IGNORED

Michelle Duggar Interview with AFA

GeoBQn

OMG I love the header/banner for that blog. That picture of Anna reminds me of the "I haz a bucket" seal. :lol:

the fact that she'd put her face to the AFA is reason enough to call her into suspicion.

says me, anyway. they are horrifying, and worse because they sugar coat it all to make the "average, uninformed viewer" think they're all sunshine and christian light.

I mean, even if you're not christian, you can't help liking such a sweet, homespun family!

the fact that she'd put her face to the AFA is reason enough to call her into suspicion.

says me, anyway. they are horrifying, and worse because they sugar coat it all to make the "average, uninformed viewer" think they're all sunshine and christian light.

I mean, even if you're not christian, you can't help liking such a sweet, homespun family!

I think the Duggars have been affliated with AFA for awhile. I agree the Duggars have been sugar coated a lot on TV, but despite some of the editing and Sean's tricks, some viewers can see past the bull shit.

Archived