IGNORED

How to Discipline your Wife

Lady

When administering physical discipline, take caution not to deliver the lashes anywhere but the buttocks. The first attempt at this punishment should only be delivered by hand so you can get an idea of how many lashings are needed. The best position will be for you to sit at the end of a bed or on a chair (with no arms) and have her lay across your lap. She can also bend over a bed with arms tucked under her chest and your left hand on the small of her back. If a strap (belt) is to be implemented watch that each stoke falls directly on the buttocks and not higher. EDITOR'S NOTE: When using the hand, or a small, short implement, such as a switch or small "hairbrush"-type paddle, over-the-knee positioning can work quite well.

A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.

A sound lashing is five to ten strokes with your hand, or three to five strokes with a strap; some wives need more. To avoid brusing do not strike the same area in repetition. Gauge your decision to proceed based on your wife's readiness to repent.

You may find it difficult to cause your wife pain, but as a woman she needs the release of guilt that this form of punishment brings. Afterwards, help her up gently and hold her while allowing her to cry for as long as you both feel necessary. If you have children instruct her to wash her face before emerging from the room.

Remember to stay in control at all times so her faith in you is not rattled. Her reaction after the lashing will let you know if this punishment works for her. She should be genuinely remorseful, tearful, and sore, but have an overwhelming desire to please you.

This act also gives you, the husband, a release of anger and disappointment which allows your relationship to become immediately bonded in a closeness you may have otherwise never achieved. Because of your love and discipline, your fights no longer last for days or even hours. The quick resolve of immediate discipline allows you to reconnect, which in turn rapidly eliminates resentment.

Do not make apologies for the punishment as this will cast doubt in her mind of your authority. The amount of rebuke and lash sessions may be high at first but should slowly decrease as she learns her new role in the relationship, and you embrace yours. Never use ad-homonym attacks and never bring up past sins that have already been forgiven. Deal with the issue at hand, and nothing more. The gift you give your wife in this act will lead to her soul's full surrender allowing her to embrace her femininity.

Once discipline is administered and repentance is given, we can hopefully move onto the next phase, which is forgiveness and prayer. Remember that you are a sinner too, and are not above reproach. Demonstrate this to her, and to the Lord. Once she has been convicted, be willing to forgive immediately. Don't waste a moment, and show this forgiveness through praising her and showing her right then the extent that you cherish her. Remember that being cherished is the greatest enabling thing you can show her that gives her emotional and spiritual security, as well as builds her trust in your leadership. This is a crucial step; don't neglect it!

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline. ... pline.html

This makes me sick.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this has been discussed. It's just consenting adult kink, dressed up as a faux-Godly lifestyle. You know, for all the fundylites who can't handle admitting they are into kink.

When administering physical discipline, take caution not to deliver the lashes anywhere but the buttocks. The first attempt at this punishment should only be delivered by hand so you can get an idea of how many lashings are needed. The best position will be for you to sit at the end of a bed or on a chair (with no arms) and have her lay across your lap. She can also bend over a bed with arms tucked under her chest and your left hand on the small of her back. If a strap (belt) is to be implemented watch that each stoke falls directly on the buttocks and not higher. EDITOR'S NOTE: When using the hand, or a small, short implement, such as a switch or small "hairbrush"-type paddle, over-the-knee positioning can work quite well.

A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.

A sound lashing is five to ten strokes with your hand, or three to five strokes with a strap; some wives need more. To avoid brusing do not strike the same area in repetition. Gauge your decision to proceed based on your wife's readiness to repent.

You may find it difficult to cause your wife pain, but as a woman she needs the release of guilt that this form of punishment brings. Afterwards, help her up gently and hold her while allowing her to cry for as long as you both feel necessary. If you have children instruct her to wash her face before emerging from the room.

Remember to stay in control at all times so her faith in you is not rattled. Her reaction after the lashing will let you know if this punishment works for her. She should be genuinely remorseful, tearful, and sore, but have an overwhelming desire to please you.

