yeah...that's why I've had two (and if my current keeps it up, I will be looking for #3)

Haha! I don't want her scary fascist weed :( :( :(

I was more thinking that she is on some crazy awesome hallucinogens.

Is "blond Viking" type supposed to make my loins toasty? Sorry, but Hitler youth types don't do it for me, especially if they are misogynist assholes who refer to women as sluts and used toilet paper.

I bet Son is actually gay and making up some parentally-acceptable tirade to explain why he isn't finding much in the way of females worthy of his attention.

When your tastes don't match up to what's being offered, it does help with staying pure and chaste.

Why is this son looking at Stanford coeds? Wouldn't he be much happier/closer to God with a well trained SAHD? Not a whole lot of "unmarriageable sluts" still living at home, raising their younger siblings.

HAHAHAHA LOL My son – the one who is a blond muscular Viking type, I just pictured Fabio in my mind HAHAHA.

He doesn't seem like a great to me.

Archived