IGNORED

We are not worthy,Michael K edition

MamaJunebug

From dlisted.com's "blind items" this morning:

This D list (Z list?) former child star is currently in the process of starting his own religion. He’s claiming to have visions and knows when the end of the world is. He currently has about five followers. (BuzzFoto)

I wish the "he" was a "she" and I wish the "she" was Kimmy Gibler! I'd drop everything to join the Kimmy Gibler cult. We'd pray to the eternal scrunchie all day. But this is obviously Kirk Cameron and his five followers are only there for the foot longs.

Michael K **is** the snarkinator!

Poor Kirk. He will be so embarrassed when the end does not come when he thinks it will. Then everyonecan laugh at him.

where does KC predict the world's end? everything i can find is him saying people who try to predict the end of the world are silly...

where does KC predict the world's end? everything i can find is him saying people who try to predict the end of the world are silly...

He hasn't publicly said that he has visions or predicts the world is going to end. Michael K's blind item is likely a rumor about Kirk that is going around in some circles. I wouldn't be surprised if this blind item is true.

Poor Kirk. He will be so embarrassed when the end does not come when he thinks it will. Then everyonecan laugh at him.

Everyone laughs at him already don't they?

Awwww, I thought Michael K finally accepted the invitation to snark with us. Come on MK,we all love you and your love of the fundies prove you belong here with us. :dance:

Everyone laughs at him already don't they?

It's surprising how many people really like him AND his sister, Candace. But especially Kirk.

It's surprising how many people really like him AND his sister, Candace. But especially Kirk.

Kirk and Candace are always going to have admirers. But some people who were fans of them back in the 80's and 90's dislike them now. Here on FJ and other sites, I have seen women talk about how they had a crush on Kirk when they were teens but now they can't stand him. Candace seems to be a smug now and some people dislike her because of books or discipline methods she has endorsed. For awhile, I watched her on that show Make It or Break It and people on the IMDB boards were bashing her like crazy.

Archived