IGNORED

just how pregnant is Lise Morton?

browngrl

New pictures of C + L Morton are up on the morton blog. Lise looks like she has a sizeable baby bump already. Bigger than I would expect since they just got married in December. Maybe a "full term" but officially premature baby? Twins? Just had a big lunch?

edited to add link: mortonclanthree.blogspot.ca

Meh- she looks like she had a big lunch and is pooching out her stomach a bit, the way all moms do the first time they are pregnant.....I would never look at her and think "pregnant" just that she doesn't have a super toned tummy.

Lise is so pretty and I love her sundress!

Well, everyone is differant, and all pregnancies are different (I looked like that at about 4 months with my oldest, 7.5 months (when I had her) with my daughter, and 4 months with my youngest.

I'm going to say 4 months, because this is her first baby, so it will be a 7lb 4 week early baby! (BTW, my youngest was 3 weeks early and 8#2, so I know that it happens!)

Lise is so pretty and I love her sundress!

Well, everyone is differant, and all pregnancies are different (I looked like that at about 4 months with my oldest, 7.5 months (when I had her) with my daughter, and 4 months with my youngest.

I'm going to say 4 months, because this is her first baby, so it will be a 7lb 4 week early baby! (BTW, my youngest was 3 weeks early and 8#2, so I know that it happens!)

That would mean the baby was concieved before they were married!

That would mean the baby was concieved before they were married!

Yup, that's why I said a 4 week "early" baby! Cleve and Lise are super hot and older (for fundies). It wouldn't suprise me if they had some sexy time before the wedding. If they did, GOOD FOR YOU Cleve and Lise!

Ok, I have to revise my original 4 months along, if you scroll down to the previous post, there is a side pic of Cleve and Lise walking and she doesn't look pregnant at all, so I think that in the sundress picture she has gas.

WTF? :roll:

My sister and I call our mother "mumsie" and "Mumsie-kins" about as much as plain old "mom".

My sister and I call our mother "mumsie" and "Mumsie-kins" about as much as plain old "mom".

I've never heard adults use that kind of language when speaking to their parents. I do live under a rock though.

I've never heard adults use that kind of language when speaking to their parents. I do live under a rock though.

Well, my sister and I aren't exaclty normal people! I would never do it in public or online, that is a little weird.

Ok, I have to revise my original 4 months along, if you scroll down to the previous post, there is a side pic of Cleve and Lise walking and she doesn't look pregnant at all, so I think that in the sundress picture she has gas.

my friend's first pregnancy her belly would pop ut in the evenings as she was retaining some water... everyone's different :P

I think it's a combo of her standing/emphasizing it with her hands (like in the first photo) and bloat. Unrelated, I've been reading some baby blogs where women of comparable body type to Lise are around 11 weeks pregnant, and I am shocked at how much of a bump they actually have (though they say it's just bloat).

I called my mom, moma but when I was discussing her with other people, I said, my mother or mom.

This bothers me more

Isn't this plantation house gorgeous!? It's the one the Cleveland has been building on for the past year...

The house is gorgeous and I admire Cleve's dedication in building it. However, 'plantation'? There is no reason that they can't just say house or home. A pantation has racial baggage that comes along with it.

I haven't followed this family except for reading a few posts occasionally. Is he building this house from the ground up or did they buy a hosue that needs fixing?

Of my four adult children I have 1 who calls me mama, 1 mumsy, 1 mommy and 1 mom ;) I have no idea why they all chose different names for me !

No idea about how far along she is, I think different people "pop" at different times.

However I do like her outfit! See fundie ladies, it is possible to be pretty and modest at the same time!

I called my mom, moma but when I was discussing her with other people, I said, my mother or mom.

This bothers me more

The house is gorgeous and I admire Cleve's dedication in building it. However, 'plantation'? There is no reason that they can't just say house or home. A pantation has racial baggage that comes along with it.

I haven't followed this family except for reading a few posts occasionally. Is he building this house from the ground up or did they buy a hosue that needs fixing?

Speculation edited because I found actual answers below.

:shock: A 22,000 sqf home? Just how many kids are they planning on having? This house is going to be huge and poor lise for many years will be the only one cleaning it all.

Lise looks like a slightly thinner version of me, tummy wise. I'm not expecting anything other than maybe a new pug but her tummy doesn't have the pregnancy look but too many sweeties look. I am the too many sweeties tummy myself. :(

LPL, the house is NOT for Cleve and Lise. He's just working on it.

Ohhhh. Ok, I see now. I was thinking that they were building a compound for some new world order or something. I don't think the Mortons are crazy enough but with fundies one can never tell.

I love this forum, I got on the blog and knew right away there was already a post here.

FWIW, the Wife is about Lise's age and build and she was showing pretty close to twelve weeks. You just had to know to look, otherwise it's not something you'd notice.

They got married in early December, right? It's now almost April. She could easily be 12 weeks and as skinny she is, showing early since she's going to show any extra fat/bloat. I'm betting this was a honeymoon baby. We really don't know when they took the announcement pic, but she's so squished up to Cleve you can't see anything. But since they all announce before the pee on the stick is dry, I imagine the pic was taken weeks before the announcement was actually posted.

Archived