IGNORED

Rachel is in labor (merged)

keeperrox

razingruth.blogspot.com/2012/03/maybe-baby.html

My fingers are crossed and I hope this little girl has an amazing life. I wish Rachel peace with her experience and that she comes out on top of this whole ordeal.

I didn't realize she was that far along. And they already found a couple to adopt the baby? That was quick. I hope it goes well for her.

Sending good thoughts to all three of them.

I'm hoping all goes well. Rachel has been very strong throughout this ordeal and I only hope remains so.

Just came over to post this. I wish all the best for everyone involved. It sounds like the little girl will be going to a loving home.

She's only 35 weeks, but she had the steroid shots the help mature the baby's lungs so here's to hoping for a happy healthy baby and an easy birth.

I am so glad Rachel and Ruth have each other. They both sound like wonderful people...no thanks to their sorry assed parents.

I hope all goes well with Rachel and the baby is healthy!

I'm not surprised they found a couple to adopt the baby - a (presumably? Hazarding a guess here based on fundie demographics) white baby with no obvious birth defects or disability is not hard to place.

She found a wonderful family for this baby girl. I don't want to disclose too many specifics - it's probably not wise- but the family isn't typical and they're so far from Gothardism that it's almost comical. I have no doubt that my sister's child will be loved, provided, and cared for.

What a powerful choice, to ensure her daughter lives her life free of the crap that has been beaten into Rachel.

You go girl!

I hope everything went well. I don't even know them but I feel like crying with them. Stay strong, a little baby is making a family longing for her very happy today!

She's a few weeks early, but I bet it will be ok.

Ruth posted that her sister was experiencing early labor and was on bedrest.I think she's at the 36-37 week benchmark so it's early but not dangerously so. I wish all three of them well and especially hope that Rachel will recover from this experience and have a beautiful life.

Here's hoping everything goes well. (Went well? Probably should be past tense by now, but maybe not...)

I'm encouraged by the "comically far from Gothardism" description of the adoptive couple, too. Sounds like the baby will be moving into a good, supportive home. I'm sure all this is very hard on Rachel (and Ruth, too) but I think she's made the best decision she could under the circumstances.

aww...she's a tiny little one. My son was 4lb 12 oz when he was born, but we didn't have to do NICU. She sounds healthy though. I'll say again, Rachel and Ruth are luck to have each other, and Ellie is lucky to have them both.

I'm so glad everything went well.

I hope Rachel and Ellie have great lives. They deserve it.

Guest Anonymous

I am so pleased to hear they are all well. The baby weight is good, considering the circumstances. I hope they get plenty of rest and care for themselves as well as the new little one. :)

What's with the last comment "Rachel threw her baby away"? Is that perhaps their dad trying to get in one last jab?

I wish it could be his last jab, but he'll probably jab away for the rest of his life.

I also wish them all the best. I hope everyone's doing ok emotionally.

It's a good day to be born, Ellie shares a birthday with Quentin Tarantino, Nathan Fillion, Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson, and Sarah Vaughn (and yours truly, but no one has heard of me :) ) . Thanks to Rachel's brave adoption plan, Ellie will know who these people are and enjoy the art they've produced (although probably not for a long time for Tarantino films).

It's a good day to be born, Ellie shares a birthday with Quentin Tarantino, Nathan Fillion, Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson, and Sarah Vaughn (and yours truly, but no one has heard of me :) ) . Thanks to Rachel's brave adoption plan, Ellie will know who these people are and enjoy the art they've produced (although probably not for a long time for Tarantino films).

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Archived