IGNORED

Famy's back on the stick

Visionoyahweh

I hadn't seen this posted. Amy's got a new boyfriend. He's actually pretty cute. Of course, they met on facebook.

https://www.examiner.com/19-kids-and-co ... ive-interv

“He took the initiative and has pursued me ever since,†she said excitedly. All of the Duggars, including Jim Bob and Michelle, have met Reed and approve wholeheartedly of him. Amy explained, “He has a really good heart and he’s a genuine guy.†The relationship is still very new, but the couple managed to spend 15 days together just this month.

With her love life definitely in a good place, we moved on to Amy’s budding new music career. She now has a new manager, Mike Geiger, and things are beginning to shake, rattle and roll. “There’s a lot of buzz with different labels. I’ve had several new calls and a lot of people are interested. I’m so humbled by these opportunities," Amy explained. She added that she and her new manager are reviewing the offers to determine the best one for her.

Just keep telling yourself the buzz is good, Famy. :whistle:

I hope that she saves whatever money that she makes because I don't think that the finacial gift that is TLC will last forever.

Oh please, her relationship with this guy won't last. He'll probably have his 5 second of fame on the show and then Famy will announce how they're no longer together but wish him nothing but the best of luck in his life.

I seriously don't understand her need to tell the world she's in a new relationship every 60 seconds. She sounds like one of those girls who seek attention every time they're in a new relationship.

I hope that she saves whatever money that she makes because I don't think that the finacial gift that is TLC will last forever.

It won't last forever but I think at this point Famy isn't thinking about what is going to happen after TLC cans 19kac. I don't think she is paid as much as Boob, Josh, and the rest.

That article was pretty laughable because it again shows how Famy exagerrates the popularity of the Duggars. She might be getting interest from labels but that doesn't mean she will get a recording contract. Her voice is ok but not great. She really doesn't have the look that major labels look for.

As fun as she is to snark on, I wonder sometimes if she doesn't feel overshadowed and left out, like how much attention does she get within the family compared to the Duggars since they're the holy grail in the family.

As fun as she is to snark on, I wonder sometimes if she doesn't feel overshadowed and left out, like how much attention does she get within the family compared to the Duggars since they're the holy grail in the family.

I think she has probably felt left out and overshadowed at times. Her parents only got married a few years ago and I think Deanna and Terry also feel overshadowed by Jim Bob, his businesses, and his family.

I have to disagree. She's hopped onto Boob's bandwagon and riding it as far as it will take her pathetic singing "career." Does she even have a REAL job other than the occasional babysitting gig? I haven't babysat since I was maybe a junior in high school.

And Vision, my man, please, no more graphic word images. I read the title eating breakfast this morning and it just about came back up. But hey, I was one of the first to call her a 10 on the tramp scale. Anna's sister FB post warmed the cockles of my heart ("a new boyfriend every week" is how I remember her phrasing her euphemism for SLUT). :lol:

She's certainly spending a lot of unchaperoned time with him!

5e57cf32721111e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarShopping like a real man w his little Starbucks! Such a happy camper 2h.

[ @ ]fashionsophie He's just so manly!!!! 2h

db5f8c58720d11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarLoving the Colorado way of life! 3h.

[ @ ]emilyrose5252 That is a great pic. of you two!! 3h.

[ @ ]fashionsophie Ur such a cute couple! 2h.

[ @ ]syd3 He so looks like your type. 2h.

[ @ ]syd3 :)! 2h.

[ @ ]embolimbo I miss you so much Amy! Come babysit me soon!!!!!!

0abd30fc707b11e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

060879d46c9a11e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

[ @ ]amyduggarThis is what happiness looks like ! 1w.

[ @ ]ksjd22 Beautiful couple :) 1w.

[ @ ]seanleonard1 That dude on the left is sexy as hell! Haha 7d

She's certainly spending a lot of unchaperoned time with him!

5e57cf32721111e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

db5f8c58720d11e1989612313815112c_6.jpg

0abd30fc707b11e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

060879d46c9a11e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

I wonder what Mullet and Boob will tell the J'Slaves about cousin Famy dating a guy. The J'Slaves probably think Famy and Reed are ebil for dating.

Although the J'slaves probably see her dating as wrong, I have to think they

are probably a little jealous. This guy is hot (although IMOP he has terrible

taste in women) and as far as we know none of them have even come close

to a courtship. They are probably wondering why the whore of the family gets

such a cutie & they get stuck spending time w/ the Bates boys.

