IGNORED

3/20 Duggar Episode - Joy aint no baker!

Buzzard

Boob decides it would be a good idea too take the boys into the woods to have some "boy time." This cant end well...

Boob tells us what cow patties are and Joy apparently sucks at making cookies. But she does wear a scarf and hat while baking. Are they saving money on heat?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boob misses the girl's's help in getting the little boys dressed and groomed. Hello, you also have a small posse of older boys who could help.

Nah, Joy's stock will recover, I think even Aldi has slice and bake or place and bake cookie dough.

Boob did offer the excuse that she doesnt get much practice because of her older sisters and MOTHER (I call bullshit!). He also said that as SOME OF THE OLDER GIRLS GET MARRIED she'll get more practice.

Fuck you boob, the only way one of your girls can earn what you consider to be an essential skill is for one of the other girls to get married off?

Boob misses the girl's's help in getting the little boys dressed and groomed. Hello, you also have a small posse of older boys who could help.

Wait, you actually think he helped? All of those boys were rather old to need help...

...Joy apparently sucks at making cookies. But she does wear a scarf and hat while baking. Are they saving money on heat?

:lol: I was thinking the same thing! I also thought that her jacket, hat and scarf, could also look like something Josiah would wear (well, maybe not the scarf?). I think he is the only other one I have ever seen wearing that hat. Glad to see Josiah and Joyanna are still close!

So Boob pushes Josiah out from behind the hay bale he was hiding behind, resulting in Josiah being eliminated from the game. This builds family bonds how?

"girls love flowers" WTF boob. Thats the deepest thought you have? You teach men to "protect" and "honor" women by buying ONE ugly ass flower arrangement for all of them? For fucks sake how about some fucking candles, candy OR A DAMNED DAY OFF!

Per the attractions, the "Jubilee" episode is next week. Its billed as a "season finale."

We shall begin the drinking game next week, yes?

Guest Anonymous
Per the attractions, the "Jubilee" episode is next week. Its billed as a "season finale."

I have one unopened bottle each of Bailey's and Maker's Mark that I'll donate for the cause!

If Joy's wifely stock is down, then I need to work on my cookie skills too lest I remain single forever (not that that's a bad thing). Other than coupledom, I take pride in making my own delicious cookies without burning down the apartment. Both batches look like cookies I made at home.

Isn't the apology bouquet a sweet, stereotyped gesture? "I don't know why women love flowers" I'm the exception, just give me a few books if I even get mad at a guy spending time with his friends.

Guest Anonymous
Well, Joy's future wife stock just went down. Who wants a baby maker who's not also a cookie maker?

If I was her, I'd see that it STAYED down.

Season finale? How long has the season been, like 3 weeks?

Me thinks this smells more like a series finale. Or possibly a series replacement- still called "19 kids and counting", will premiere this summer starring the 19 kids of the Bates family.

Forgot to link this in my post, but if Mullet and Boob will let Joy look at this on youtube, maybe there's hope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-KVveLp3k

I enshrine the kitchen Alton Brown calls his own...

Alton Brown is a god when it comes to cooking and I will love him forever for showing my sons that cooking isn't "girls" work and for all the little girls who can find science and math from his unltra cool cooking shows. Science kicks ass in his shows.

I'm watching The Little Couple right now and they just showed a commercial for next week's 19 k&c. It showed parts of the funeral - I was just at a funeral in January of a beloved family member and I can't imagine having a camera shoved in my face during that. Who the hell ASKS to be filmed at such an emotional time? Its just fucked up all the way around.

I don’t get why they think the girls would not enjoy stuff like laser tag and camping. Last summer I went with my youth group to an adventure camp, it was about half boys and half girls and we did all kinds of things that were out of our comfort zone. Ropes course, 50 foot bungee swing, white water rafting, horseback riding and the cooler version of outside laser tag, paintball! The girls did all these activities and we loved it! We even started a prank war with the boys; I guess we did not live up to Duggar girl standards :o

I don’t get why they think the girls would not enjoy stuff like laser tag and camping. Last summer I went with my youth group to an adventure camp, it was about half boys and half girls and we did all kinds of things that were out of our comfort zone. Ropes course, 50 foot bungee swing, white water rafting, horseback riding and the cooler version of outside laser tag, paintball! The girls did all these activities and we loved it! We even started a prank war with the boys; I guess we did not live up to Duggar girl standards :o

Well, according to boob, part of the trip was teaching his boys to "protect" (and honor) women. You totally need to use a fucking machine gun to protekt ur wimmenz.

Well, according to boob, part of the trip was teaching his boys to "protect" (and honor) women. You totally need to use a fucking machine gun to protekt ur wimmenz.

Look how Jim Bob shoved poor Josiah off to the side of that hay bale. Aren't parents supposed to take the bullet for the kid and not the other way around? (OK, I know it's a game, but still...)

Sigmund Freud would have had a field day analyzing the scene where Justin "kills" Jim Bob over and over again.

If I was her, I'd see that it STAYED down.

Buttt.... buttt...butttttt....Mullet says Joy has to do stuff that GIRLS love to do, like COOK. :roll:

Archived