IGNORED

Free Jinger: Terms

meow139

I have to say how thrilled I am to see AssNugget on that list. I know its not as worthy as a frumper, but to have contributed to the FJ lexicon leaves me verklempt.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LL - Lora something - I don't know this one but I do know she sucks.

Lora Lynn, older half sister to the Sanders.

S'morton - The way too intermarried Smith/Morton family.

Darthy - Dorothy Morton-Sanders

What about LOLina and Taliban Tony/TT? Or do they not count anymore since all she blogs about is being vegan?

The first time I saw QFT I interpreted it as "quite fucking true" and still read it like that because I think it sounds better than "quoted for truth".

What does tomato staked mean?

Basically that someone (generally female, and often one of the J'slaves) has been kept under the watchful eye since doing something that doesn't toe the line. Generally means they're being kept close to parents or a sibling who has fully drunk the kool aid, and sometimes includes depressing sounding blog posts or (in the case of the J'slaves) depressing pictures or talking heads.

Also, I had to tell you that I imagined your question being asked in the voice of Fluttershy.

Basically that someone (generally female, and often one of the J'slaves) has been kept under the watchful eye since doing something that doesn't toe the line. Generally means they're being kept close to parents or a sibling who has fully drunk the kool aid, and sometimes includes depressing sounding blog posts or (in the case of the J'slaves) depressing pictures or talking heads.

Also, I had to tell you that I imagined your question being asked in the voice of Fluttershy.

Thanks, and lol now I am too :lol:

Lora Lynn, older half sister to the Sanders.

S'morton - The way too intermarried Smith/Morton family.

Darthy - Dorothy Morton-Sanders

I had no idea Lora Lynn was only a half sister. I only recently figured out that she was related to the Sanders at all though.

AD = AnnoDomini = troll around these parts; if she posts, you must reply with the post containing helpful information about free counseling near to her house.

Very helpful. Thanks. (Last month when I needed definitions, someone wrote "The search feature is your friend......" It didn't define.)

gloodles: noodles made with whole wheat flour (preferably rancid out-dated ww flour from the dollar store) and water, boiled until they become a gluey, unpalatable mess.

tube meat: low quality ground beef that almost certainly contains "pink slime", also from the dollar store.

skirt cheese: originally home-made cheese curds strained through an item of clothing (an old skirt), now can mean any homemade food prepared under unsanitary conditions.

To go with the emily ones, Dna = Dan, it's an intentional misspelling

He spelled his own name like that once. :\

I have to say how thrilled I am to see AssNugget on that list. I know its not as worthy as a frumper, but to have contributed to the FJ lexicon leaves me verklempt.

Is there a story behind the name AssNugget? Google and the search function aren't helpful since it's been used so many times.

Is there a story behind the name AssNugget? Google and the search function aren't helpful since it's been used so many times.

No story, we were tired of calling him smuggar. So I started using AssNugget. I'm not very creative. :lol:

In my mind I kept trying to come up with what QFT meant and so I'd read it differently each time. Quiver for this...quiver full blah blah...yeah. :) I was so sure the Q stood for quiver for some reason.

Archived