IGNORED

I'm sure the Duggars will loooove this!

FloraDoraDolly

In addition to the airport, other buildings named for Bill Clinton in Arkansas include his presidential library, the University of Arkansas’ school of public service and two public schools. His name also appears on a Little Rock street.

Clinton Public School? No wonder the Duggars homeschool! :lol:

Clinton Public School? No wonder the Duggars homeschool! :lol:

Come on Vision, this surely must be worth a twitter to Buttnugget.

I'm banned from everything but his instagram, and I'm saving that for a coup de grace.

Guest Anonymous
I'm banned from everything but his instagram, and I'm saving that for a coup de grace.

I owe you a salute. Whatever you did must have been epic. :handgestures-salute:

Than you for your service to FJ. Better to flame out and not to rust.

I think the significance of this airport naming is that it is also in HILARY's name. How many airports are named for women?

I think the significance of this airport naming is that it is also in HILARY's name. How many airports are named for women?

:clap: WTG, Hilary!

I'm amused that it was a unanimous vote. The Duggars must think they're surrounded by heathens on all sides.

Kind of like how I would feel if my state named an airport the Bitch Get In The Kitchen airport.

I would dearly love to see Hillary debate with Santorum. Sigh.

Uh oh. Boob may be "called" to run for a seat on the airport-naming board. Is this the airport they fly in and out of or is there another international airport closer to the TTH?

Aside from Amelia Earheart, when I looked at a list of airports named after women, I recognized only the world leaders in other countries. There are airports named after Regean, Bush, Kennedy, et al, in the US, but no distinguished women. It is significant that Hilary's name is on the airport.

The Little Rock airport is a regional airport, 200 miles from the Duggars. The nearest airport to them is Northwest Arkansas Regional, but we all call it by it's call letters, XNA. I never fly from there, because I only fly Southwest.

Boob, Mullet, and Smuggar are probably pissed by this and I love that. Bill Clinton at least owned up to his mistakes. I would rather trust Clinton as a politician than Boob. Mullet probably hates Hilary Clinton for different reasons.

Joshie's obviously not one of those 'forgive and forget' types of Christians. He's more of a 'keep your name on my enemies list forever' type of Christian.

Archived