IGNORED

Same sex marriage is a plan to exterminate human race

Effie

Shit. I need to go tell my 3 boys that they can't be doin' all that procreatin', since I'm totally married to my wife in an ebil plot to annihilate the human race

Also, what happens to the rights of the human race? A male and a female came together to produce you, so, don’t you think it is wicked of you not to want to also produce another human being, unless you have infertility problem? Who is fighting for the right of the human race? - Pastor Ruth Essien

The human race as a whole doesn't have rights. Because it isn't a sentient thing that will benefit from rights or suffer from not having them. We give individuals rights because they will benefit from having them and suffer from not having them. Not a difficult concept.

Also, none of this argument even makes sense when you consider they think that god has this shit all planned out and knows when the world is going to end and shit. And it doesn't say anywhere in The Bible that it's going to be because everybody turned gay and stopped having babies.

The more people we have on the earth, the closer we are going to get to wars over things like water. In a couple years, Yemen may be totally dry with no real access to water. With Americans moving to the west in droves for reasons like the warmer weather, places like LA/NV/AZ will eventually have their own problems finding water. That's why the right needs to stop worrying about fetuses that have been aborted and children that won't be concieved and start focusing on the real problems that will affect their children and grandchildren in the coming decades.

That's why the right needs to stop worrying about fetuses that have been aborted and children that won't be concieved and start focusing on the real problems that will affect their children and grandchildren in the coming decades.

Preach! :clap:

Also, what happens to the rights of the human race? A male and a female came together to produce you, so, don’t you think it is wicked of you not to want to also produce another human being, unless you have infertility problem?

Right, my parents came together and had me so it's wicked of me to not do the same thing and create someone else. My mother is a court stenographer, would it be wicked of me to not follow in her footsteps? My mom and dad both live in Texas, should I move back there to avoid sinning somehow?

Dear Pastor Ruth, It's true that in league with Satan we liberals are planning to exterminate the human race by supporting gay marriages. Because there are about 6 billion more people on earth than it ever was designed to support you must admit this is not a bad plan. Ten percent of the population is thought to be gay, so please be patient, it will take us about a million years.

Maybe Pastor Ruth should talk with the The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement members. This group is made up of various people who to want phase out the human race to protect the earth.

Dear Pastor Ruth, It's true that in league with Satan we liberals are planning to exterminate the human race by supporting gay marriages. Because there are about 6 billion more people on earth than it ever was designed to support you must admit this is not a bad plan. Ten percent of the population is thought to be gay, so please be patient, it will take us about a million years.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Quote:

Also, what happens to the rights of the human race? A male and a female came together to produce you, so, don’t you think it is wicked of you not to want to also produce another human being, unless you have infertility problem? Who is fighting for the right of the human race? - Pastor Ruth Essien

Some women who are fertile can have other physical and mental health problems that would make a pregnancy difficult and risky for the woman and the child. I know a young woman who is bipolar and needs to med combos to function well. If she was to get pregnant she would have to go off some of her meds because some meds aren't too safe for fetuses. This same young woman has made the painful decision not to have children and her fiancee supports her. Some men also choose not to father children for different reasons that can be health related.Pastor Ruth isn't thinking about the fact that some fertile people may not want to produce another human being for different reasons.

Some women who are fertile can have other physical and mental health problems that would make a pregnancy difficult and risky for the woman and the child. I know a young woman who is bipolar and needs to med combos to function well. If she was to get pregnant she would have to go off some of her meds because some meds aren't too safe for fetuses. This same young woman has made the painful decision not to have children and her fiancee supports her. Some men also choose not to father children for different reasons that can be health related.Pastor Ruth isn't thinking about the fact that some fertile people may not want to produce another human being for different reasons.

Yes. And I don't get the thinking that it is our responsibility to ensure that the human race continues beyond helping those who are alive today. (Not that these people support healthcare or welfare programs for the current members of the human race.) Although I am a mother, I don't feel like it was my responsibility to "replace myself" on the planet. That idea is ridiculous.

People like Pastor Ruth forget about stuff like that.

No, they just don't think it's valid for a heterosexual couple to decide not to have children, or to limit their family size.

For the zillionth time I find myself wondering why fundies feel that the very small minority of gay and lesbian couples out there are in any way a threat to their marriages or to marriage in general.

I want to argue with her, but she is just a woman. If her Headship is available I will speak to him, though.

I want our former archbishop K. G. Hammar to argue with her (or her headship). He had one of the most awesome replies to another Christian, named Elisabeth Sandlund, who questioned same-sex marriage.

Sandlund: "I can not find a single scripture that supports the idea of ​​marriage between people of the same sex."

Hammar: "No, but you will find more scriptures that support the idea that women should keep quiet. So be careful with the Bible. "

:lol:

There was a lesbian couple that adopted a family of eight children here that caused some controversy. They were allowed to adopt them all in the end. I wouldn't getting married one day, to a man as I am heterosexual. I don't think I ever want to be pregnant and if I do, just once. I don't think it would be a good idea. I'm not healthy enough and don't want to bring children into the world. I wuold consider adoption though. Lots of children here and across the globe who don't have parents or a family so I don't see the need with moer than 7 Billion people on the planet to reproduce. I know plenty of people who have had, are having or want to have children so the human race isn't going extinct.

Archived