IGNORED

Which fundies would want a reality show?

ladypuglover

With the Duggars and the Bateses having their reality shows do you think any other bloggers would want one? I see the blogs, at least they way they do it as a way to expose themselves to the public and show how great they are as SAHD/M's and how great life is being them.

I think Zsu and PP would love to have the chance as well the Mortons. I would watch the Mortons, well at least for their New Year party but I don't think my blood pressure could handle the PP or Zsu.

I think Smuggar is hoping for his own spin-off. Either that or he'll compete in reality shows after the demise of 19KAC. I'm thinking along the lines of America's Next Top Bigass Loser. I definitely could see Zsuzsa/Steven reality show, they're both fame hungry. Plus add to the fact that he has a movie coming out & of course has been on TV before. I'd watch for Steven's rageaholic freak outs, add in a few nasty sermons, and the comedy writes itself.

I remember several months ago, there was an article saying that a Duggar sibling had a reality show in the works. A Josh and Anna show wouldn't really last. They are both a bit boring and some 19KAC viewers don't like Josh at all. TWOP and IMDB are filled with Smuggar comments.

I would watch the Zsu Zsu Show, the Dougie Show, and the Lina & TT Show. I think those would all be awesome trainwrecks (or Yahsome in Lina & TT's case).

I remember several months ago, there was an article saying that a Duggar sibling had a reality show in the works. A Josh and Anna show wouldn't really last. They are both a bit boring and some 19KAC viewers don't like Josh at all. TWOP and IMDB are filled with Smuggar comments.

Link, please? I'd love to find out all the details on that! Fingers crossed it's not Smuggar. That would be too boring even for me!

A fundie courtship show would be amazing.

I think Kim at LiaS would make the best trainwreck.

The link to the article is dead now. We discussed the article here on FJ and there is quote from the article.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3018&hilit=Manzo

Ah, ok. Thanks for the link. Fingers crossed Jana has met someone and she is the one with the spin-off show. I think those J'slaves could pretty easily go FundyLite if they married right. ;)

I can see Miss Raquel wanting a show. But if she had an a pilot deal, a series order would never happen. She is a bit too sheltered and I can see TV execs not liking her.

The Alexanders. They're pretty good at portraying themselves as a picture perfect, all American family *puke*. Stephen and Mere would be nowhere to be seen obvs.

Archived