And Vision, my man, please, no more graphic word images. I read the title eating breakfast this morning and it just about came back up. But hey, I was one of the first to call her a 10 on the tramp scale. Anna's sister FB post warmed the cockles of my heart ("a new boyfriend every week" is how I remember her phrasing her euphemism for SLUT). :lol:

Believe it or not, I'd never heard the phrase 'back on the stick' until I read it on FJ. The skanks that post here have majorly defrauded me.

I'll change it to "Another notch on Amy's Santorum Covered Bedpost". Happy reading! :dance:

We're such sluts :lol:

[ @ ]amyduggarThis is what happiness looks like !

Well, for today anyway, hon.

Nice she can up and schlep off to Colorado whenever the fuck she feels like it. How well is once-a-month babysitting paying these days? I know she's still living with the 'rents, but you know she's getting her nookie on somewhere else. It's just easier mooching off her parents and boyfriends. And maybe a little stipend from TLC when they featured her on that wretched Branson episode, but that wouldn't pay two or three months' rent for the kind of digs she seems to think she deserves (for doing nothing).

In my world, a guy who relentlessly pursues a semi-famous person through Facebook is called "a stalker", not "a potential boyfriend."

[ @ ]amyduggarLoving the Colorado way of life! 3h.

[ @ ]emilyrose5252 That is a great pic. of you two!! 3h.

[ @ ]fashionsophie Ur such a cute couple! 2h.

[ @ ]syd3 He so looks like your type. 2h.

[ @ ]syd3 :)! 2h.

[ @ ]embolimbo I miss you so much Amy! Come babysit me soon!!!!!!

Am I allowed to say, as a native of Colorado, that we don't want her kind? And by that I mean, judgmental jackasses who want to impose their religion on others via laws.

I mean, we're the State that turned down the Olympics because we didn't want the tourists!

I wonder if she's ever felt less than special because her parents weren't married. Contrary to what Jim Bob says, I am not sure she wasn't made to feel bad about it.

Well the guy is hot, I'm not thinking this relationship will last past 3-4 months, not sure what her record is for having the same boyfriend, but it can't be very long.

Since the Duggars are so vocal about guarding one's "purity", has Amy ever made the same commitment? Does she wear a purity ring? We all know she's kissed guys before so that must automatically make her a slut in Jim Bob and Michelle's eyes. I just find it hard to believe that Famy has had all of these boyfriends and has only ever "just kissed" them. Color me skeptical :snooty:. I mean, more power to her if she has done more than just kissin', but I find it suspicious that we never hear Amy talking about remaining pure.

I think that Amy has a better chance of being happy in life than her cousins. She probably won't become a big country star but she will be able to look back and know she made the attempt to do something with her life. Unless they break from their family, her cousins won't be able to say that.

From the article:

"To make a very long story short, the two began communicating on Facebook and realized that they had a lot in common. “I never would have thought this would be how I meet my boyfriend,†she said during tonight’s interview. She also stressed that younger girls should never use Facebook because of potential predator"

Good grief, like any "younger girls" are going to listen to the sage advice of a 24-yearold who lives with her parents and doesn't seem to have any ambition, and hangs on the coattails of her uncle's reality show.

"This modern love story with a real Christian feel looks promising." :roll:

How is her parents marriage status her fault?

Gothard teaches that people receive direct consequences from God for the sins of their fathers.

From the article:

"To make a very long story short, the two began communicating on Facebook and realized that they had a lot in common. “I never would have thought this would be how I meet my boyfriend,” she said during tonight’s interview. She also stressed that younger girls should never use Facebook because of potential predator"

Good grief, like any "younger girls" are going to listen to the sage advice of a 24-yearold who lives with her parents and doesn't seem to have any ambition, and hangs on the coattails of her uncle's reality show.

"This modern love story with a real Christian feel looks promising." :roll:

I kind of think Amy tried giving advice just to make herself look good. I agree a lot of younger girls aren't really going to listen to someone like Amy. Amy kind of dumbed down young women in general. A lot of teens and 20 somethings are pretty responsible on online networking sites. Occasional FB predator incidents will happen once in awhile, but they don't happen frequently like Famy implies.

I kind of think Amy tried giving advice just to make herself look good. I agree a lot of younger girls aren't really going to listen to someone like Amy. Amy kind of dumbed down young women in general. A lot of teens and 20 somethings are pretty responsible on online networking sites. Occasional FB predator incidents will happen once in awhile, but they don't happen frequently like Famy implies.

That's true, if she were truly paranoid about predators, she wouldn't have reactivated her Facebook account.

Archived