This act also gives you, the husband, a release of anger and disappointment which allows your relationship to become immediately bonded in a closeness you may have otherwise never achieved. Because of your love and discipline, your fights no longer last for days or even hours. The quick resolve of immediate discipline allows you to reconnect, which in turn rapidly eliminates resentment.

Do not make apologies for the punishment as this will cast doubt in her mind of your authority. The amount of rebuke and lash sessions may be high at first but should slowly decrease as she learns her new role in the relationship, and you embrace yours. Never use ad-homonym attacks and never bring up past sins that have already been forgiven. Deal with the issue at hand, and nothing more. The gift you give your wife in this act will lead to her soul's full surrender allowing her to embrace her femininity.

Once discipline is administered and repentance is given, we can hopefully move onto the next phase, which is forgiveness and prayer. Remember that you are a sinner too, and are not above reproach. Demonstrate this to her, and to the Lord. Once she has been convicted, be willing to forgive immediately. Don't waste a moment, and show this forgiveness through praising her and showing her right then the extent that you cherish her. Remember that being cherished is the greatest enabling thing you can show her that gives her emotional and spiritual security, as well as builds her trust in your leadership. This is a crucial step; don't neglect it!

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline. ... pline.html

This makes me sick.

Snarky comment Discipline her by sending in the pool boy to take care of the punishment.

Serious, someone needs to teach them that marriage is a partnership.

It's just consenting adult kink, dressed up as a faux-Godly lifestyle.

Exactly. I would only have a problem with it in a couple very specific instances-

1) If the woman didn't want it and the man pressured her.

2) If the man didn't want it and the woman pressured him.

3) If both the man and woman want it but with the man on the receiving end, which this philosophy doesn't allow.

Yes, this has been discussed several times here.

Agreeing with the other posters that it just looks like BDSM made "ok" for God-fearing, bible-thumping Christians.

However, the major thing missing from this scene, is that there was no discussion of consent being needed between both adults. Without consent from both parties, this becomes abuse.

Yes, this has been discussed several times here.

Agreeing with the other posters that it just looks like BDSM made "ok" for God-fearing, bible-thumping Christians.

However, the major thing missing from this scene, is that there was no discussion of consent being needed between both adults. Without consent from both parties, this becomes abuse.

The major thing missing from the scene is S-E-X. Fetish FAIL. I barely even got hot.

The major thing missing from the scene is S-E-X. Fetish FAIL. I barely even got hot.

:text-yeahthat::teasing-whipblue:

Well, that and the consent, which they do not mention.

LOL you just have to read inbetween the lines. "She should be genuinely remorseful, tearful, and sore, but have an overwhelming desire to please you.This act also gives you, the husband, a release of anger and disappointment which allows your relationship to become immediately bonded in a closeness you may have otherwise never achieved."

The consent, or lack thereof, is a MAJOR issue here.

The site endorses what it calls "consensual non-consent", meaning that a woman would agree to this at the beginning and the consent would be deemed to continue throughout the relationship, even if she is NOT consenting at the time of "punishment" and is actively crying and begging for it to stop. There is no discussion of safe words, and no way for a wife to end a discipline session while it is in session.

Legally speaking, that's assault. Period. The Supreme Court of Canada made it clear in a recent decision involving some extreme kinky stuff: http://canlii.ca/en/ca/scc/doc/2011/201 ... scc28.html

That doesn't even sound like kink to me. That sounds like treating your wife like a child... and going all Michael Pearl on them.

That doesn't even sound like kink to me. That sounds like treating your wife like a child... and going all Michael Pearl on them.
Honestly, it sounds like child training made into a fetish. So a little of both. Unfortunately, this kink is just as unsafe as child training. With one caveat, it is possible for the adult version to be not abusive and even fulfilling for both adults. (Though show of hands, who thinks these people are engaging in safe BDSM behavior?) It is always abusive when a minor is involved.

