IGNORED

Michelle Duggar Interview with AFA

GeoBQn

Michelle did a phone interview with American Family Association. Gee, I wonder if she was 15 minutes late for this interview? I've already submitted my comment linking to the Southern Poverty Law Center's file on the AFA as a hate group.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/michelle-duggar-on-american-family.html

Listening to interview. Mullet is spouting out Gothard BS and she diagnosed herself as a TV addict back in 1985 after only having three weeks of having a TV after doing the one year without TV thing. Mullet talks about TV fasting.

Oh my, that was painful!

I honestly think Mullet has one single script, and that's all she ever reads from when doing interviews or answering questions. It doesn't matter what the topic is or what's being asked. She has her lines and never strays from them....ever!

I thought it was funny when she talked about all the kids doing things together, like "raking a widow's yard." Really? Because I'm sure if you did that, you'd sure as heck would make sure that TLC got it on film. Then, the one of the host made the comment that the Duggars showed us ignorant people how to grieve. Because you know up until then, the whole world didn't know what the crap they were doing and were just grieving all wrong!

By the end of it all, Michelle's ramblings about JuJuBee had both of the hosts squirming in their seats pretty badly. She was talking so much that they couldn't even find a place to interject to tell her to shut up! :doh:

She becomes seriously unhinged in the second part.

Has she ever mentioned the prayer closet before?

And Jill searching Youtube? How can she do that without being defrauded again and again?

She becomes seriously unhinged in the second part.

Has she ever mentioned the prayer closet before?

And Jill searching Youtube? How can she do that without being defrauded again and again?

Jill probably has been defrauded. She also probably also seen the ads that the ebil Mormon church sometimes floods on youtube.

Michelle did a phone interview with American Family Association. Gee, I wonder if she was 15 minutes late for this interview? I've already submitted my comment linking to the Southern Poverty Law Center's file on the AFA as a hate group.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/michelle-duggar-on-american-family.html

Thanks for letting us know that this group is on the SPLC list.

Oh my, that was painful!

I honestly think Mullet has one single script, and that's all she ever reads from when doing interviews or answering questions. It doesn't matter what the topic is or what's being asked. She has her lines and never strays from them....ever!

I thought it was funny when she talked about all the kids doing things together, like "raking a widow's yard." Really? Because I'm sure if you did that, you'd sure as heck would make sure that TLC got it on film. Then, the one of the host made the comment that the Duggars showed us ignorant people how to grieve. Because you know up until then, the whole world didn't know what the crap they were doing and were just grieving all wrong!

By the end of it all, Michelle's ramblings about JuJuBee had both of the hosts squirming in their seats pretty badly. She was talking so much that they couldn't even find a place to interject to tell her to shut up! :doh:

I cringed when I heard that because there is no specific for people to grieve and the circumstances of various forms of grief have to deal with different situations. The Duggars' grief over Jubliee differs from a parents who have lost adult children, toddlers, teen children, and preteen kids. I lost my brother 12 years ago due to an accident. He was 26 and I would be pissed if someone expected me to say that the Duggars showed others how to grieve. Their situation is different from other situations.

the widow who got her yard raked was probably gramdma duggar, meaning they raked the yard.

big whoop.

the widow who got her yard raked was probably gramdma duggar, meaning they raked the yard.

big whoop.

And grandma Duggar doesn't even have a yard, so this probably means they raked Josh's yard (Grandma D owns his house) because he's too lazy to do it.

Oh my, that was painful!

Are you fucking kidding me? When I lost my baby to miscarriage at almost twelve weeks, I didn't hold a fucking press conference. :angry-steamingears:

The way they handled the baby's death disgusted me more than anything else I have seen them do. Bad enough that they use their other children to make money, but profiting from the death of a child? And people fucking CONGRATULATE them for it? AHHHHH!!!

(Sorry abut the profanity - I get VERY upset abut this!!)

Edited because I was so damn mad I apparently forgot how to spell "very"!

She's trying to make it into a stillbirth, saying she was "about 20 weeks" when they found out Jubilee was no more. Goes on to say that Jubilee was "born totally still."

Pants (or frumpy skirt) is on fire.

She reveals her own lie (in the second part) when she says Jana came into the prayer closet with a sermon about miscarriage. And yes, Mullet, it was close, but it was technically still a miscarriage.

big whoop.

They're copying the Maxwells. They used to visit an old lady every week and do yardwork for her.

I just listened, and you're right. It almost sounds like a computer with Michelle's voice just reading a prepared statement.

