IGNORED

Free Jinger: Terms

meow139

Hello little Tater Tots! Are you confused by the many terms we use here such as WBC and J slaves? Who the heck are Mack and Mike? This thread will help you learn!

First, let's start with the Duggars:

Michelle Duggar: J'chelle, Mullet, Uterus

Jim Bob Duggar: Boob, JB, Dim Bulb

Josh: Smuggly, Smuggar, Smugs, AssNugget

Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger: J'Slaves

John David: JD

Most of the younger boys are Howler Monkeys

Johannah: Hannie

And remember their first miscarriage? Meet J'Caleb!

Smugglys kids, Makynzie and Michael: Mack and Mike

but we aren't ALL about the Duggars here. No, we discuss all different types ofFundie.

For the record

Fundie: Religious Fundamentalist

Zsu Zsu Anderson Zsu

Westboro Baptist Church: WBC

QF: Quiver Full

Rick Santorum: Frothy

PP: Pissing Preacher (long story) Zsu's husband

SAHD: Stay at home daughter

SAHW: Stay at home wife

SOTDRT: School of the dining room table

Riffles: Misspelling of rifles thanks to Kendall and Jessica

fake Jew: Christians who have taken the Jewish religion and Jeebus'ed it, so it is just a very Jewish form of Christianity.

Jeebus: Slang for Jesus

LiaS: Life in a Shoe, blog

Fundie-lite: Less fundie than average

And the classic things about the site and affiliates:

TWOP: Television Without Pity

DWOP: Duggars Without Pity

PB: Peanut Butter, never to be mentioned EVER.

QFT: Quoted for truth

And the Pearls are Michael and Debbie Pearl, who not so subtly disguise child abuse in the pages of their Child Training books. Their hobbies include switching children, sitting on them and pushing them into ponds.

These are all I could get off the top of my headZ, I hope this helps everyone out. but if you still don't get it, don't be shy, just ask! we are very welcoming here! Unless you piss us off. then the claws come out! :twisted: Oh, smilies... But that's a whole new post.

message me if I left any out or feel free to post them here! I was going to add them, but I'm too lazy. So now you. Have to search! be brave folks!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PP-Pissing Preacher (ZsuZsu's husband)

SOTDRT-School of the dining room table, aka shitty homeschooling.

SAHD-stay at home daughter

SAHW-stay at home wife

QFT = Quoted for truth.

"Riffles" = an alternative spelling of "rifles" from not one but two fundies (Kendull was one, who was the other?)

Riffles is for mistakes because Kendal (The Father Knows Best) once wrote a blog post bashing public schools and spelled rifles "riffles". Jessica (also knows as ofChad and Latisha) did the same thing. I can't remember her blog name, but she made it private.

FakeJew: People who are not Jewish by birth or conversion, yet chose to incorporate Jewish rituals and concepts into their religious observance, usually with a Christian interpretation that people who are actually Jewish would find offensive.

PP-Pissing Preacher (ZsuZsu's husband)

Is that same guy who preached an entire sermon on some verse in the OT about peeing against the wall and ranted about how real men pee standing up?

MWOP: Mckmama without pity, there are two sites but the current active one is mwopblog.com

JimBob is also JB, Dim Bob, Dim Bulb, Jim Boob

Fundie-lite: not quite as strict as a regular fundie. Tends to be more mainstream Christian

LiaS - Living in a shoe, Kim's blog

LL - Lora something - I don't know this one but I do know she sucks.

I can't think of any more

Ugh, is this for the reason I think it is?

Michelle called herself the Dairy Queen when she displayed her freezer full of pumped breast milk to the world (I think). It was truly one of televisions greatest moments.

One BRILLIANT FJ poster invented:

Frumper: a frumpy, shapeless jumper. Frumpers are often made in bulk, in a variety of sizes so that every woman in the family, from granny down to the toddler can wear matchy, matchy prairie jumpers. (See early Bates family, Seven Sisters, Maxwell Family)

Is that same guy who preached an entire sermon on some verse in the OT about peeing against the wall and ranted about how real men pee standing up?

Yes. It wasn't a full sermon, but it was about 5 minutes long as part of a sermon. Glorious

I think howler monkeys tends to more generally refer to all the kids from about Joy down (though it can be just the boys). The lost boys are that set in the middle who're all about the same age, and whose own mother doesn't seem to know anything about them. So the male subset of the howler monkeys, I suppose.

PB: Peanut Butter, never to be mentioned EVER.

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! LOL just cause I'm in one of those weird moods today.

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! LOL just cause I'm in one of those weird moods today.

If you say Peanut butter three times a whiny troll will appear to wreck havoc in your life

If you say Peanut butter three times a passive aggressive troll will appear to annoy you.

What's wrong with peanut butter? Isn't a staple in school lunches? :whistle:

This is certainly helpful. I had to go searching on wikipedia to find out who the maxwells were and why they rated mention on here.

If you say Peanut butter three times a whiny troll will appear to wreck havoc in your life

If I forward this thread to 10 people, will I be safe?

If I forward this thread to 10 people, will I be safe?

No, you have to get a group of your friends together to discuss nail polish and look at photos of attractive men. :D

Archived