IGNORED

game of thrones

pfamilygal

Hubs and I watched the whole first season in three days.

Has anyone noticed that Jessa Duggar looks startlingly like the Khaleesi (without the crazy white hair, of course)?

• 2 weeks later...

Never noticed the Jessa resemblance, but now that you mention it there is a similarity.

I'm so so so looking forward to season 2. I've read the books but my partner hasn't, so I can't discuss things with him til they come up on the show. And I am just dying to talk to him about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just LOVING this season so far. Especially Tyrion. Peter Dinklage is just perfect in that role.

I'm having a hard time with the rampant baby killing, though. Although I guess that it hasn't been confirmed that the baby last week is actually dead, but wtf?

Oh, I am loving this series!

For once ,the tv show is far better than the books, which IMO just dragged on needlessly. The series does a great job whittling it down to a coherent few storylines.

Now if only I could get it on itunes (the new season) because it isn't on where I live. I have to scour the internet looking for it. I hate that, I'd rather just pay for it, but if they won't make it available online outside the US for pay, then screw them- I'm getting it via less savory outlets.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my jeeze. I just finished Season 1 and I'm downloading the first few episodes of Season 2 now.

I have to say I didn't quite understand the fuss around it, until I saw the first episode. Then I couldn't look away.

I haven't seen the show yet, but the books are fantastic. Just reading the newest one now. I love Tyrion, Jaime and Arya.

I gave up at the end of book nr3. It just went on and on and on and nothing happened...

Khaleesi and Jon are my favorite. Of course it totally helps that Jon is super hot in the series ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Books were a total nightmare for me. I managed to read 2 and a half but I couldn't make myself read more.

For some parts it just draaaags on and I hate it when there are different narrators. I really dislike that kind of a narrative.

As for the show, it's quite brilliant. Of course it doesn't hurt that Jon Snow is hot hot hot! :grin:

My DVR didn't record the new one on Sunday, so I'm going to try to catch it on On Demand today. I'm almost done with the 3rd book, and while I loved them, I know a lot of people just couldn't handle how long winded they are. I would like to add my name to the list of people who think Jon Snow is hot. So, so, so hot....

Archived