Honestly, it sounds like child training made into a fetish. So a little of both. Unfortunately, this kink is just as unsafe as child training. With one caveat, it is possible for the adult version to be not abusive and even fulfilling for both adults. (Though show of hands, who thinks these people are engaging in safe BDSM behavior?) It is always abusive when a minor is involved.

That's what I don't understand, is its DEFINITELY kink. No doubt about that. I just don't get why they can't say "I'm kinky and I know it". Nothin' wrong with that!

I honestly have no idea about this. Do fundies think any kink even inside a marriage is wrong? If they do, then I could see kinky fundies trying to dress up their kinks as God-ordained husband stuff. I do feel for the guy that wants to be a sub though. Wonder how that works.

I honestly have no idea about this. Do fundies think any kink even inside a marriage is wrong? If they do, then I could see kinky fundies trying to dress up their kinks as God-ordained husband stuff. I do feel for the guy that wants to be a sub though. Wonder how that works.

Well, I'm just talking from experience here, I grew up Catholic, mainstream run of the mill, no Rick "Frothy" Santorum type bullshit, and I didn't know what oral sex was until college. I didn't even um learn to... ENJOY myself if you catch my drift until then either. SO... probably!

I grew up in Catholic schools. Granted, I was Lutheran so not quite as much guilt. ;) But I knew all about *ahem* certain activities when I was in high school. I do remember being told oral sex was immoral in religion class. But I can't remember if that was for everyone or just teenagers.

I'm finding this a bit creepy. Now I have nothing against a bit of spanking within a consensual relationship but this seems to go further than that. It's as though they are trying to hide the kink and find biblical justification for it. If you are into spanking then at least be honest about it, don't dress it up in a biblical bow and pretend that it isn't a kink.

The consent, or lack thereof, is a MAJOR issue here.

The site endorses what it calls "consensual non-consent", meaning that a woman would agree to this at the beginning and the consent would be deemed to continue throughout the relationship, even if she is NOT consenting at the time of "punishment" and is actively crying and begging for it to stop. There is no discussion of safe words, and no way for a wife to end a discipline session while it is in session.

Legally speaking, that's assault. Period. The Supreme Court of Canada made it clear in a recent decision involving some extreme kinky stuff: http://canlii.ca/en/ca/scc/doc/2011/201 ... scc28.html

OT: I love canlii! My husband will look over at my screen and laugh as he watches me search legislation.

It looks like the wife gives blanket consent, but cannot withdraw consent right before, during, or after the assault (and yes, I'm calling it "assault", because if she cannot withdraw consent, then it is NOT kink).

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline. ... nsent.html

It is based upon consent when the wife is in a calm, relaxed state of mind, not emotionally charged, as she may be during a maritial arguement. Essentially, the wife is giving her husband permission to decide when, where, how, how often, and under what circumstances he may discipline her based on the parameters they have agreed upon in their prior discussions. A wife may withdraw or amend that consent at any time, other than just before, during, or just after discipline.

I emailed the link to my husband without comment. His reply: what the fucking fuck?!

:lol:

I guess he's not going to be disciplining me any time soon.

If the wife cannot withdraw consent, how is this just "kink"?

I assumed (maybe wrongly?) that it was consensual. I know they don't use safewords, but there are also people into non-fundy kink that don't have safewords (my understanding is that it's looked down upon, but still happens that people "choose" not to have safe words).

shrug. :think:

If the wife cannot withdraw consent, how is this just "kink"?
It's still kinky behaviors. It's played out in a very unsafe way.

Along those lines, we have this, from a twisted branch of the Islam tree:

theblaze.com/stories/beat-by-hand-or-stick-islamic-marriage-guide-teaches-husbands-how-to-control-their-wives/

It's a marriage guide that instructs Islamic men how to beat their wives. And the book is so popular that the Toronto shopkeeper interviewed for this article can't keep it in stock.

Archived