IGNORED

The View: Michelle Gets Pregnant For The Orgasms!

Visionoyahweh

After 19 kids, he'd have to look for it with a headlamp and pickaxe.

I keep on hearing the old clapper advert when I read this post.

Clap on. Clap off.

Side note, one of the couples on the new show GCB have a clapper in their bedroom and she claps the lights off right before "fellowship time"

There is absolutely no way Jim Bob is going down town. If Michelle cares about orgasms, she'll have to get them by herself.

I was always under the impression Fundie's weren't allowed to have sex while pregnant. The woman is unclean or it might damage the baby or some such nonsense.

Does this include foreplay? :lol:

Isn't foreplay of the devil? When I heard Michelle was pregnant this last time, I said to my husband, "Isn't it a shame that every single one of those kids was probably conceived missionary style?"

I had to cover my mouth to try and not spray the computer after reading the title, then again after reading the article. Pretty sure some of the librarians were glaring at me for making to much noise at the school library.

Michelle probably gets an orgasm if it is self induced as Jim Bob probably doesn't know that a woman could have one :roll:

I had to cover my mouth to try and not spray the computer after reading the title, then again after reading the article. Pretty sure some of the librarians were glaring at me for making to much noise at the school library.

Michelle probably gets an orgasm if it is self induced as Jim Bob probably doesn't know that a woman could have one :roll:

Nope not true. Jimboob has a book that told him all about it. He even gave a copy of it to buttnugget when he got married.

I was always under the impression Fundie's weren't allowed to have sex while pregnant. The woman is unclean or it might damage the baby or some such nonsense.

Not so, at least with the Duggars. They were shown at a Bradley class with the Duggar family doula who gave the class a nice lesson about cervix softening. You could see Boob salivating, though what pleasure he can get out of that cavern of hers is beyond me. He must be hung like a horse to get any friction out of the deal. And they must put up some stirrups on the far end of the four-poster for Mullet to elevate her legs for a half hour after each session of two-minute sweet fellowship.

Nope not true. Jimboob has a book that told him all about it. He even gave a copy of it to buttnugget when he got married.

I forgot about that...I wouldn't trust that book though.

I forgot about that...I wouldn't trust that book though.

My avatar takes grave offense! :mrgreen:

My avatar takes grave offense! :mrgreen:

Your avatar is probably 100% times better then the real deal in anything it does :D

Whatever else their issues, I've always thought Jim Bob and Michelle seemed VERY hot for each other. The way they look at each other you wouldn't think they had been together for 25 years and a bazillion kids. They might just have really good sexual chemistry together. I think some of the religious people really do take the cleaving and pleasing aspect very seriously

Side note, one of the couples on the new show GCB have a clapper in their bedroom and she claps the lights off right before "fellowship time"

Do they really say that on the show? If so, I need to watch it.

Actually with Josie's premature birth, the docs may counsel her not to.

This whole post has given me terrifying mental images. I think I am going to go cry in the corner now. :(

He must be hung like a horse to get any friction out of the deal.

I'm going to try to forget you said that. :crying-green: I don't think any of us want to think too deeply about JB's magic impregnation wand.

Archived