IGNORED

Santorum Curses at a Reporter

sippin0nsunshine

A friend of mine told me this morning that Santorum cursed at a Reporter and said Romney was as bad as Obama. I didn't believe him at first, cause I thought our Frothy would NEVER lose his composure, cause he's perfect ya'knoww, but I looked it up and voila, I found it.

http://nation.foxnews.com/rick-santorum ... -wisconsin

I find it quite funny actually that he claims his words are being distorted when they start asking questions, but that's exactly what he said.

My my...maybe someone's not so godly after all....

Poor Duggars, they'll be so disappointed.

Oh, Santorum needs to just shut the fuck up.

"Quit distorting my words." I do believe LaTraviata and the rest of the Netherlands would like to have a few words with him about distorting their laws.

I'd like to have a few words with him about the intelligence of women in general. He seems to have this distorted idea that we're stupid and need his help in making decisions about our bodies.

they are now calling him Tantorum!! I guess he loses temper easily lol what was the word he said it was on my msn home page but it didn't say what the swear word was?

they are now calling him Tantorum!! I guess he loses temper easily lol what was the word he said it was on my msn home page but it didn't say what the swear word was?

To be fair to Frothy, campaigns are stressful and tempers can run pretty high.

The word was "bullshit," the Faux News article censored the "shit" part. Which means Frothy needs to shut the fuck up, nobody's distorting his words.

I'd love to hear Josh's take on Frothy's choice of words. But then, Josh probably will say Frothy was provoked or something stupid like that.

I think Santorum's whole campaign is bullshit.

To be fair to Frothy, campaigns are stressful and tempers can run pretty high.

The word was "bullshit," the Faux News article censored the "shit" part. Which means Frothy needs to shut the fuck up, nobody's distorting his words.

This is true.. but the press is having so much fun with this because of his family man values. We all make mistakes but ..... :whistle:

Not exactly the person I want with their finger on the button... Especially since he's already pretty gung-ho about bombing Iran. How is this tool still in the race?

I think Rick is at the end of his rope. He admitted his can't afford to spend money in WI on ads so he has to spend all day out shaking hands, at rallies and on tv. I think Josh's instagram picture the other day of the tired Santorum says it all. Rick knows he can't win but he is out there as the puppet for the ultra conservative side. Sadly I don't think his supporters really care about him personally. They would care about any candidate that was the "true conservative".

I don't think Rick has ever had to work this hard in his life and he just can't keep up and snaps(not a good quality for president).

I bet he stays in the race till PA. I would love to see him lose his "home" state. I would also love him to drop out before Arkansas. Josh seems very excited for Rick to come to his state and already has rallies planned in May.

My my...maybe someone's not so godly after all....

Poor Duggars, they'll be so disappointed.

they may not know what the word means.

Frothy is now owning his original statement. He flip flops more than a pancake on a hot griddle.

"If you haven't cursed out a New York Times reporter during the course of a campaign, you're not really a real Republican, is the way I look at it," he said on "Fox & Friends."

From the Huffpo

All these fuckers need to come on a daytrip to Glasgow some time and learn what real swearing sounds like. Frothy especially needs to come so he can learn about quaint Scottish customs such as malkying and glessing.

I swear all the time. In fact, I often have the mouth of a sailor. However, I don't prance around proclaiming myself to be some high and mighty moral Christian. And that is the difference. You want to put yourself out there as some moral standard others should live by, then you deserve to be raked across the coals when you don't live up to your own hype.

I swear all the time. In fact, I often have the mouth of a sailor. However, I don't prance around proclaiming myself to be some high and mighty moral Christian. And that is the difference. You want to put yourself out there as some moral standard others should live by, then you deserve to be raked across the coals when you don't live up to your own hype.

he looked like he did not have a virgin mouth too.

I guess saying one bad word is now considered cursing somebody out. I'm in deep shit!

It's not that he said a bad word, hell I've heard my 3yo niece and nephew say worse, But it's the fact that he acts like he's so perfect and would never sink to the level of us ungodly heathens ;)

Take a look at his kids and his staffers -- they all look terrified and mortified and embarrassed beyond words. One male staffer looks as if he's trying to keep his lips pulled, maybe trying to stifle a laugh?

It's not that he said a bad word, hell I've heard my 3yo niece and nephew say worse, But it's the fact that he acts like he's so perfect and would never sink to the level of us ungodly heathens ;)

I just find the headlines amusing.

And this is the man conservatives want to be America's leader? Can you imagine the relationships that Obama has just healed a tiny-winsy-eeny-teeny bit built up with the middle-east, and if Sanitorium calls them the Axis of Evil like Bush there? That there's a really diplomatic president! :roll: He would probably focus more on Australia, Europe, and North America because supposedly according to him, only white people live in Australia, Europe, and North America.

I've seen the footage and this was more than saying one naughty word. He threw a major tantrum, worthy of any B-rate reality show. He really lost is stuff. I actually can't think of any other politicians who have blown up like that in public. And what really pisses me off is that he's a liar and now he's bitching about reporters reporting his lies.

I've seen the footage and this was more than saying one naughty word. He threw a major tantrum, worthy of any B-rate reality show. He really lost is stuff. I actually can't think of any other politicians who have blown up like that in public. And what really pisses me off is that he's a liar and now he's bitching about reporters reporting his lies.

Yeah, I saw the video and I think he looks unhinged, whether or not he used any "bad words". Of course, his base will just view him as a victim of the liberal media (who just persist in asking really hard questions :roll: ), which is exactly what he wants anyway.

Oh, and I don't care about the word; I say way worse than that all the time. But I don't hold myself up as super-de-duper Christian. It's the hypocrisy, as usual.

Link? I would love to see it. The link above just has a 30 second clip where he says "bullshit".

Link? I would love to see it. The link above just has a 30 second clip where he says "bullshit".

What appears to be most of it is here, starting at about :40:

ETA -- Stephen Colbert just showed the clip of Santorum responding to the Etch-a-Sketch gaffe, saying that his campaign ideas are written on his heart.

Colbert's comment -- "the only way to read what is written on Rick Santorum's heart is with a transvaginal ultrasound."

:clap:

Archived