IGNORED

Dougie goes on a "Hazardous Journey"

sableduck

I'm telling you, the Bradrick Bunch are going to mess with something they shouldn't and end up needing the government to intervene and rescue them. And I still can't help but think what a douche move it was for Dougie to go to HAITI on a little tour-trip... and Antarctica seems the biggest joke. He wants to go there to work with creation-scientists to help prove the world is 6,000 years old. This place is DANGEROUS!!! And to bring children there? Seriously?

To the OP: yes, that is a real, hazardous journey not taken for pleasure but for basic human necessity. Doug's manly excursions don't touch that... and I doubt in the pampered world they all live in that they could even being to understand that.

Agreed, indeed. You don't see Dougie going out and saving lives. He poses for photos of himself "saving lives", but it's just all a bunch of propaganda. I remember seeing him interview a Haitian teen after he'd lost all his family and all his possessions and he had the nerve to ask him on camera if he believed in the lord Jesus Christ, and then went down that whole "saving" ritual. What an asshole. Give the kid a place to live and safety and food without strings attached.

I bit. I subscribed to their newsletter. I have more balls them all of them together!

Oh, that ought to be fun to share with us! :)

Guest Anonymous

In the event that Dougie and his cohorts ever need rescuing by our government, I hope that he's billed for the cost of deploying soldiery, helicopters and armaments on his behalf. Why should the taxpayers be burdened with the cost of saving him from his own folly?

In the event that Dougie and his cohorts ever need rescuing by our government, I hope that he's billed for the cost of deploying soldiery, helicopters and armaments on his behalf. Why should the taxpayers be burdened with the cost of saving him from his own folly?

Don't worry, he can call in Bradrick.org!

I hope he has a bunch of WOMEN on the rescue team.

I hope he has a bunch of WOMEN on the rescue team.

Well, but they'll be part of the problem, of course, because they'll all be wearing skirts.

Don't worry, he can call in Bradrick.org!

I can just imagine their logo flashed up in a spotlight in the sky, like the Bat logo.

We can only hope Dougie finds it a good idea to perform his research and heroism deep in the bowels of a crevasse. And then his soldiers can show their true grit trying to get him out. I'd pay a lot of money to watch that on video.

Please, please - don't insult Kipling. Dougie is far worse. Kipling was a product of his time, and expressed commonly held sentiments that were not then regarded as inappropriate.

The world has moved on since then. It's just Dougie who has not.

And Kipling could write. "Herein inscribed in this weblog journal"? Ridiculous idiot.

Archived