IGNORED

Which fundies would want a reality show?

ladypuglover

With the Duggars and the Bateses having their reality shows do you think any other bloggers would want one? I see the blogs, at least they way they do it as a way to expose themselves to the public and show how great they are as SAHD/M's and how great life is being them.

I think Zsu and PP would love to have the chance as well the Mortons. I would watch the Mortons, well at least for their New Year party but I don't think my blood pressure could handle the PP or Zsu.

I wish Chad and Jessica had a reality show or at least opened up their blog again. I actually enjoyed her blog and for the most part thought she was well meaning-misinformed but well meaning.

I don't think the Maxwells would want one.

I think Miss Raquelle and ZsuZsu would be chomping at the bit to get one.

Guest Anonymous

Honestly, I think all of them secretly do. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Gothard and other gurus see fundie reality shows as a way to draw in new members. But, if it happens, I hope they end up on one of those Christian networks and not TLC/Discovery, or worse, on network channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, etc.

I don't think the Maxwells would want one.

I think Miss Raquelle and ZsuZsu would be chomping at the bit to get one.

Well to be fair the Maxwells couldn't charge us for watching their show or for sharing info on their show.

What would Miss Raquelle do on her show? Do 5 minute interveiws of boys and young men and then 45 minutes of her wardrobe?

Chris Jeub would kill for a full season. I know they have been featured but it must really grind him that the Bateses have got a show and he hasn't.

Personally, I would love to see the Zsu Zsu show. But without TLC's favourable editing.

Well to be fair the Maxwells couldn't charge us for watching their show or for sharing info on their show.

What would Miss Raquelle do on her show? Do 5 minute interveiws of boys and young men and then 45 minutes of her wardrobe?

I was assuming Miss Raquelle would devote the full sixty minutes to modelling her wardrobe.

I definitely think Smuggar is probably planning a spin off reality show. Just look at the smugly way he carries himself on his instagram. It's as if he's planning something big-- whether attempting to run for office or preparing his paws to take the show over once it gets boring and J'chelle can't have anymore kids. In that case, let's hope The Bates get more ratings and take over the franchise instead!

Given that fundies tend to be attention whores... all of them.

Except the Maxwells, they don't strike me as the type to want to allow strangers with cameras into their homes. With the exceptions of the blog and homeschooling business, they're the types who'd rather just be left alone.

The Bates have said that they didn't want a show, but they've been on TV a few times already and have a show coming now. It's only a matter of time before some TV network other than TLC decides they want a show on fundies, and all the ones we snark on here start clamoring for the cameras.

I just hope those networks actually portray the fundies accurately. I don't doubt that that would pull in ratings; the wholesome appearance of the Duggars is likely why their ratings are so low. Charting menstrual cycles on a public calendar? Blanket training? Journey to the Heart trips? Oh yeah, ratings will spike for all the wrong reasons. Jim Bob and Michelle have succeeded at hoodwinking folks into thinking they're just good Christians with a really large family; other attention whores won't.

The Bradricks! Not that they would want one but it would be fun to see Peter try and save the world and watch Kelly hold down the fort at home. Plus we could get some cameos from the Tsantles and the Brown families. I also would like to see the Seargeant family on Plymouth Rock Ranch - it could be a reality/survivalist show.

:shock: I forgot Dougie! :doh: Each week would be a manly, sweaty romp in costumes. It would be the top rated show in all aspects.

In that case, let's hope The Bates get more ratings and take over the franchise instead!

I'd rather hope they all crash and burn miserably. And get off my T.V.

I'd rather hope they all crash and burn miserably. And get off my T.V.

Oh dear, I fear that I am the person to blame for TLC's continued success. I have to admit I will watch any fundy show they put in front of me. :oops:

I would watch the ZsuZsu show. That would be the most epic train wreck every.

Lina and TT would jump at a show. omg, the crayzee there is enough for at least two seasons.

Lina and TT would jump at a show. omg, the crayzee there is enough for at least two seasons.

It would be Yahsome!

:shock: I forgot Dougie! :doh: Each week would be a manly, sweaty romp in costumes. It would be the top rated show in all aspects.

That one has to be on Bravo -- The Real Housewives of Christian Dominionism and Doug. Must get Andy Cohen on that, it would be spectacular!

I think Miss Raquel would want to have her own fundy-approved version of The Bachelorette... she is soooo desperate.

She would positively ::squee:: at the thought of this. In one episode it could be raining and she could decide by which guy sweeps her up in his arms, carries her outside and then they dance in the rain. ::sigh::

That would have to be after she marries, right? At least after she's engaged depending on how much she makes purity her fetish.

I could see a fundie courtship reality show where the dad does all the voting off the island however it works on romance dating shows.

Archived