IGNORED

Same sex marriage is a plan to exterminate human race

Effie

Let me introduce to you, the fool of the month: Pastor Ruth Essien: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/same-sex-marriage-is-a-plan-to-exterminate-human-race-pastor-ruth-essien/

It is a plan by the devil to exterminate the human race because he probably feels that the bomb blasts and killings going on here and there aren’t enough! Practically, how can people of same sex produce biologically? As we grow older, we’re supposed to replenish the earth, but in the case of same sex marriages, who is going to leave behind new generations of human beings?- Pastor Ruth Essien

Also, what happens to the rights of the human race? A male and a female came together to produce you, so, don’t you think it is wicked of you not to want to also produce another human being, unless you have infertility problem? Who is fighting for the right of the human race? - Pastor Ruth Essien
Eh... we are 7 billion people on this earth. Do you seriously believe the human race is in danger of being wiped out, in the near future... ? :roll:

To everyone involved in same sex relationship and marriage, I want to let you know that you’re self-centred, wicked and selfish about the next generation. - Pastor Ruth Essien
It's your opinion and nothing else. You are not some kind of moral judge.

When I think about the state the human race is currently in (violence, egoism, inequality etc.) I don't tfind the thought of the human race dying out is so bad.

Oh good lord

Okay, everyone in a hetero marriage who is planning on having kids raise your hand.

Now, out of you folk, when same-sex marriage becomes legal throughout your country of choice, raise your hand if you plan to divorce your current spouse, enter into a same-sex marriage, and never reproduce.

:::crickets::

Yeah, thought so. Pretty sure this issue isn't going to be the one that destroys the human race.

Anything that fundies don't agree with is the "work of the devil" or part of a larger evil conspiracy to kill Christians, eat babies and help Satan take over the world. Rinse and repeat.

" but in the case of same sex marriages, who is going to leave behind new generations of human beings?"

Oh I don't know... maybe the heterosexual couples?

As for the rest, so much ignorance.

Oh good lord

Okay, everyone in a hetero marriage who is planning on having kids raise your hand.

Now, out of you folk, when same-sex marriage becomes legal throughout your country of choice, raise your hand if you plan to divorce your current spouse, enter into a same-sex marriage, and never reproduce.

:::crickets::

Yeah, thought so. Pretty sure this issue isn't going to be the one that destroys the human race.

Not to mention there is also in-vitro fertilization and surrogacy for homosexual couples. Even if the far fetched theory of all heterosexual couples vanishing from the earth. There are still very viable ways for homosexual couples to reproduce with the ways I mentioned.

Anything that fundies don't agree with is the "work of the devil" or part of a larger evil conspiracy to kill Christians, eat babies and help Satan take over the world. Rinse and repeat.

except a lot of time it is the Christians doing the devils work.

But.... there are lots of same sex couples with children.... Via one of the parents or adoption. I don't get it? And I thought the worry these days was overpopulation, not the human race dying out?? Ok, I'll stop trying to think when I read these...

When I think about the state the human race is currently in (violence, egoism, inequality etc.) I don't tfind the thought of the human race dying out is so bad.

My thoughts exactly. I actually hoped the rapture would happen and all of the extreme religious people would be removed from this earth so the rest of us could live in peace.

Why does homosexuality = not wanting children? Oh, right, it doesn't. Plus, many heterosexual couples are child free by choice.

I know a same sex couple with one child, and they mentioned that they want another; so I guess they're doing their part.

the state of the human race has been improving. Violent death is at the lowest level it has ever been in recorded human history. But the news brings it all out and make it look worse then it actually is. it is education that has been making the difference. this is why the crap fundamentalist home schoolers will cause more violence.

Why does homosexuality = not wanting children? Oh, right, it doesn't. Plus, many heterosexual couples are child free by choice.

I know a same sex couple with one child, and they mentioned that they want another; so I guess they're doing their part.

People like Pastor Ruth forget about stuff like that.

To say gay marriage is going to kill off the human race is ridiclous. There will still be plenty of straight people out there who will get married to the opposite sex and have kids.

To say gay marriage is going to kill off the human race is ridiclous. There will be plenty of straight people out there who will get married to the opposite sex and have kids.

it could only help with overpopulation. but idiots like this never think there are enough Christians.

People like Pastor Ruth forget about stuff like that.

Nah, she's just saving her sermon on the ebil child-free couples for next Sunday.

" but in the case of same sex marriages, who is going to leave behind new generations of human beings?"

Oh I don't know... maybe the heterosexual couples?

As for the rest, so much ignorance.

Oh but you see heterosexual couples are going to catch the gays because its contagious!

I feel bad for the stuff homosexual couples/people go through. I worked with a guy who was gay when he was asked if it was a choice he responded with "Yep it sure is just like everyday I choose my skin color, height and penis size!" I love that response and it should be said to all ignorant christians like this person.

To say gay marriage is going to kill off the human race is ridiclous. There will still be plenty of straight people out there who will get married to the opposite sex and have kids.

This. Also, I have a few gay friends who have more kids than I do. Heck, one of my friends could pass for QF if she was out without her wife (she was married before and had 5 kids and her wife has 3 - they have full custody of all of them).

A really nice lesbian couple I know just had twins via a sperm donor. Clearly they're doing their part to make sure the planet doesn't get underpopulated, amirite?

The fact that many same-sex couples do have children aside, though, THE EARTH IS TOO FULL ANYWAY. PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE KIDS ARE KINDA DOING US ALL A FAVOR. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

I don't see how anyone can deny that 7 billion people is... plenty for our planet.

it could only help with overpopulation. but idiots like this never think there are enough Christians.

But boob said that the entire world population could fit in the city of some Florida town.

A really nice lesbian couple I know just had twins via a sperm donor. Clearly they're doing their part to make sure the planet doesn't get underpopulated, amirite?

The fact that many same-sex couples do have children aside, though, THE EARTH IS TOO FULL ANYWAY. PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE KIDS ARE KINDA DOING US ALL A FAVOR. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

I don't see how anyone can deny that 7 billion people is... plenty for our planet.

I have to agree with that and I would include people who choose to adopt and not have biological kids. I know a straight couple that is planning to adopt and not have biological children. Part of their reasoning has to do with overpopulation and various environmental concerns connected with that. I remember reading a magazine article a few years back about a gay couple in New York who adopted two kids from foster care. Both men had high paying jobs and they considered surrogacy at one point because they would have been able to afford it, but they decided to adopt older kids. That story reminded me a lot of David and Keith from the show Six Feet Under.

When I was a child, there were approximately 2.5 billion people on the planet. In my own little lifetime, that number has more than doubled. If and when we level off at the projected high point of 10 billion, there will be four times as many people on this Earth as there were when I was young. And yet, when there were merely 2.5 billion, nobody was wringing their hands and wailing that the Earth was depopulated and the human race was being exterminated. So, why would that be a concern, now that we have nearly three times that many? Fundie logic fail, yet again.

So ridiculous! I doubt that "Pastor Ruth" would be happy if you pointed out that many same-sex couples do indeed procreate, but it kind of blows her argument out of the water.

I want to argue with her, but she is just a woman. If her Headship is available I will speak to him, though.

Why would the fundie god need to turn to homosexuals + the devil for extermination of the human race. It seems to me he did pretty well on his own with that whole, Noah + family saved while the rest of humanity perishes in a gigantic flood thing.

Archived