IGNORED

Morton family tree

alikat

Apparently Andrew and Kennedy Decker are now engaged.

How long where they courting for? And how old are they?

He's 20, she's 19. The Mortons have been so quiet for so long, there's no telling how long they've been item. She was a bridesmaid in Martha's wedding back in October; that's the first mention of Kennedy here on FJ.

• 3 months later...
Alan Smith + Katie Morton = Brett, Ronald, Esther, Wallace, Anna, Elizabeth, and Dorothy

Did we know that Alan has brothers named Ronald and Wallace? They go by their middle names:

smithfamilia.blogspot.com/2007/11/were-home-from-latvia.html

Are Anna and Elizabeth family names?

• 8 months later...

An update based on my notes

Katie Morton + Alan Smith = Brett, Ronald, Esther, Wallace, Anna, Elizabeth, Dorothy, and #8

Michael Morton + Kressant Smith = Michael, Carlos, Jonathan, Isabella, Byron, Fletcher and #7

Cleve Morton + Lise Kendall = Liam, Kendall, and Carolina

Wesley Morton + Rachel Smith = Joseph, William, Ariana, Luke, Olivia and (assumed) #6

Dorothy Morton + Noah Sanders = Enoch, Patrick, and Edwin

Martha Morton + Tayte Alexander = Alexandria

Andrew Morton + Kennedy Decker = Mia

Samuel Morton + Alyssa Campana = Probably expecting soon

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 8:23 PM, Kira said:

Did we know that Alan has brothers named Ronald and Wallace? They go by their middle names:

smithfamilia.blogspot.com/2007/11/were-home-from-latvia.html

Are Anna and Elizabeth family names?

Ronald is a grandfather. I don't remember who Wallace is but it is also a family name.

They not only inter-marry, they name all their kids the same damn thing...Edwin & Dorothy being the latest.

I think possibly a Samuel, too. Addie has a post with a baby Samuel on IG. Could it be Wes & Rachel's #6?

Tracking them is going to be as difficult as tracking pre 21st century British Nobility and all European Royalty where everyone was also intermarried, and every man, woman and child was named Katherine/Mary/Margaret/Elizabeth/Ann/Edward/Henry/John.

19 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Ronald is a grandfather. I don't remember who Wallace is but it is also a family name.

They not only inter-marry, they name all their kids the same damn thing...Edwin & Dorothy being the latest.

I think possibly a Samuel, too. Addie has a post with a baby Samuel on IG. Could it be Wes & Rachel's #6?

Tracking them is going to be as difficult as tracking pre 21st century British Nobility and all European Royalty where everyone was also intermarried, and every man, woman and child was named Katherine/Mary/Margaret/Elizabeth/Ann/Edward/Henry/John.

They have a thousand William Mortons. There's William Cleveland Morton Sr and Jr. , Wes and Rachel have a son named William Stone Morton and I think they have a uncle named William Morton

• 1 month later...

Wait, so you're telling me Martha and Tayte Alexander named their child Alexandria?

So her name is Alexandria Alexander?????

5 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

Wait, so you're telling me Martha and Tayte Alexander named their child Alexandria?

They did - now everyone is waiting for a son and heir to be named Alexander Alexander

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2016 at 4:59 PM, fundiefan said:

i saw that too, but i think he's just a church friend's child. she hashtags #beautifullittlefamily below the three of them. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2016 at 6:51 PM, Jessalyn said:

She'll lose her name soon enough... is probably what they were thinking ;)

Archived