IGNORED

Feelin' Feminine is back up

ohpotteryourotter

Because it's a pretty 'manly' thing for a fundie girl to do, not to mention having an independent income.

And is there a reason you can't construct proper sentences?

well that part is good I agree. But if you are going to sell things They need to look well made.

I admit I am terrible at writing and I admit it.

well that part is good I agree. But if you are going to sell things They need to look well made.

I admit I am terrible at writing and I admit it.

Sure, the quality could be better but I've seen worse. The Dixons have enough fans to be able to sell them on the back of their 'we're poor in Costa Rica' sob story.

[

Sure, the quality could be better but I've seen worse. The Dixons have enough fans to be able to sell them on the back of their 'we're poor in Costa Rica' sob story.

Me too you should have sen the spice rack that was in our manufactured home when we bought it. looked like a 2 year old built it. But if you are going to sell it it needs to be better done or you won't get much for items.

I was checking years ago and things were so under priced sometimes for what I could buy the wood for. gave up on etsy before I even started.

I didn't think this was worth making a new topic for, but Jocelyn has a new Etsy shop selling handmade wooden items.

etsy.com/shop/flughteringsparrow?ref=pr_shop_more

If she made them herself, I am impressed.

She says they're "handmade" but I'm not sure she actually made them herself. I have to say they look rather overpriced. And I think fundies are ok with women having independent incomes as long as it's done from the safety of one own's home and doesn't get too much in the way of homemaking duties. It seems quite common for SAHDs to have some kind of online store.

The change of statement on FF is certainly interesting. Maybe now Jocelyn can take the extra step to learn what feminism really is and how it's not about women becoming men or forcing women to do anything (quite the contrary) and thus can't be considered some opposite excess to pratriarchy.

She says they're "handmade" but I'm not sure she actually made them herself. I have to say they look rather overpriced. .

On her etsy profile she says they are "local handmade items from CR" and that she hopes to share some of her own soon. So it seems these are made by the native Costa Ricans. I wonder how much of a mark-up Jocelyn's getting for them? To me, they look like the kind of goods you find in tourist trap shops.

Archived