IGNORED

Creationism LOL

jesssnerch

But scientist are the Devil's workers, remember? They KNOW evolution is a lie, they just push it because he told them to. They'll never admit they're wrong! :D :roll:

This one is funny too

zsolo.jpg

Courtesy of STFU, Conservatives:

[attachment=0]tumblr_m154841n8U1qc2h3co1_500.jpg[/attachment]

Whoever stuck that sign up is my hero.

That is pretty brilliant.

I had a conversation about evolution with my idiot brother-in-law and he pulled out all of the bullshit arguments. I just let him go and responded with pretty much what was in that sign. They never have an answer for it other than 'Oh, well they would never take me seriously because they (they being the scientists) would lose everything if evolution was proved incorrect'.

I wish people would at least try to understand the scientific method and how peer reviewing fucking works.

But scientist are the Devil's workers, remember? They KNOW evolution is a lie, they just push it because he told them to. They'll never admit they're wrong! :D :roll:

This one is funny too

zsolo.jpg

:lol:

I wish people would at least try to understand the scientific method and how peer reviewing fucking works.

THANK YOU!!!

We get letters about both evolution and global warming claiming that both are total hoaxes, and the only reason scientists keep pretending those things are real is because they have to "stick to the party line" so they can keep pulling in that sweet, sweet liberal government funding.

Very lolwut indeed.

They seem to have no sense that corporate funding also exists, and no understanding that the most WINNAR!!! thing a scientist could ever possibly do, for fame and fortune and the rest, would be to truthfully prove the current ideas wrong and overturn everything.

People who eat barbeque ribs are eating their ancestors!

:? I don't know about you but I have never eaten monkey BBQ ribs, only beef or pork and I don't think anyone can say Bessie or Porky is the missing link. :shock:

Archived