IGNORED

Knit or crochet to fight the war on women.

Swamptribe

DD and I have been crafting vagina pillows and purses for about 8 years now. I'll have to dig into the back stock and see if there are any spares to mail.

Oh I am so tempted to crochet up a quick uterus.

I saw that on Facebook, and the person was talking about making an extra one as an iPod cozy.

Damnit! This makes me wish that i learned how to knit.

But my teacher was right handed and refused to give me time (I'm a lefty) and I got sick of just reversing without any guidance

Damnit! This makes me wish that i learned how to knit.

But my teacher was right handed and refused to give me time (I'm a lefty) and I got sick of just reversing without any guidance

There's plenty of tutorials online for us lefties. You can do it!

I'm so tempted to crochet a uterus or a vulva, but I don't know if I can spare the yarn right now. I feel like mailing them a used kotex.

Yeah, if I wasn't under a huge baby knitting deadline for my niece (shower in a month, due 5 weeks after that!), I'd totally do that. It might be fun to do while I'm at the hospital with her when my sister goes into labor though.....hmmmm.....

There's plenty of tutorials online for us lefties. You can do it!

I'm so tempted to crochet a uterus or a vulva, but I don't know if I can spare the yarn right now. I feel like mailing them a used kotex.

Used kotex get you a visit from the FBI, biohazard and all that.

I'm tempted to send some cookies or cupcakes since I can't knit, sew, or anything like that but with my luck even that would get me a visit.

I'm tempted to send some cookies or cupcakes since I can't knit, sew, or anything like that but with my luck even that would get me a visit.

Cookies ship well too!

168307_10150099280493556_511458555_6138282_453631_n.jpg

I know. It's just something I wish I could do. I like the bloody cookies. Sprinkles! Also, I found some nice dark red yarn in my scrap yarn drawer. Scoreee.

BTW, I'm gonna PM you in a bit. I haven't been online much lately and I realized I never PMed you back. Sorry. :oops:

Oh I am so tempted to crochet up a quick uterus.

Could you explain what a "quick uterus" is? ;) LOL!

I crocheted boobie pillows once upon a time! They were big hits w/ my male friends! ROFL!!

Time to learn to use double-points! Or else develop a pattern that doesn't use them. I really want to knit one to send to my congresscritter and tell him to keep his mitts off my daughters' uteri. I no longer have mine

Time to learn to use double-points! Or else develop a pattern that doesn't use them. I really want to knit one to send to my congresscritter and tell him to keep his mitts off my daughters' uteri. I no longer have mine

Two words - Magic Loop. :clap: (oops, except for the i-cord, but those are easy peasy)

Cuddly uteri. Love it!

This is fantastic. I have a friend who could felt a very good uterus.

The only problem with the uterus pattern pictured on the site is the fallopian tubes are in the wrong place. If I knew how to knit more than a basic scarf, I would try to alter the pattern and send them a correction, but since I still get confused about knit versus purl, I am not qualified.

The patterns are a little out of my league without going to my fundy knitting teacher, so I better stick to making fetus cookies. Cookies are so yummy and they will be aborting bebes if they eat them.

Fetus cookie cutters and make sure you either have raisins or chips for the eyes.

http://www.stupid.com/Fetus-Cookie-Cutter_p_575.html

edit to add this discription;

At last, EVERYBODY can have "one in the oven" with the deliciously disturbing Fetus Cookie Cutter! That's right -- you can now bake cookies that look like little fetuses. According to our vast knowledge of the human reproductive process, the cookies are shaped like fetuses approximately 4 months along on their journey. Imagine the expression on the teacher's face when your kid hands out oatmeal or chocolate chip fetuses to all the students. We can almost hear the Principal calling now. The Fetus Cookie Cutter comes in a clear plastic box with a photo of a fetus cookie behind the cutter. We THINK it is stainless steel, though it might be aluminum. Hey, anyone can bake cookies shaped like circles or trees or hearts -- But it takes a special kind of person to make these babies. Just stamp your fetuses out of cookie dough, pop them in the oven, and then let them gestate for a few minutes. When they're done, your kitchen will be filled with the enchanting aroma of fresh baked fetuses. You'll almost imagine them singing, "We're your fetus! Get ready to eat us!"

Archived