She totally lied about not knowing there might have been a problem with the pregnancy; her progesterone levels were dropping and they were fairly certain something like this had happened going in for the ultrasound.

I do have sympathy for her - this pain is gonna be with her forever if she doesn't have a live birth again. Of course, she created this little hell all on her own. :violin:

Guest Anonymous

They're copying the Maxwells. They used to visit an old lady every week and do yardwork for her.

S-h-h-h! Don't tell Steve-he'll accuse them of copyright infringement.

I just listened, and you're right. It almost sounds like a computer with Michelle's voice just reading a prepared statement.

She totally lied about not knowing there might have been a problem with the pregnancy; her progesterone levels were dropping and they were fairly certain something like this had happened going in for the ultrasound.

I do have sympathy for her - this pain is gonna be with her forever if she doesn't have a live birth again. Of course, she created this little hell all on her own. :violin:

Where did you hear about the drop of progesterone? I mean, she was high risk and likely going in every couple of weeks, but at the 16 week check, IIRC, everything appeared to be okay (according to them).

Where did you hear about the drop of progesterone? I mean, she was high risk and likely going in every couple of weeks, but at the 16 week check, IIRC, everything appeared to be okay (according to them).

I vaguely remember this too. Don't ask me from where :? For some reason, I remember Michelle's voice-over saying something to the affect of her labs showing low progesterone, so they would be checking her at the next ultrasound to make sure everything was a-okay. I can't place it specifically, though.

She mentioned it in one of the early reports, before they totally hard the party line straight. Who knows if it's true...

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/a ... -naturally

Her 20-year-old daughter Jill is actually studying to be a midwife and has been "keeping good track," although Duggar admitted she felt like something was wrong last week. "On Dec. 3, I felt a little uncomfortable but I thought it was just something I'd eaten," she said. "It could have been the beginning of something going wrong. I had my blood drawn yesterday, and it showed that my progesterone levels had dropped so something was not right [with the pregnancy]."

Not once has she admitted that the chances of her losing Jujubees was at roughly 40% based on age alone, add the magic of over a dozen births and I'd 50/50. But no she talks about the pregnancy like its just like any other. I think that is a horrible message to send to older women and the QF women who are going to be birthing late in life. :angry-screaming:

Can somebody please make a "Grieving: You're Doing it Wrong" pic with them all smiling at the service.

She is such a bitch really. Oh thank you Michelle for teaching us all how to grieve! :obscene-birdiered:

I didn't realize 19 and counting was a 'good' show to watch. IMO the blatant gender discrimination and sexism isn't something I want my child to think is 'normal'

Hey J'uterus- children are NOT a gift from god, children happen via BIOLOGY. You know.. Biology, evolution, chemistry, all things taught in school and most homeschools. Gifts come wrapped in a box with a bow, children do not come this way.

Can someone explain the difference between 'tv' and 'internet'?

J'uterus makes no sense when she speaks. She is so jumpy and illogical. You would think she would have this 'speech' down pat by now. :angry-screaming:

Can somebody please make a "Grieving: You're Doing it Wrong" pic with them all smiling at the service.

She is such a bitch really. Oh thank you Michelle for teaching us all how to grieve! :obscene-birdiered:

This. I agree Michelle is a bitch. Fuck you Michelle, you aren't an expert on grieving and you don't realize the different situations that people are in.

Someday if Michelle tries to instruct other parents on how to grieve I hope she gets shut down.

I didn't realize 19 and counting was a 'good' show to watch. IMO the blatant gender discrimination and sexism isn't something I want my child to think is 'normal'

Hey J'uterus- children are NOT a gift from god, children happen via BIOLOGY. You know.. Biology, evolution, chemistry, all things taught in school and most homeschools. Gifts come wrapped in a box with a bow, children do not come this way.

Can someone explain the difference between 'tv' and 'internet'?

J'uterus makes no sense when she speaks. She is so jumpy and illogical. You would think she would have this 'speech' down pat by now. :angry-screaming:

To fundies and some people who are in the dark about Christian Fundamentalism, 19KAC is the best show to watch. Fundies who are members of AFA, PTC and OMM agree with how the Duggars are living and they don't give a shit about gender discrimination and allowing older children to be 24/7 babysitters. There are some non-fundies who don't know a lot about the Duggars' connections to Gothard, ATI, QF. These types of Duggar fans view the family as a sweet Christian wholesome family. They ignore the mistreatment of the J'Slaves and they don't see the gender discrimination.

Archived